GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was in the range of normal and not really memorable. He wasn't interested in being the star or spotlight. He did okay in school. Was awkward with girls. Nothing ever was giving me a weird vibe. HE was just a regular guy. Mckinney wasn't a huge place 7 years ago. It was a decent city but still. You would want to go to frisco and see the mall and all that over there (I love firehouse subs). No community stuff. This wasn't the most polite guy. Actually his lack of empathy made me distance myself.

I lived walking distance from the Kroger.

I wasn't a party girl so I don't know what his party scene was like. I didn't get drunk until I was 21 haha.

The part I wanted to touch on was his adderall consumption. I take 15 mg twice daily. Any higher and I become hostile. It makes me very angry. I stick to the lower doses. It's very possible adderall had played an effect. It can make you into a scary person

My theory has already been stated. I think that she felt she needed a ride because she is smart enough to not drink and drive. EA didn't want to because that's him. He did anyway for whatever reason. EA did not premeditate. I think he had an accident and she was injured. I don't know what could have happened next. I try to hold onto the fact that she ran away from him as he was trying to get her to stay quiet about the accident and got lost and we just need to find her.
Thank you for sharing.

Do we know they haven't?
I thought Carlton had said this more than once that the friends were not helpful. I think we are all praying that changes!
If it has I would love to hear that!

Do you know any of his old friends male or female who would consider joining the discussion?

Sometimes friends provide the best insite. Seen it many times.

Was he working in high school?

He did not have a job when I was in school. I graduated in 07. I don't know if he had a job after that. I moved away and that's been that.

So it's been determined EA went past the Custer Road exit and continued on 121, correct?

Interesting theory.
Hmmmm......can you explain what you mean by "I think that she felt she needed a ride because she is smart enough to not drink and drive. EA didn't want to because that's him. He did anyway for whatever reason."?
And, why do you think it's a fact that Christina ran away from EA after he had an accident and he wanted her to keep quiet about it? This is the first I've heard of that idea.

As I mentioned, EA is a bit awkward. He doesn't have that urge to help a woman in distress. He might have done it because he was heading towards that direction or for whatever reason. Something to his own agenda. Not because he really wanted to make sure she got home safe.

I don't think it's fact she ran away. It's hope. Because then I know she is a fighter and she is alive.

I just keep going back to the drinking and adderall. Simply because I personally know how it feels. He most likely took the adderall to combat the drunk state. Bartenders do this with cocaine and speed so they aren't falling over the bar every night.. But if you take too much adderall you will feel this euphoric rush of you can do anything. Then you crash HARD. It's very unpleasant.

To be fair. I didn't know this website (or anything like it) exsisted until last week when I got a few pages deep on a Google search it popped up. I tend to stick to social media. (I am in my early 20s) .

I thought Carlton had said this more than once that the friends were not helpful. I think we are all praying that changes!

"Reduced inhibitions and aggressive behavior often go hand in hand with drinking too much. Add Adderall to the mix and the results are multiplied."

The above was an excerpt from an article about the effects of mixing adderrall with alcohol. But my question is why would he admit to that? He lied about so many things its hard to believe he would admit or tell the truth about that. Its not like they could have drug tested him and checked his alcohol level 4 days later. I wouldn't doubt if he left use of other "consumptions" out.

Possibly on advice of counsel to lay the groundwork for his defense.

To be fair. I didn't know this website (or anything like it) exsisted until last week when I got a few pages deep on a Google search it popped up. I tend to stick to social media. (I am in my early 20s) .

The friends haven't been helping with the searches or being completely open and available with information about the details surrounding the night Christina went missing. They haven't been promoting Christina's missing flyer on their social media accounts. An army has come together to find Christina, and they aren't in it.

He was in the range of normal and not really memorable. He wasn't interested in being the star or spotlight. He did okay in school. Was awkward with girls. Nothing ever was giving me a weird vibe. HE was just a regular guy. Mckinney wasn't a huge place 7 years ago. It was a decent city but still. You would want to go to frisco and see the mall and all that over there (I love firehouse subs). No community stuff. This wasn't the most polite guy. Actually his lack of empathy made me distance myself.

I lived walking distance from the Kroger.

I wasn't a party girl so I don't know what his party scene was like. I didn't get drunk until I was 21 haha.

The part I wanted to touch on was his adderall consumption. I take 15 mg twice daily. Any higher and I become hostile. It makes me very angry. I stick to the lower doses. It's very possible adderall had played an effect. It can make you into a scary person

My theory has already been stated. I think that she felt she needed a ride because she is smart enough to not drink and drive. EA didn't want to because that's him. He did anyway for whatever reason. EA did not premeditate. I think he had an accident and she was injured. I don't know what could have happened next. I try to hold onto the fact that she ran away from him as he was trying to get her to stay quiet about the accident and got lost and we just need to find her.

Very good insight. Some of us on have had a similar theory but with holes in it due to our lack of knowledge. This fills a gap or two for me. Thanks!

I was thinking that LE hopefully interviewed them.

Or acting like he thought The imaginary bar fight or whatever EA claimed was "cool" and took a pic of the injuries..? Idk either.

Or he wanted to post it to social media "My boss got in a bar fight last night and the guy bit him... haha!"

I was thinking that LE hopefully interviewed them.

Yes, I think so since information provided by SB was in the warrant. I've heard at least one of them lawyered-up pretty quickly though which has made the family feel a bit confused about their priorities. From what I have gathered, anyway. Don't want to put words in anyone's mouth.

Yes, I think so since information provided by SB was in the warrant. I've heard at least one of them lawyered-up pretty quickly though which has made the family feel a bit confused about their priorities. From what I have gathered, anyway. Don't want to put words in anyone's mouth.

I wonder if the one that lawyer'd up was EA's "girlfriend"?

As I mentioned, EA is a bit awkward. He doesn't have that urge to help a woman in distress. He might have done it because he was heading towards that direction or for whatever reason. Something to his own agenda. Not because he really wanted to make sure she got home safe.

I don't think it's fact she ran away. It's hope. Because then I know she is a fighter and she is alive.

I just keep going back to the drinking and adderall. Simply because I personally know how it feels. He most likely took the adderall to combat the drunk state. Bartenders do this with cocaine and speed so they aren't falling over the bar every night.. But if you take too much adderall you will feel this euphoric rush of you can do anything. Then you crash HARD. It's very unpleasant.

Thanks for explaining.

In my opinion, I don't think mixing drink and drugs can ever excuse behavior. It was EA's choice to combine the two so his behavior later is his responsibility, rather than his excuse.

I have been following the story since the beginning. I used to live in Plano off of legacy. I went to Plano sr high. I wanted to chime in on something someone said about there not being enough publicity in the beginning. There was a lot of stuff going on friends facebooks and twitters. There wasn't much the LE could do at the time. Her friends share her story as much as they could. For it to reach me meant that the story was spreading. This was about 2 and a half months ago.

I didn't know Christina personally but my friends knew her and she was always so nice to those she didn't know too well (me).

The person I did know was EA. I won't go into details. I have my suspicion and it's sad. I'm being open minded. I feel in my gut he is apart of this in a big way. I don't want to say much more. I haven't been in Plano for years and haven't talked to him.

I wanted to post to make sure jonni knew that it was reaching out. I've cried numerous times. I wish I could be there searching.

My father was a Dallas police officer and I wish he were alive to talk to. My brother just applied to the Plano pd and is awaiting training camp.

Since you read when her friends shared their stories, maybe you formed some opinions? Having read the boards, do you think the theories on Websleuth are in line with what you thought happened? Are there any details we are missing?

Thanks for explaining.

In my opinion, I don't think mixing drink and drugs can ever excuse behavior. It was EA's choice to combine the two so his behavior later is his responsibility, rather than his excuse.

@ Planotxgirl
I meant to say, I realize you're not offering this as an excuse for EA's possible actions that night. You were just explaining the effects of combining Adderall and alcohol.
I can just imagine his attorney offering that up as a defense excuse if EA is ever charged.

Wow! This off topic, but anyone following the Jessica Padgett case the prosecutor just held a press conference where he states they found her body on her stepfather's property and he confessed to shooting her! Evidence obtained by PA State Police using videos from nearby businesses. (Makes me wonder what PPD has obtained from businesses in the Allen area in Christina's case!)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Northampton-Counties-21-November-2014/page9

I wonder if there were any hit and run type incidents outside of the city en route to wherever they were going. Even just to property or a pet. Just going off what I can conclude from both Christinas and EVa's personalities...maybe something happened, she wanted to help or stop and he did not. Long stretch but not a thought that's been brought up yet to my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo