GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of her driving out to get her dog only really applies to her state of mind, Imo. Also, if she was planning on doing that, why did the friend she planned to stay with not freak out when she did not show, or at least on Sunday when she was unreachable? I am having a very hard time understanding why no one seemed to be looking for her by Sunday. Did she not tell anyone she was planning to crash at their place?

Even so, what people this age go 2-3 days without checking in with friends, to see what they are doing, etc.? And people almost always respond, Imo, it only takes a second, to let a friend know you are busy, or are okay, whatever. Being a holiday weekend, it is really hard to believe no one was curious about how or where she was.

I don't know what the dog has to do with anything. She didn't make it there to get the dog. Whatever happened to her happened around that parking garage. I don't know why people keep harping on that story.

Not trying to be snarky but, how do you know? The cameras are broken.

I don't disagree with you, but I do think it is important to understand her intentions/plans at the time she went missing. It may be relevant or help us understand certain behaviors, etc. I understand why posters are discussing it.

I agree its relevant if they figure out someone took her home. If they found out the friend or someone gave her ride then it does. So far though I don't know what their really saying. My instincts point me toward the friend.

When did cars start using fobs? I have no idea, but she drove a 2001 Toyota Celica Coupe. If she didn't have a fob, maybe they're thinking the doors would be unlocked if she had gotten in the car but then was abducted. So they think she never made it to unlocking her door?
I had a 2001 Chrysler that had a fob, so they existed, but I'm not sure how prevalent they were.

I think the confusion comes from her planning at 4am to drive one hour or more, get her dog, and then drive somewhere else to sleep the night. This would mean she would have to wake up whomever she was staying with around 6am, get let in their home, and then go to sleep for the night.

It makes no sense. She could have just waited til the next morning. UNLESS she thought the BF was going to harm the dog, but I just doubt that was the case.

Exactly my thoughts. It's illogical. Maybe during the day, but after a night out w/friends and to head out at 4a? It just doesn't sound right to me.

Not trying to be snarky but, how do you know? The cameras are broken.

I think the friends responsible. I think she was upset from fighting with her boyfriend. I think she asked the friend to give her a ride. After that anything could have happened. That's my theory.

The idea of her driving out to get her dog only really applies to her state of mind, Imo. Also, if she was planning on doing that, why did the friend she planned to stay with not freak out when she did not show, or at least on Sunday when she was unreachable? I am having a very hard time understanding why no one seemed to be looking for her by Sunday. Did she not tell anyone she was planning to crash at their place?

Even so, what people this age go 2-3 days without checking in with friends, to see what they are doing, etc.? And people almost always respond, Imo, it only takes a second, to let a friend know you are busy, or are okay, whatever. Being a holiday weekend, it is really hard to believe no one was curious about how or where she was.
excellent points....

I had a FOB for my 1996 Oldsmobile :seeya:

I am baffled by the plans Christina seemed to be making. Driving all the way to her apartment at 4AM to get the dog-- but then stay where? As Clu said above-- if she had plans to stay with a friend and did not show up or reply to texts/calls, why no cause for alarm? If she had told the boyfriend she was going to pick up the dog due to their fight and in fact the dog never left the apartment, how was the boyfriend not alarmed sooner? (Nevermind that the apartment was her home and she never resurfaced for her clothes, toiletries, etc. or answered any contact attempts). Also, her phone was turned off, right? Wouldn't it be alarming to call your friend or significant other and the phone not ring, but shoot straight to VM (indicating that phone is off)? She is 23. I doubt her phone is ever turned off, especially not for a day or more.

I don't think it's that farfetched at all. I think it's possible that the perp had no thought about the cameras (who does, besides repeat offenders?), and he just got lucky.

*edited: apparently too tired to post tonight. This is in response to the possibility that her car was driven by her and then returned later.

I had a FOB for my 1996 Oldsmobile :seeya:

I am baffled by the plans Christina seemed to be making. Driving all the way to her apartment at 4AM to get the dog-- but then stay where? As Clu said above-- if she had plans to stay with a friend and did not show up or reply to texts/calls, why no cause for alarm? If she had told the boyfriend she was going to pick up the dog due to their fight and in fact the dog never left the apartment, how was the boyfriend not alarmed sooner? (Nevermind that the apartment was her home and she never resurfaced for her clothes, toiletries, etc. or answered any contact attempts).

These were my thoughts as well. I hope your post is more well-received than mine.

I am not saying that to you about her being a dog lover. Her going to get the dog didn't have any bearing on her going missing. In other words her being a dog lover didn't cause her to go missing. It didn't matter that she was going to get it because everything seems to have happened in the parking garage.
based on the fact they don't have it on video leaving.....but how do they (LE) know it was parked there originally (same parking space)? If LE is convinced that car never moved that tells me they have video of every car coming and going from that garage,imo.

based on the fact they don't have it on video leaving.....but how do they (LE) know it was parked there originally (same parking space)?

So you think someone is going to take her car then drive it back to where they abducted her. Not knowing if she was reported missing the next day. I know crazy people do crazy things but thats insane.

based on the fact they don't have it on video leaving.....but how do they (LE) know it was parked there originally (same parking space)? If LE is convinced that car never moved that tells me they have video of every car coming and going from that garage,imo.

Only way this could happen is if she did it herself. Then i could see this happening

unless they knew all the side roads, hard to avoid the toll road around there.

If a perp abducted her, i'm afraid he took the closest highway and avoided the toll roads and is long gone from the area now.

jmo

I guess the guy she was walking with verified that is where Christina was parked ? The video at the bottom of the Star Telegram article is just 8 seconds. I must have seen another video too. Don't know if I'm coming or going at this point. The light looked like a UFO at first.

I was just typing something similar. What if she DID make it back?

I think it's a longshot, but it could be possible. If it was in fact driven back, how did the driver get from the parking garage back home after returning the car? Also, whoever it was would either have to know which cameras were not working, or just got really lucky. It would also mean that Christina exited the garage that evening taking the route with the non-working cameras.

It's a long shot, but I think it's a possibility.

One could easily wear some type of disguise but it would most likely involve 2 people, one to follow and drive the other back to wherever they came from.

The article mentioned above about the crazy friend really concerns me.

Not if she drove the car home to get her dog, something happened, and the perp drive the car back to cover up. Makes a ton of sense to me. Especially if a body was disposed of along the way...

So you think someone is going to take her car then drive it back to where they abducted her. Not knowing if she was reported missing the next day. I know crazy people do crazy things but thats insane.

Maybe if the one person who would report her missing is the one who drove the car....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper