GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do businesses install cameras and not maintain them? This is infuriating. Probably the third case I have followed where cameras would have solved the case...if they were working. Grrrrrrrr

I took 2 pics of the garage the other day if you want to see how open it is. Instagram meletx99.

I can't seem to post here from my phone.

I keep going back to the fact that it feels to me like it was someone she met earlier that night. So, not a complete stranger, but not a friend either. I hope police are reviewing surveillance tapes (if there are any) from the restaurant/bar where she was that night. I get the feeling it was maybe someone she met there, had a drink with (or spoke to) and she then ran into him again in the parking garage OR she left the parking garage walking somewhere and met up with him again there.

Why do businesses install cameras and not maintain them? This is infuriating. Probably the third case I have followed where cameras would have solved the case...if they were working. Grrrrrrrr

I completely agree. This happens frequently in robbery cases as well and it's really frustrating. It seems like businesses use them as more of a "scare tactic" then anything else.

The Nancy Grace prediction on the other thread was spot on...(regarding the grainy parking garage video we've all already seen) WE HAVE THE VIDEO!!!! Anyway, looks like the case will get a little bit of coverage on there tonight.

I live in the area (Frisco) - which garage was she last seen in?
A - The one behind RA Sushi/Gordon Biersch?
B - The one behind Bob's Steak & Chop House?
C - The one closer to Cafe Express?
D - The one behind what was Fox Sports Grill?

Or...another one?

The Nancy Grace prediction on the other thread was spot on...WE HAVE THE VIDEO!!!! Anyway, looks like the case will get a little bit of coverage on there tonight.

Let me guess - it was breaking news?

Carrying over from the other thread, in case anyone missed it.

On Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight Christina's mother said that she was planning on staying the night at her friends, but she had an argument with her boyfriend (I'm assuming over the phone?) and decided she wanted to drive back home and get her dog.

I live in the area (Frisco) - which garage was she last seen in?
A - The one behind RA Sushi/Gordon Biersch?
B - The one behind Bob's Steak & Chop House?
C - The one closer to Cafe Express?
D - The one behind what was Fox Sports Grill?

Or...another one?

The one behind Henry's Tavern/Potbelly...

They said she was fighting with her boyfriend. I would think she would be upset. Now I found it hard to believe that she wouldn't want a shoulder to cry on or vent her frustration out. Specialty at 4 am in the morning and if she was drinking. She is just going to say that's it I am going to walk to my car and leave you. I don't buy it, I think she got in that friends car and was sitting in the car talking to him. What happened after that is anyone's guess. However with her being upset I don't buy she wanted to be alone.

I think she probably wanted to talk about it to the friend she planned to stay with, not this guy. If hew as just walking to her car because he was leaving at the same time, I am not feeling he is guilty. Jmo

The one behind Henry's Tavern/Potbelly...

Ok - then, D - the one that used to be Fox Sports Grill. If you go around the side of the the Tavern there's the up ramp. Is that where the video captured her walking?

See I have problems with a stranger abduction. A stranger would have had to be quick in this situation. Something would have been left behind in the shuffle.

How many cars were in that garage at 4am? For a stranger to be there undetected waiting for a woman to show up alone is a long shot,imo. Now this same woman just so happens to have an argument with her bf and changes plans to go back to their apt. to fetch her dog and disappears. weird coincidence?

I think she probably wanted to talk about it to the friend she planned to stay with, not this guy. If hew as just walking to her car because he was leaving at the same time, I am not feeling he is guilty. Jmo

I don't know, I don't buy that this guy was just walking with her at 4 am to just leave her alone. Again all this is assumptions, I would like to know that guys timeline.

How many cars were in that garage at 4am? For a stranger to be there undetected waiting for a woman to show up alone is a long shot,imo. Now this same woman just so happens to have an argument with her bf and changes plans to go back to their apt. to fetch her dog and disappears. weird coincidence?

there were 3 that were shown going out of the garage....... as to how many actually were in the garage, no clue.

Yes, you sum up my problem with a stranger abduction very good.

So, the marina they were searching, did the "friend" she was going to stay with live close by that area?

Yes this. But I will say I believe the story about the dog comes from the boyfriends account of a telephone conversation. I'm waiting on the transcripts because I may have misunderstood what was said (on jane velez).

I would love to know what time this argument took place and if the boyfriend was just sitting there waiting and then what? Fell asleep. Wasn't even home? Too many questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

who handles the security in the garage? ie: who controls and/or has inside knowledge of what the cameras cover, blind spots, and whether they were in fact working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal