GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He must have known, because the way I understand it is that he is who relayed that information to LE and Christina's family as to why she was leaving.

but wouldn't she be leaving anyway or was it she was going to stay at the apartment?

I completely agree. This happens frequently in robbery cases as well and it's really frustrating. It seems like businesses use them as more of a "scare tactic" then anything else.

I was just yelling this at my husband! It's so frustrating. EVERY TIME. It seems that in the UK they always have footage. But, here? 'Not working' is the status quo.

My thought on NG tonight is don't bother staying up to transcribe. Christina got about 3 minutes of air time and didn't reveal anything we don't already know here.

The parking garage doesn't have many multiple "rows". One facing the south wall, two facing each other in the middle and one facing the north wall. The ones facing the middle are separated by ramp walls. I can stand on one corner of the first floor and see all the way down to one corner and across to another corner. I'm not sure how well lit at night it is - especially at 4am. I have half a mind to go back over there and check out the lighting later. Anyway if the friend was also parked on the first floor it would not be difficult at all to see her on the other end. Especially if it's not crowded and I don't think it would be at 4am.

From the map they showed of where each one parked I don't believe they could see each other. I've been in that garage as well. Just my opinion.

but wouldn't she be leaving anyway or was it she was going to stay at the apartment?

On JVM her mother said that her plan was to stay at the apartment, but that her and her boyfriend had an argument and she then decided she wanted to return to their house and retrieve her dog.

My thought on NG tonight is don't bother staying up to transcribe. Christina got about 3 minutes of air time and didn't reveal anything we don't already know here.

The parking garage doesn't have many multiple "rows". One facing the south wall, two facing each other in the middle and one facing the north wall. The ones facing the middle are separated by ramp walls. I can stand on one corner of the first floor and see all the way down to one corner and across to another corner. I'm not sure how well lit at night it is - especially at 4am. I have half a mind to go back over there and check out the lighting later. Anyway if the friend was also parked on the first floor it would not be difficult at all to see her on the other end. Especially if it's not crowded and I don't think it would be at 4am.

Would it be hard to hear someone screaming or yelling from an abduction?

From the map they showed of where each one parked I don't believe they could see each other. I've been in that garage as well. Just my opinion.

It depends where he parked to the right bc there is that "extra" area of parking to the right that goes under the ramp whereas there is just the single row of parking to the left. So, if he parked in the area right under the ramp next to the road and exited Lois lane, he would not see her or pass her, I guess.

So there is no video of her or her friend's car leaving the parking garage, and no video of them driving on any of the streets around the garage. So its possible that she left via one of the entrances with the broken cameras and went somewhere, maybe made it home, and was met with foul play and then maybe someone drove her car back to the garage to make it look like she never left.

Just one theory I have. Once she got out of the view of the cameras on the video that we have seen already, there is nothing else to go on. She could have been harmed by 'friend' or foe and shoved in a trunk or backseat for all we know....

Would it be hard to hear someone screaming or yelling from an abduction?

some people freeze up when under stress, some are trying to figure out what's happening to them and don't react...and if it was someone she recognized or felt non threatened by no reason to yell

Jmo, NG is unlikely to ever have anything we don't know much sooner and more accurately. Even when a family member is on and is about to say something extra, she cuts them off and goes on to next story. Just jmo...not complaining...that is her style. But it is not, Imo, something to watch for accurate and up to date info.

What is not to understand? People leave people all the time. They either have made arrangements to get another place to live, or they couch surf at friends for a while, or go home to mom.
If you're a dog lover, you would understand. They're in our hearts, like kids, and we wouldn't leave them behind.

I think the confusion comes from her planning at 4am to drive one hour or more, get her dog, and then drive somewhere else to sleep the night. This would mean she would have to wake up whomever she was staying with around 6am, get let in their home, and then go to sleep for the night.

It makes no sense. She could have just waited til the next morning. UNLESS she thought the BF was going to harm the dog, but I just doubt that was the case.

It depends where he parked to the right bc there is that "extra" area of parking to the right that goes under the ramp whereas there is just the single row of parking to the left. So, if he parked in the area right under the ramp next to the road and exited Lois lane, he would not see her or pass her, I guess.

Thank you! So they would have exited at different exits. The camera would have caught Christina leaving, but the camera at the exit from where the friend exited was not working.

I'm also confused by her mom stating on JVM that CM had to get up and go to work the next morning.

Woah! Why the sarcasm? Forgive me for asking the question. And I AM a dog lover, coincidentally. But I think you missed my point. Thanks anyway.
I don't know what the dog has to do with anything. She didn't make it there to get the dog. Whatever happened to her happened around that parking garage. I don't know why people keep harping on that story.

So there is no video of her or her friend's car leaving the parking garage, and no video of them driving on any of the streets around the garage. So its possible that she left via one of the entrances with the broken cameras and went somewhere, maybe made it home, and was met with foul play and then maybe someone drove her car back to the garage to make it look like she never left.

Just one theory I have. Once she got out of the view of the cameras on the video that we have seen already, there is nothing else to go on. She could have been harmed by 'friend' or foe and shoved in a trunk or backseat for all we know....

I guess any video from a toll or in the garage would show either the car going or coming back..unless all that was avoided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess