Status
Not open for further replies.
So my question is?
Was she in the car?
The forensics must have come back.

You can't just vacuum a person away .
if she was in that car they know.
soooo?

We get that answer we can move on to the next one.

It was a comment on a news article by his co worker DL. I didnt get a screenshot of it but will look for the article

So my question is?
Was she in the car?
The forensics must have come back.

You can't just vacuum a person away .
if she was in that car they know.
soooo?

We get that answer we can move on to the next one.
I am sooo anxious to learn what forensics reveal! It's been 8 weeks...

Not saying it is applicable here, b/c CM's car was a distance, a few minutes walk from the party apt. But some people have the car key on a separate ring so they can go out and turn the car on, then go back in their home with the house key (depending on what kind of lock they have.) Iow, go back in, wait for a bit, then lock the home door while the car key is still in the ignition. Just throwing that in since I've known folks to do that. But I guess the climate may play into that habit. (?)

I do well to keep up with one set; so I keep mine together on one ring, but that's me.

Anyway, I do think the keys are important and I also think where everyone went to HS or how they became friends are factors ...or at least part of the puzzle.

Also, (imo) if there were initially 10 people in attendance at the party/gathering, there may have been 4 or 5 left at 3-4 am in the morning. But with a group that small I'd think everyone would know how many folks were there. It's not huge like in the Chelsea Bruck case (a party of 100s.)

Great comments today. Interesting and helpful in going through all this over and over in my head.

Being facetious here: when he said there were about 10 people at the party, I thought well maybe it went from 5-10 people because you we're seeing double from 10 shots of rum and adderall. Lol

I don't much understand it either. :-(

Just read the remainder of the last thread's posts to catch up, and saw mention of using dogs to search for Christina. I never did understand why LE said, a few days after she went missing, that too much time had passed in a heavy traffic area for dogs to be helpful. Ok, but would it have hurt to try, just in case a dog did catch her scent? I mean, if dogs could be of use *now*, why on earth would LE refuse to use them a few days after she disappeared? I guess it's pointless to discuss what ifs in this scenario, but this has bothered me since I first read LE's comment (I've been reading along since day 1, but didn't start posting until rather recently due to confusion with my old account in Tapatalk).

IMO that stuff won't be released at least until after 12/4. JMO Nothing is going to be out until after that is over with.

I am sooo anxious to learn what forensics reveal! It's been 8 weeks...

Where is this picture info coming from, I haven't seen that before? Please provide a link from MSM.

Thanks in advance

It is from Nancy Grace

Where is this picture info coming from, I haven't seen that before? Please provide a link from MSM.

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by frisson

Not saying it is applicable here, b/c CM's car was a distance, a few minutes walk from the party apt. But some people have the car key on a separate ring so they can go out and turn the car on, then go back in their home with the house key (depending on what kind of lock they have.) Iow, go back in, wait for a bit, then lock the home door while the car key is still in the ignition. Just throwing that in since I've known folks to do that. But I guess the climate may play into that habit. (?)

I do well to keep up with one set; so I keep mine together on one ring, but that's me.

Anyway, I do think the keys are important and I also think where everyone went to HS or how they became friends are factors ...or at least part of the puzzle.

Also, (imo) if there were initially 10 people in attendance at the party/gathering, there may have been 4 or 5 left at 3-4 am in the morning. But with a group that small I'd think everyone would know how many folks were there. It's not huge like in the Chelsea Bruck case (a party of 100s.)

Great comments today. Interesting and helpful in going through all this over and over in my head.

EA, CM and HF went to Allen. We got that squared away.

I agree that if there were 10 remaining at the apartment at 4am we need to know who all of them were. I am pretty sure PPD knows and that is really what matters, they are doing a great job and I think they are close. IMO. I can't see them aimlessly wasting time and all of those resources for random searches.

I think the "friends" at the party may be trying to cover activities of the evening. I don't think they hurt or hid Christina. I also don't think they had any knowledge that this may happen. I think it was a one man show. Now whether someone helped EA after the fact, we will have to wait and see. All JMO

I didn't mean to imply that it was not squared away about the HS. I had just read in previous pages that someone said that they didn't know why it was important. I was simply saying that I do find relationships and how they transpired, developed over time etc to be a piece of the puzzle, including HS (in this case.)

I agree that LE is doing an awesome job.

No worries I wasn't being snarky at all. I didn't know if you knew or not that they figured it out. Sorry about that, wasn't trying to come across rude.

I didn't mean to imply that it was not squared away about the HS. I had just read in previous pages that someone said that they didn't know why it was important. I was simply saying that I do find relationships and how they transpired to be a piece of the puzzle, including HS (in this case.)

I agree that LE is doing an awesome job.

I have been searching around for it, now I wish I had made a file of screen shots to refer back to. Will post if can find it. Thanks everyone for the help with this.

Fyi Guys, screen shots are against the rules.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

Is Nancy Grace not MSM? I am confused.

Well that answers my question. Thanks!

Fyi Guys, screen shots are against the rules.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iquette-amp-Information&p=8364858#post8364858

No worries I wasn't being snarky at all. I didn't know if you knew or not that they figured it out. Sorry about that, wasn't trying to come across rude.

No problem; I did not take it that way at all.

I was just clarifying, so I wouldn't seem redundant or so it wouldn't appear that I was bringing up something for no reason. :)

Well I can't find it and the rules with a link and what's ok are a little confusing so idk.

All I know is that it was ran when they released the warrant and interviewed his co workers.

Did you guys notice it says ACTIVE SEARCH now In this thread? Nice

Unless his brother also scrubbed his phone, there should be pings from it which could determine his location that night, for those questioning if he was in Allen or OK.

That's a really good point. It wouldn't surprise me if EA turned his phone off. He's doesn't strike me as too bright but he does know phones and what can be traced. The brother wouldn't have known to do that at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB