GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What time is Nancy Grace usually on, and are there alternative ways to view it?

Ok - then, D - the one that used to be Fox Sports Grill. If you go around the side of the the Tavern there's the up ramp. Is that where the video captured her walking?

I don't think so. The friend's party was at apartments on the southeast side of the shops, so they were walking from that direction. Henry's was before the party. So, it appears they walked through the entrance next to Potbelly. It doesn't look like the ramp to me that starts over at Bishop. Police have said that the guy friend left her, walking to the right.

Edit: police stated her car was found on the first level.

I don't know, I don't buy that this guy was just walking with her at 4 am to just leave her alone. Again all this is assumptions, I would like to know that guys timeline.

I think it was probably something like she wanted to go home to get her dog, her friend was leaving the party at the same time, they walked to the garage together, he got into his car first, and she kept walking to hers.

LE has said that they have him on video walking the opposite direction than her, and leaving.

What could have transpired for her to want to drive back (I think someone wrote it was an hour drive) to get her dog? Was this a plan to get her to go to her car? Another coincidence?

I'm watching right now and she didn't cover much of anything. She's spending the majority of the hour on the football player elevator video. Jane Valez did quite a bit. It was shown here on the east coast at 7 and runs again later I believe at 11 or 12?

Oops I see it's only 8:25 here so "the majority of the hour" isn't really accurate sorry. Seems like it's been on forever. I guess jane Valez covered this football story after Christine and it's all running together for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have 2 dogs that I care for very much. But an argument w/my boyfriend that would lead me to drive ALLLL the way from Plano to FtWorth - to get my dog? Not. Buying. It. That is one heck of a long drive- and not city stop/go driving. That's non-stop highway after highway to another highway driving. Doesn't make sense.

who handles the security in the garage? ie: who controls and/or has inside knowledge of what the cameras cover, blind spots, and whether they were in fact working?

There are three cameras at each exit at the parking garage, only 1 was working.

I have 2 dogs that I care for very much. But an argument w/my boyfriend that would lead me to drive ALLLL the way from Plano to FtWorth - to get my dog? Not. Buying. It. That is one heck of a long drive- and not city stop/go driving. That's non-stop highway after highway to another highway driving. Doesn't make sense.

It is a long drive from Plano to Ft. Worth

I wonder if it's because she knew her boyfriend wasn't home, and wanted to "beat him home" in order to get the dog and her stuff? As crazy as it sounds, I've known people who have held pets "hostage" from their significant other in cases of a fight, and I wonder if he threatened to kick her out and keep the dog (or something along those lines). If that happened, and she knew he wasn't home, I could see her driving the 45 minutes (approx) to get the dog before he arrived back.

Not to mention they could go back on any tapes they had to see who entered that parking garage prior. They could also look at tapes to see if anybody was just walking around the garage. Also any car would go out the exit nearest to them. I don't know if their able to turn around in the parking garage and go out an opposite exit.

Take it from me, the best way is for another good websleuther listen and transcribe the conversation. That way you don't have to listen to Ms. Grace scream (God bless her heart, she's there for the missing). Someone may post a link to the transcripts too.

There are three cameras at each exit at the parking garage, only 1 was working.

Someone that is going to to abduct her wouldn't know this. The only way would be if they worked there.

Shouldn't one of them be the friends car leaving.

I could be wrong, but the way I understood it is the police have on video the friend walking her into the garage, then getting in his car and leaving and her walking the opposite way and at THAT point they have 3 other cars on video.

If I'm awake for the re-run, I'll transcribe Nancy Grace and Jane Velez.

Every single one of those stores has a camera located outside. On the backside of Henry's Tavern there's a camera at the entrance/exit of the parking garage. On the other side, there's a Bank of America, and I'm quite certain they have cameras everywhere.

Here's a link to the camera at the entrance/exit of the parking garage:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.0788935,-96.821049,3a,75y,149.65h,75.96t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1soqA5hWzfv8SkMvKu8D99ug!2e0

Camera on the back of the building at the other entrance/exit:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.0790347,-96.8192781,3a,75y,216.55h,78.58t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1se4rOBP2uqyT0xm-FeubShQ!2e0

Camera at Dunkin' Donuts:
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.0787779,-96.8189264,3a,75y,234.94h,87.81t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1siaVRUFwKAdoWk59HYWbeGg!2e0

I'm sure you can find the rest.

Does anyone know if she had to cross any streets or go up any stairs to get into the parking garage? Was it pretty much the way the video showed, where she went straight in.

I think it was probably something like she wanted to go home to get her dog, her friend was leaving the party at the same time, they walked to the garage together, he got into his car first, and she kept walking to hers.

LE has said that they have him on video walking the opposite direction than her, and leaving.

Did video actually capture him walking in the opposite direction or was that just his word? If so, that would certainly change my direction of thinking right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13