GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone in that area have to use toll roads. Could they go back roads to avoid tolls.

Do they know for sure that she didn't access her car? I often sit in my car and text, surf the web or play WWF for periods of time before going anywhere. What if someone saw her in the car and got her attention & took her.

I assume you don't have good cell service in a below-the-ground parking lot? Did she even go to her car? Or go back outside the garage to try to continue to call her BF after her friend left?

This is not a below ground parking garage and is very open. I get great cell service there when I've had both Verizon and AT&T over the years.

OK JVM says that's the only entrance and exit to the parking garage.

3 exits/entrances. The lanes are two-way, as well.

This is wrong. I went to that garage on my way home today to confirm my memory. There are there ways to get a car in or out of that garage. All above ground - no below surface parking.

Well that's what she said!

Yes. We call them toll tags here. If you don't have a toll tag, it's called zip cash. They bill you based on the vehicle registration address of your *license plate*. There are no cash toll booths anymore.

This. They take a picture of your plate as you drive through, so it is very easy to see who has been on the toll roads.

And remember:

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Do they know for sure that she didn't access her car? I often sit in my car and text, surf the web or play WWF for periods of time before going anywhere. What if someone saw her in the car and got her attention & took her.

She could have went and got things out of her car. Someone could have then came around and got her

Since the parking garage has 3 exits could a car go out one of those exits and not been seen on camera?

Dad on phone now with jane. Says he wants to clarify that the guy who walked her wasn't a close friend. He was someone she knew from high school, but he would not call him a close friend.

Other guests on the show suggest they look at the footage from when she first parked there to see if anyone followed her in and maybe stalked her all night. and then they said goodbye to the mom and are on to the next story.

My impressions: mom seemed pretty convinced the boyfriend is just an "idiot" and doesn't think he's involved. Dad wanted us to know the friend was not a close friend. He was cheesed off that he didn't walk her all the way to the car and everyone agreed. Lisa bloom was very suspicious of the boyfriend even after hearing mom go on and on about why he didn't report her and their fight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Respectfully BBM...

This is where I get stuck. They were former roommates per Christinas Facebook. Is this a different guy?

All of her car doors were locked, so it seems like she never made it to her car.

Respectfully BBM...

This is where I get stuck. They were former roommates per Christinas Facebook. Is this a different guy?

I don't think this guy was her roommate.
Maybe the person that had the party was?

See I have problems with a stranger abduction. A stranger would have had to be quick in this situation. Something would have been left behind in the shuffle.

I'm not sure if they are going off of that assumption because the doors were locked, but that is a good point. If she was taken out of her car, the doors were at least locked afterwards...so I suppose she could have sat in the car and waited for someone...and then left willingly with them. But I am not sure if the doors being locked are the only thing that leads them to believe she did not make it to her car or not...

They said she was fighting with her boyfriend. I would think she would be upset. Now I found it hard to believe that she wouldn't want a shoulder to cry on or vent her frustration out. Specialty at 4 am in the morning and if she was drinking. She is just going to say that's it I am going to walk to my car and leave you. I don't buy it, I think she got in that friends car and was sitting in the car talking to him. What happened after that is anyone's guess. However with her being upset I don't buy she wanted to be alone.

Since the parking garage has 3 exits could a car go out one of those exits and not been seen on camera?

No. There is a camera at each exit. However, the police have stated that only one camera was working :/.

Is there any way (since the PG has 3 exits) to take one of these exits and not be caught on camera?

*see meletx post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member