GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I will send them an email for you!

NTTA or the way it was written in the warrant but someone's confusing us :crosseyed: and we need to find Christina!
Darnit, now I'm gonna have to go drive it again... and that aint cheap. Lol

NTTA or the way it was written in the warrant but someone's confusing us :crosseyed: and we need to find Christina!
Darnit, now I'm gonna have to go drive it again... and that aint cheap. Lol
Don't waste your money- I've said this already, there is a toll tag reader/cam at the Custer Rd EXIT- and there are multiple readers/cams AFTER Custer rd. I live off of Custer- if u don't believe me, do a google maps satellite search and see it for yourself. This matters because it would mean that EA EXITED at Custer Rd (which makes sense with the 11 minute time frame- that's spot on with how long it would take one to get from the Shops to Custer at that time of night via 121/SRT; taking the various streets or even taking the 121 service road would take longer- soooo many lights!)

*unless of course there is some other covert camera/sensor embedded in one of the signs.
Also, there are red light cams at the Custer/121 (service road) intersection- but I haven't seen them flash in quite some time- and people run that light all the time- it's actually one of the most dangerous intersections in the state- but regardless, I find it extremely aggravating that with all of this surveillance government does, cams everywhere, yet.... >(

:crosseyed::crosseyed:

Thats what I thought and the reason why I was confused and had to go see for myself.
And I have to say....i disagree with NTTA or the way it was written in the warrant. There is NO gantry ON 121 near Custer. Only on the exit ramps. :crosseyed:
Incorrect - going north there is a Custer exit and then the gantry that goes across at Custer rd (no exit). I took pictures on my drive the other day.... Let me locate.

image.jpg
Incorrect - going north there is a Custer exit and then the gantry that goes across at Custer rd (no exit). I took pictures on my drive the other day.... Let me locate.

Yes please share- I was looking again at the satellite photos and there appears to be some kind of structure on both sides of 121 just after the Custer rd intersection- this is the short stretch of 121 I pretty much never travel seeing as I get off the Custer exit to go home, or I get on at the next entrance (after the structure).----> see pin drop
Again, I think this distinction matters because it could help with search areas- but other than that- it still means, if EA was involved, it had to have happened after they left- which is what has been so perplexing to me....did she go home with him- a drunken hook up gone terribly wrong?

You're correct about the warrant, but just came thru last night, and the Custer gantry is indeed as you exit Custer. (Not trying to argue ;) )

The link is from ntta, stating that the gantry is on 121, not the exit. Has ppd confirmed they meant the exit?

View attachment 64296

Yes please share- I was looking again at the satellite photos and there appears to be some kind of structure on both sides of 121 just after the Custer rd intersection- this is the short stretch of 121 I pretty much never travel seeing as I get off the Custer exit to go home, or I get on at the next entrance (after the structure).----> see pin drop
Again, I think this distinction matters because it could help with search areas- but other than that- it still means, if EA was involved, it had to have happened after they left- which is what has been so perplexing to me....did she go home with him- a drunken hook up gone terribly wrong?

Those "structures" are toll Gantry's... that's why when you drive them every day you see the cameras etc.

Those "structures" are toll Gantry's... that's why when you drive them every day you see the cameras etc.

I don't ever remember seeing those- but considering that's pretty much the only stretch of 121 I'm not regularly using- i thought the reference was to this:
(The tolltag reader/cam at the Custer Rd exit)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 286
View attachment 64296

Great picture. Those are gantrys. You don't exit there. Before going through either side you can exit for Custer .

I don't ever remember those- seeing as that's pretty much the only stretch of 121 I'm not regularly using- i thought the reference was to this:
, the gantry is on 121 and where he was logged, not this exit

I don't ever remember seeing those- but considering that's pretty much the only stretch of 121 I'm not regularly using- i thought the reference was to this:

You are lucky then....... Because that's where NTTA gets ya! That gantry is a big Reason I spend over $120/monthly

, the gantry is on 121 and where he was logged, not this exit
Then, if the 11 minutes is correct, IF EA is involved, CM would have been alive- i.e. murdering someone and still making it to Custer Rd in 11 minutes is absurd- so where were they going?!

Then, if the 11 minutes is correct, IF EA is involved, CM would have been alive- i.e. murdering someone and still making it to Custer Rd in 11 minutes is absurd- so where were they going?!

Well that's kinda been the question of the century...

Not to :deadhorse: but this is from the NTTA website (https://www.ntta.org/roadsprojects/existroad/Documents/CPR_SRT_secure.pdf) showing the tolls on Sam Rayburn
I colored it for clarity... what can I say... slow day at work...
The red toll gantry at Custer is located on the toll road, not on a ramp.
If you are driving Northeast on SRT, no exit ramps have tolls after Custer Rd. All of the yellow dots are entrance ramps going Northeast.
The green are exit ramps driving the opposite direction

Attachments

• SRT.PNG
    SRT.PNG
    372 KB · Views: 277
Not to :deadhorse: but this is from the NTTA website (https://www.ntta.org/roadsprojects/existroad/Documents/CPR_SRT_secure.pdf) showing the tolls on Sam Rayburn
I colored it for clarity... what can I say... slow day at work...
The red toll gantry at Custer is located on the toll road, not on a ramp.
If you are driving Northeast on SRT, no exit ramps have tolls after Custer Rd. All of the yellow dots are entrance ramps going Northeast.
The green are exit ramps driving the opposite direction

Yep, this is correct! :) Great Visual..... this is what I saw in my brain! to the T.

I seem to remember people questioning why EA would be invited to hang out on that girls night in the first place, and speculating that perhaps he was just there "dropping by", as in, maybe he was their hook up for drugs? So I think that's possibly how the speculation of an OD started. Personally, I don't believe whatever happened was an accident. It doesn't add up to me to think that Christina was so injured in a wreck or debilitated by drugs that EA would dispose of her body to cover up the accident, but at the same time, she would be able to put up a good enough fight to bite the crap out of him, punch or kick his ribs, cause him to limp, etc. JMO

Has Forensics or DNA reports come back ?
CM is Missing -FACT
NO Crime Scene
NO Body
NO Contact
What she did or did not do past the 3:57am Vid Footage is all speculation.
There needs to be concrete conclusive evidence; I for one hope LE already has the final results.
They have had a fair amount of time for review.

Discussing drugs or a possible overdose is not allowed. Unless it is shown by law enforcement to be the case it is not discussable.

:tyou:

Has Forensics or DNA reports come back ?
CM is Missing -FACT
NO Crime Scene
NO Body
NO Contact
What she did or did not do past the 3:57am Vid Footage is all speculation.
There needs to be concrete conclusive evidence; I for one hope LE already has the final results.
They have had a fair amount of time for review.

Unlike csi and other tv and movies, forensics takes longer than a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody