GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for her boyfriend, friends and family. I would not want to be where they are at now.

They all must be at a loss as to what might have happened to her.

Christina was wearing very distinctive clothing in the video with the hat and all. Curious. . .

What a sad story. I wonder if she got in her car and someone that she knew came over to her and she let let her guard down.

Mom talking again about the friend leaving her. Says she's livid the friend didn't wait and make sure she got in the car. But nothing on what he said or why. And nobody asked her what he said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for keeping us updated about JVM.

If Christina was arguing with her BF on the phone, does that mean she was arguing with him on the phone as she walked into the parking garage?

Christina was wearing very distinctive clothing in the video with the hat and all. Curious. . .

I believe she's really artsy and creative in an edgy way after looking through her instagram, tumblr, pinterest, etc.

Watching the mom on Jane velez right now. Said she wasn't planning to go home and spending the night at her friends,but she had an argument on the phone with the boyfriend and decided she wanted to go home and get her dog.

Edited to say: I don't recall who told mom this if it was the boyfriend or a friend. Lisa bloom commented she wanted to see texts confirming the boyfriends story. Meaning just because he says that's what Christina said doesn't mean it was actually said and texts will show the real convo. I'm paraphrasing which leads me to believe that mom maybe said she got the info from the boyfriend. I might have missed that part or it was never said.

Thanks for updating that, I was wondering about that.

Dad on phone now with jane. Says he wants to clarify that the guy who walked her wasn't a close friend. He was someone she knew from high school, but he would not call him a close friend.

Other guests on the show suggest they look at the footage from when she first parked there to see if anyone followed her in and maybe stalked her all night. and then they said goodbye to the mom and are on to the next story.

My impressions: mom seemed pretty convinced the boyfriend is just an "idiot" and doesn't think he's involved. Dad wanted us to know the friend was not a close friend. He was cheesed off that he didn't walk her all the way to the car and everyone agreed. Lisa bloom was very suspicious of the boyfriend even after hearing mom go on and on about why he didn't report her and their fight.

I assume you don't have good cell service in a below-the-ground parking lot? Did she even go to her car? Or go back outside the garage to try to continue to call her BF after her friend left?

OK JVM says that's the only entrance and exit to the parking garage.

I assume you don't have good cell service in a below-the-ground parking lot? Did she even go to her car? Or go back outside the garage to try to continue to call her BF after her friend left?

she would have been seen.

I don't live in that area, but they keep mentioning toll roads. Can you use an ezepass on those roads. If so they can be monitored as to the cars coming through?

It hasn't been mentioned but what if there were people in there that new the guy she was walking with. Maybe someone was there waiting for him or to see him.

I don't live in that area, but they keep mentioning toll roads. Can you use an ezepass on those roads. If so they can be monitored as to the cars coming through?

I believe so

Here in florida they do. I can look mine up online and see very toll I went through and what time. I haven't checked these specific roads in Texas.

I need to figure out how long after the friend left the parking garage.

Yes. We call them toll tags here. If you don't have a toll tag, it's called zip cash. They bill you based on the vehicle registration address of your *license plate*. There are no cash toll booths anymore.

OK JVM says that's the only entrance and exit to the parking garage.

This is wrong. I went to that garage on my way home today to confirm my memory. There are there ways to get a car in or out of that garage. All above ground - no below surface parking.

We’re basically four days behind the eight-ball already in trying to locate her,” Tilley said, since Morris was not reported missing until 11:30 p.m. on Sept. 2. “We’ve not been able to locate her by telephone and are in the process of checking bank records. The last bank record we saw was from Friday night.”

BBM for those whom are keeping tabs on the timeline.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

plus last sighting CCTV 3:57:06am 30 August 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member