GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son hit a racoon you would not believe the damage it did the entire front bumper had to be replaced. We did not file a claim as no other vehicle was involved and his insurance would not go up.

I also think this is interesting:
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html?mode=jqm

"On Nov. 1, Arochi said he was on a leave of absence from Sprint due to the Morris investigation, but according to coworkers, Arochi was fired after his arrest for theft.

“He had three phones and would switch them out,” said a coworker, who asked to remain anonymous. “It was always the same number, but he would switch them out. I was there the day [he was caught]. We got a shipment of a few phones that were not in our inventory, and he had them hidden on his desk.”

During an inventory check, a higher-up called Arochi and confronted him about the theft, which occurred Aug. 25, according to the report.

Arochi reportedly wiped the phone of data before his arrest, according to a second coworker."

I wonder if this multiple phone business had been happening since before Christina's disappearance or began August 30?

Sounds like it. Drug dealer, maybe? MOO

Yep I remember it being insinuated as such earlier. Maybe before aug. 30 it was one phone at a time then August 30 it was several phones for the purpose of coordinating w others. Just throwing things out there- thinking out loud. MOO

Affidavit or warrant says it looks like it was clean and vacuumed. And then there is sqeegie gate video. So IMO yep he washed it. Oh and the sprint shop vac also. So I think he did exactly that. ASAP.

Did PPD take the shop vac?

I have thought, too, that the phone business had gone on for some time; he worked there 9 months and somebody showed him how to do it. I do think he did that for illegal activities and I think that's why he (and others at the party) don't want to talk...but there's a lot more to his story than theirs. Hope that makes sense. He lied about everything! Did he detail that car all the time? If so, he would have access to all the cleaning supplies, maybe mostly in his trunk. And he brought the shop vac from his home to the job? That's just so wrong.

Or someone who knew whatever was on that phone about christina needed to be erased because the police were looking for a girl who was missing and last seen with him.

Also, I truly hope something has to have shown up from his mats and seat belt being sent to forensics and/or the shop vac, too - if he did something, hopefully all 3 will tell. Or like Saint Girl said, maybe someone besides him knows what happened (phone records) and has come forward.

One more question: do we think Accion America had anything to do with him getting this particular attorney?

One more question: do we think Accion America had anything to do with him getting this particular attorney?
From what the VIs have said, Accion America distanced themselves from him once they realized he had lied to them.

Ok, sorry - maybe one more. IIRC, it was stated that EA called HF from HIS phone. Was that confirmed and if so, how do they know it was him and not Christina? The time?? I apologize, I get like this some nights. Just could not bear it if it was my daughter or a daughter of a loved one, especially after spending this past Saturday with family for an early Thanksgiving. Grrrrrr!!!

Christina used EA's phone to make the call and text. It was confirmed. He allowed her to use his phone. Even though he said he didn't talk to her the entire walk, I believe it is also in the warrant where he said he let her use it.

Ok, sorry - maybe one more. IIRC, it was stated that EA called HF from HIS phone. Was that confirmed and if so, how do they know it was him and not Christina? The time?? I apologize, I get like this some nights. Just could not bear it if it was my daughter or a daughter of a loved one, especially after spending this past Saturday with family for an early Thanksgiving. Grrrrrr!!!

Maybe PPD just got cell towers where his calls pinged, which has provided a better idea of where to search

I believe the search warrant mentions 3 communications from EA's phone to HF between 0350 and 0357 - one call and 2 texts. I don't remember if it mentions WHO made them. I am on a new computer since my old gave out on me, so I don't have internet history beyond yesterday and can't come up with a link right now.

I also think this is interesting:
http://m.starlocalmedia.com/allenam...e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html?mode=jqm

"On Nov. 1, Arochi said he was on a leave of absence from Sprint due to the Morris investigation, but according to coworkers, Arochi was fired after his arrest for theft.

“He had three phones and would switch them out,” said a coworker, who asked to remain anonymous. “It was always the same number, but he would switch them out. I was there the day [he was caught]. We got a shipment of a few phones that were not in our inventory, and he had them hidden on his desk.”

During an inventory check, a higher-up called Arochi and confronted him about the theft, which occurred Aug. 25, according to the report.

Arochi reportedly wiped the phone of data before his arrest, according to a second coworker."

I wonder if this multiple phone business had been happening since before Christina's disappearance or began August 30?

Adding to my own post again(yes,you can hate me). Is it even possible to have 3 active phones with the same number?

No need to link it. I will confirm that Christina used his phone to make the call and text to Hunter. Jonni has seen all of his texts and listened to all of his voicemails. He also surrendered his phone to LE. I can't discuss any further than that but can tell you she did use his phone.

I believe the search warrant mentions 3 communications from EA's phone to HF between 0350 and 0357 - one call and 2 texts. I don't remember if it mentions WHO made them. I am on a new computer since my old gave out on me, so I don't have internet history beyond yesterday and can't come up with a link right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member