GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When did cars start using fobs? I have no idea, but she drove a 2001 Toyota Celica Coupe. If she didn't have a fob, maybe they're thinking the doors would be unlocked if she had gotten in the car but then was abducted. So they think she never made it to unlocking her door?

That's the way I took it.

When did LE find her car? Haven't seen that anywhere yet? How many days was that car sitting parked?

For what it's worth (which isn't much, lol) here's my thoughts on the boyfriend.

IMO, he didn't report her missing because they had an argument and he didn't think she was coming home. In their earlier phone conversation (where I think the argument took place) he may have told her not to come home (since she lived in his apartment) OR it could have been standard for her to stay elsewhere/leave during an argument. So, when she didn't come home, he didn't think anything of it. She may have even told him that she was staying at a friends, or a family members, and he didn't bother to call and check on her because he was angry.

We don't know what was "normal" for the two of them when they were fighting. If her stay elsewhere was common during arguments, then I could understand why her boyfriend wasn't alarmed at first.

Is it possible that her boyfriend had something to do with this? Absolutely. But, is it possible he didn't? I think that's equally, if not more, possible.

Once again, this is JMO.

Ok. I'm not understanding the dog thing. She fought with her boyfriend with whom she lives (right?), so she wants to drive all the way home to get her dog....and then what?? That's her home, right?

When did LE find her car? Haven't seen that anywhere yet? How many days was that car sitting parked?

I believe they found it the day she was reported missing. She was reported missing, LE retraced her last steps and found the car in the parking garage then. There was never any sort of formal manhunt for her car - almost as if LE checked the garage first, and there it was right where she left it. If that's the case, it would mean it was sitting, parked, for 4 days.

Numerous cases they didn't have license plates and release surveillance of vehicles in areas. Mickey Schunuk, Lauren Speier, just to name two.

Jessica Heeringa as well.
In fact anytime video or images of vehicles are released they do not show LP. Isn't that why they would release them? If they have the LP then they would know who's car it is.

Ok. I'm not understanding the dog thing. She fought with her boyfriend with whom she lives (right?), so she wants to drive all the way home to get her dog....and then what?? That's her home, right?

The way I understand it is that it's his apartment, but she lives there as well. So, her plan may have been to grab the dog and stay at a friends, at her parents - who knows. I doubt she was planning to stay there - or maybe she was. If she knew he was out that night, she may have planned to stay there, then take the dog in the morning to a friends before he returned home.

This is correct. However if you release footage of these vehicles you might be able to pick up better camera footage. Maybe a witness saw the specific car in another area.

maybe they're turning the tape over to an agency that has high tech equipment that will enable them to get more info from it.

Watching nancy now and the step mother is on. And a local police officer on the case. He states there is no video past them walking into the garage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have gone to get my pet if I planned to stay elsewhere for the rest of the holiday weekend. Maybe she knew he was not at home and wanted to get in and out quickly, if her intent was to drive out there to get her dog.

Map on Nancy grace of parking garage shows her car and friends car were on opposite side of the garage. Not close to each other at all. Nancy grace really gave no thought. Which is weird!

Jessica Heeringa as well.
In fact anytime video or images of vehicles are released they do not show LP. Isn't that why they would release them? If they have the LP then they would know who's car it is.

Yes that was my point about releasing the video of the three vehicles they have on camera.

Map on Nancy grace of parking garage shows her car and friends car were on opposite side of the garage. Not close to each other at all. Nancy grace really gave no thought. Which is weird!

So the cars were not like rows from each other then? but on opposite sides of the parking garage?

Watching nancy now and the step mother is on. And a local police officer on the case. He states there is no video past them walking into the garage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So no video of the friend walking in the opposite direction.

For what it's worth (which isn't much, lol) here's my thoughts on the boyfriend.

IMO, he didn't report her missing because they had an argument and he didn't think she was coming home. In their earlier phone conversation (where I think the argument took place) he may have told her not to come home (since she lived in his apartment) OR it could have been standard for her to stay elsewhere/leave during an argument. So, when she didn't come home, he didn't think anything of it. She may have even told him that she was staying at a friends, or a family members, and he didn't bother to call and check on her because he was angry.

We don't know what was "normal" for the two of them when they were fighting. If her stay elsewhere was common during arguments, then I could understand why her boyfriend wasn't alarmed at first.

Is it possible that her boyfriend had something to do with this? Absolutely. But, is it possible he didn't? I think that's equally, if not more, possible.

Once again, this is JMO.

following your line of thinking..my question is, did he know she was getting the dog? (I don't recall how we know that she was getting the dog ,LOL)

following your line of thinking..my question is, did he know she was getting the dog? (I don't recall how we know that she was getting the dog ,LOL)

He must have known, because the way I understand it is that he is who relayed that information to LE and Christina's family as to why she was leaving.

Nancy reruns at 2AM EST, so it'll be late, but I'll get a transcript up tonight. I didn't see a rerun of JVM but if I'm able to find one I'll transcribe that as well.

:loveyou::tyou::yourock: Much appreciated!

My thought on NG tonight is don't bother staying up to transcribe. Christina got about 3 minutes of air time and didn't reveal anything we don't already know here.

The parking garage doesn't have many multiple "rows". One facing the south wall, two facing each other in the middle and one facing the north wall. The ones facing the middle are separated by ramp walls. I can stand on one corner of the first floor and see all the way down to one corner and across to another corner. I'm not sure how well lit at night it is - especially at 4am. I have half a mind to go back over there and check out the lighting later. Anyway if the friend was also parked on the first floor it would not be difficult at all to see her on the other end. Especially if it's not crowded and I don't think it would be at 4am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeSpice