GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Map on Nancy grace of parking garage shows her car and friends car were on opposite side of the garage. Not close to each other at all. Nancy grace really gave no thought. Which is weird!

I agree, she gave it so little coverage and didn't seem to do her usual interrogation... it was vague at best.

After watching Jane Velez and Nancy Grace I get a very funny feeling about the friend walking with her. Maybe she asked to go home with him ? Asked for a ride? Wanted a place to sleep? Wanted to get revenge on boyfriend? It seems to me that it's the only thing that makes sense unless someone was waiting by her car and she was distracted by calling her boyfriend. Her Dad didn't seem to think that she and this guy were very good friends, and the way both of her parents were talking it seems they think something is strange too. JMO

Not if she drove the car home to get her dog, something happened, and the perp drive the car back to cover up. Makes a ton of sense to me. Especially if a body was disposed of along the way...

So your going to go all the way and get the dog. Do something to her there, drive back with a body in the car. Dispose of it on the highway. Just to get back to the same parking spot the car was in before. Also you don't know if the spot is still open or if she was reported missing. Not to mention what kind of evidence you would leave in the car. Also you wouldn't know if the camera's worked. I guess if your a crazy person, anything is possible.

After watching Jane Velez and Nancy Grace I get a very funny feeling about the friend walking with her. Maybe she asked to go home with him ? Asked for a ride? Wanted a place to sleep? Wanted to get revenge on boyfriend? It seems to me that it's the only thing that makes sense unless someone was waiting by her car and she was distracted by calling her boyfriend. Her Dad didn't seem to think that she and this guy were very good friends, and the way both of her parents were talking it seems they think something is strange too. JMO

I agree. The only other thing is if she staged this or did something to herself.

So you think someone is going to take her car then drive it back to where they abducted her. Not knowing if she was reported missing the next day. I know crazy people do crazy things but thats insane.
nobody expected her.the folks in the apt or the bf otherwise they would have reported it , right? so the perp who has a car in the garage jacks her ,does whatever and the car comes back in a hour or two,,,,5 or 6 in the morning. insane is killing a co worker and stuffing her in a wall where you both work...that's insane (Anne Le) do I think it happened that way ..nope but you have to have an open mind... The bf in the beginning was number 1 but maybe the "friend cames back into play or like stated earlier a crime of opportunity

Christina's boss called her family which was listed as an emergency # for her when she didn't show up for work. I think it is sad when your boss has to be the one to report you missing. Just watched an ID show where the lady went missing and her family was unaware until they were contacted by her boss. It was Aysha Davis' sister from the Friday Night Lights series - preacher's daughter.

nobody expected her.the folks in the apt or the bf otherwise they would have reported it , right? so the perp who has a car in the garage jacks her ,does whatever and the car comes back in a hour or two,,,,5 or 6 in the morning. insane is killing a co worker and stuffing her in a wall where you both work...that's insane (Anne Le)

That guy did that because he had no way to get her out without getting caught. If the car came back in an hour or two it could happen. However your still taking a chance leaving evidence.

Why distinctive? And what is curious?

The little hat she was wearing stood out to me and would make her easy to identify on camera. I was surprised the quality of the picture was better than I expected. From FB she has pics with a baseball cap and a cowboy hat, so I think maybe she likes hats. Curious that she didn't seem to be inebriated after being at a bar until 4 a.m. That would certainly slow someone's reflexes in a case of stranger abduction.

Bars in Plano are not open past 2a. She was not at a bar until 4a - she was at a friend's house. There are several townhome/apt complexes in The Shops area.

Bars in Plano are not open past 2a. She was not at a bar until 4a - she was at a friend's house. There are several townhome/apt complexes in The Shops area.

That's interesting. Was she close enough to walk back to these townhouses.

When did cars start using fobs? I have no idea, but she drove a 2001 Toyota Celica Coupe. If she didn't have a fob, maybe they're thinking the doors would be unlocked if she had gotten in the car but then was abducted. So they think she never made it to unlocking her door?

Mom had one for her 1998 Celica.

That's interesting. Was she close enough to walk back to these townhouses.

Absolutely. I used to live in an apt complex on the other side of Legacy - different complex/side of The Shops than she was. You can walk to/from any of the bars, Starbucks, restaurants w/o any issue. It's a fairly busy and popular area. Bars have to close by 2am, so the "mass exodus" is usually done by 230ish.

If you want to continue "partying" you need to find someone's house - or head over to the IHOP. :)

Absolutely. I used to live in an apt complex on the other side of Legacy - different complex/side of The Shops than she was. You can walk to/from any of the bars, Starbucks, restaurants w/o any issue. It's a fairly busy and popular area. Bars have to close by 2am, so the "mass exodus" is usually done by 230ish.

If you want to continue "partying" you need to find someone's house - or head over to the IHOP. :)

So you think it's possible for her to walk from the parking garage to these houses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper