GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry again. Guess I better read through rules before jumping in. So any comments are considered rumor. So we cant discuss EA showing a pic of CM to his coworkers before the party and disappearance? I am searching for the link to the news article where his co worker stated but if it can not be discussed I will save some time. Thanks in advance.

I think if it is actually in the news article we can discuss. But if it is a comment to a news article it would be considered rumor? I could be wrong, but that is how I took it.

Sorry again. Guess I better read through rules before jumping in. So any comments are considered rumor. So we cant discuss EA showing a pic of CM to his coworkers before the party and disappearance? I am searching for the link to the news article where his co worker stated but if it can not be discussed I will save some time. Thanks in advance.

Only if it can be linked up in MSM or by LE.

Here is a link to the rules so all can review:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

Hope that helps :smile:

EA, CM and HF went to Allen. We got that squared away.

I agree that if there were 10 remaining at the apartment at 4am we need to know who all of them were. I am pretty sure PPD knows and that is really what matters, they are doing a great job and I think they are close. IMO. I can't see them aimlessly wasting time and all of those resources for random searches.

I think the "friends" at the party may be trying to cover activities of the evening. I don't think they hurt or hid Christina. I also don't think they had any knowledge that this may happen. I think it was a one man show. Now whether someone helped EA after the fact, we will have to wait and see. All JMO

Can you let us know if searches continued last week? It was reported in MSM they were searching Wednesday night and Thursday morning, but not after. Understand if you can't discuss.

I'm starting to agree with the one-man show theory. I can't figure the key thing out. Is that anything you can address? Because if she had her car key I can't think of any reason she's willingly get into his car.

As for the friends, there are several reasons they could be acting the way they are. Very well could be covering illegal activities they engaged in earlier in the evening like you suggested. They could be missing a sensitivity chip. Or they could feel extremely guilty. I knew someone who lost her husband in a car accident. Young couple. He was running an errand for her. For the longest time she would never talk about him, got rid of all his pictures on SM, shunned his family. It was selfish but she was so torn up with guilt it was her way of being able to get up everyday, of coping. Could be the case here. MOO

That would be terrible. So sorry for your friend.

I can tell you that there are searches every day for Christina. LE activities and searches I know only what y'all all saw. They will not discuss any of that stuff. I don't blame them. IMO though like I said earlier, and being the child of a police officer, they weren't out there for no reason. They wouldn't waste time and resources like that. IMO

Can you let us know if searches continued last week? It was reported in MSM they were searching Wednesday night and Thursday morning, but not after. Understand if you can't discuss.

I'm starting to agree with the one-man show theory. I can't figure the key thing out. Is that anything you can address? Because if she had her car key I can't think of any reason she's willingly get into his car.

As for the friends, there are several reasons they could be acting the way they are. Very well could be covering illegal activities they engaged in earlier in the evening like you suggested. They could be missing a sensitivity chip. Or they could feel extremely guilty. I knew someone who lost her husband in a car accident. Young couple. He was running an errand for her. For the longest time she would never talk about him, got rid of all his pictures on SM, shunned his family. It was selfish but she was so torn up with guilt it was her way of being able to get up everyday, of coping. Could be the case here. MOO

Brittany feagan with star news twitted 3 canines assisted in the search for Christina today. I am sorry I do not know how to paste the link to her tweet

When you look for Christina's thread. It says Active Search in red by her name. I think it's at the top of the this page as well. :)

How do I miss so much? I thought I was caught up. What # post was that?

Interesting take on the guilt aspect, especially about your friend's experience. In this case, though, there are 3 or 4 (?) so I'm thinking it's more likely an agreement/pact to not reveal illegal activities/procurer like many have suggested. OMO

Brittany feagan with star news twitted 3 canines assisted in the search for Christina today. I am sorry I do not know how to paste the link to her tweet

Wondering if they are still in the same area as last week... I'm also curious to know if maybe a piece of evidence was found there.. maybe a part of CM's belongings? Just thinking out loud....

Wondering if they are still in the same area... I'm also curious to know if maybe a piece of evidence was found there.. maybe a part of CM's belongings? Just thinking out loud....

Good point!

Wondering if they are still in the same area as last week... I'm also curious to know if maybe a piece of evidence was found there.. maybe a part of CM's belongings? Just thinking out loud....

Well something ramped up the search so either that or someone sang. I'm guessing the former but that's just a guess based on recent activities. MOO

Are the canines assisting the police department or the family/friends group of searchers?

My guess is they didn't find anything and are using the dogs.to see if they pick up her scent.

My guess is they didn't find anything and are using the dogs.to see if they pick up her scent.

OR, maybe they DID find something last week... like I said, maybe an article of clothing or something.. so maybe they're closing in.. Did they get a tip? Maybe saw something from a camera? Gotta be something for them to converge on this one area...

I so wish the dogs could have been used earlier. Maybe since the police believe she left in his car, it wasn't like they could establish a path...and maybe they had too broad of an area to search at that time. I wish they could have used them on his car, but I know nothing about how canine searches work:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3