GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:welcome6:Thanks for registering for Christina. I respect that you don't want to go into details of knowing EA, but I'm curious if you could help us out with what activities he was involved in? Sports? Community Groups? Summer camps? I'm interested in finding out where he spends most of his time (in Allen, Plano, McKinney, Wylie, etc) and what areas he might be familiar with outdoors.

He was in the range of normal and not really memorable. He wasn't interested in being the star or spotlight. He did okay in school. Was awkward with girls. Nothing ever was giving me a weird vibe. HE was just a regular guy. Mckinney wasn't a huge place 7 years ago. It was a decent city but still. You would want to go to frisco and see the mall and all that over there (I love firehouse subs). No community stuff. This wasn't the most polite guy. Actually his lack of empathy made me distance myself.

I lived walking distance from the Kroger.

I wasn't a party girl so I don't know what his party scene was like. I didn't get drunk until I was 21 haha.

The part I wanted to touch on was his adderall consumption. I take 15 mg twice daily. Any higher and I become hostile. It makes me very angry. I stick to the lower doses. It's very possible adderall had played an effect. It can make you into a scary person

My theory has already been stated. I think that she felt she needed a ride because she is smart enough to not drink and drive. EA didn't want to because that's him. He did anyway for whatever reason. EA did not premeditate. I think he had an accident and she was injured. I don't know what could have happened next. I try to hold onto the fact that she ran away from him as he was trying to get her to stay quiet about the accident and got lost and we just need to find her.

He was in the range of normal and not really memorable. He wasn't interested in being the star or spotlight. He did okay in school. Was awkward with girls. Nothing ever was giving me a weird vibe. HE was just a regular guy. Mckinney wasn't a huge place 7 years ago. It was a decent city but still. You would want to go to frisco and see the mall and all that over there (I love firehouse subs). No community stuff. This wasn't the most polite guy. Actually his lack of empathy made me distance myself.

I wasn't a party girl so I don't know what his party scene was like. I didn't get drunk until I was 21 haha.

The part I wanted to touch on was his adderall consumption. I take 15 mg twice daily. Any higher and I become hostile. It makes me very angry. I stick to the lower doses. It's very possible adderall had played an effect. It can make you into a scary person

My theory has already been stated. I think that she felt she needed a ride because she is smart enough to not drink and drive. EA didn't want to because that's him. He did anyway for whatever reason. EA did not premeditate. I think he had an accident and she was injured. I don't know what could have happened next. I try to hold onto the fact that she ran away from him as he was trying to get her to stay quiet about the accident and got lost and we just need to find her.

Interesting

The adderall aggression I mentioned and also the lack of empathy he would show. Like flat emotion towards anything we were talking about. Example: when I saw his interview and
He said something about how he doesn't walk girls to their cars... Yea that's the flat lack of empathy. I remember a rumor started at Plano about me and he told me that it had reached Allen. I was furious and sad. He shrugged his shoulders and walked off.

It does not look like the accident he had would be bad enough to kill someone. I mean no broken windows etc

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. We haven't heard much about EA and that has always made me scratch my head a bit. I liked the way someone else here put it "Things that make you go hmmm" Like, where are his friends that he hung out with the days following CMs disappearance to vouch for his behavior, say he didn't have a bite on his arm, etc.? Why hasn't anyone come out with the typical "he seemed like the nicest guy... would have never thought he'd wind up in this position", etc. Frankly, I'm not surprised to hear that he was somewhat aloof and apathetic.

A lot of people who know him have said the exact opposite. Not nice guy
IMO I think his new attorney will more than likely try to spin an "accident" type scenario from his adderol and drinking.... Even though he was walking fine when he left

"Reduced inhibitions and aggressive behavior often go hand in hand with drinking too much. Add Adderall to the mix and the results are multiplied."

The above was an excerpt from an article about the effects of mixing adderrall with alcohol. But my question is why would he admit to that? He lied about so many things its hard to believe he would admit or tell the truth about that. Its not like they could have drug tested him and checked his alcohol level 4 days later. I wouldn't doubt if he left use of other "consumptions" out.

IMO I think his new attorney will more than likely try to spin an "accident" type scenario from his adderol and drinking.... Even though he was walking fine when he left

If the co-worker took a photo of the bite mark I would like to kiss that person on the face.

Exactly! Thats why I am suspicious about him making that statement to police. Along with the one about him blacking out (stated to co-workers)

Sounds logical to me...

The adderall aggression I mentioned and also the lack of empathy he would show. Like flat emotion towards anything we were talking about. Example: when I saw his interview and
He said something about how he doesn't walk girls to their cars... Yea that's the flat lack of empathy. I remember a rumor started at Plano about me and he told me that it had reached Allen. I was furious and sad. He shrugged his shoulders and walked off.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in.
Did EA have girlfriends when you knew him?
Did anyone you knew date him?
Did he have a reputation for being a truthful person?
So not in sports ..?
Was he working?
Anything else you think is important?

That's the same type of scenario I envisioned but not knowing him I wasn't sure how he would react in that situation c thanks for your insight!

IMO it is important to remember that at least one of CM's friends (who is unsleuthable and unhelpful) is/was friends with EA and felt comfortable enough to have him present that night. That person should have to answer a few questions.

Do we know they haven't?

If the co-worker took a photo of the bite mark I would like to kiss that person on the face.

That must of been quite a strategic person if they got a pic also. How do you take that pic w out seeming suspicious?

Thanks so much for taking the time to write in.
Did EA have girlfriends when you knew him?
Did anyone you knew date him?
Did he have a reputation for being a truthful person?
So not in sports ..?
Was he working?
Anything else you think is important?

Perhaps nice is not the right word. He wasn't ever intentionally mean. He wasn't aggressive. He just didn't know how to be a great friend.

His relationships were brief and I didn't know them. He wasn't romantic at all. He was pretty much single.

I would say socially awkward but has the ability to be confident and cool.

I'm trying to think about him but it was 7 years ago and he wasn't very memorable. Just another guy.

That must of been quite a strategic person if they got a pic also. How do you take that pic w out seeming suspicious?

Maybe when his back was turned.... arm on counter..? Also quick thinking, if he really got a picture...

Perhaps nice is not the right word. He wasn't ever intentionally mean. He wasn't aggressive. He just didn't know how to be a great friend.

His relationships were brief and I didn't know them. He wasn't romantic at all. He was pretty much single.

I would say socially awkward but has the ability to be confident and cool.

I'm trying to think about him but it was 7 years ago and he wasn't very memorable. Just another guy.
Do you know any of his old friends male or female who would consider joining the discussion?

Sometimes friends provide the best insite. Seen it many times.

Was he working in high school?

Interesting theory.
Hmmmm......can you explain what you mean by "I think that she felt she needed a ride because she is smart enough to not drink and drive. EA didn't want to because that's him. He did anyway for whatever reason."?
And, why do you think it's a fact that Christina ran away from EA after he had an accident and he wanted her to keep quiet about it? This is the first I've heard of that idea.

Maybe when his back was turned.... arm on counter..? Also quick thinking, if he really got a picture...

Or acting like he thought The imaginary bar fight or whatever EA claimed was "cool" and took a pic of the injuries..? Idk either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo