GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if she had to cross any streets or go up any stairs to get into the parking garage? Was it pretty much the way the video showed, where she went straight in.

I believe she went straight in, and the car was found on the ground level (meaning no stairs/elevator needed to get to other floors).

Does anyone know if she had to cross any streets or go up any stairs to get into the parking garage? Was it pretty much the way the video showed, where she went straight in.

she parked on the 1st floor, straight in

Did video actually capture him walking in the opposite direction or was that just his word? If so, that would certainly change my direction of thinking right now.

I'm 99% sure they had it on video, but let me look around for a link.

If you treat the forum like a chatroom, how will any viable information be seen by anyone? 5 pages and this 2nd forum just started.

Also why wouldn't the cops release video of the three vehicles. If there having trouble identifying them, why wouldn't you release it.

Also why wouldn't the cops release video of the three vehicles. If there having trouble identifying them, why wouldn't you release it.

I think it's because they can't ID the LP's on the cars.

If you treat the forum like a chatroom, how will any viable information be seen by anyone? 5 pages and this 2nd forum just started.

I would utilize the search feature (at the top of the forum) or just ask any questions you have and don't worry about information being posted twice.

Not verified but I read online that her brother said that she has disappeared before but not under these type of circumstances. Many have commented that it just doesn't seem right that the male in the parking garage did not walk to her car - sure it seems odd to us "oldies", however, unfortunately it seems that the younger set does not have the same code of chivalry - just today at the bank I was walking with my cane and a 20 something young man slammed the door right in my face. I was taught different and regularly hold doors for people behind me but the younger set has different standards. Although the boyfriend is not a suspect, or has not been officially named by police at this time, it does seem strange that he would only report her missing after her employer called.

I agree. They can ID the make/model of the cars but not the license plates, IMO.

Numerous cases they didn't have license plates and release surveillance of vehicles in areas. Mickey Schunuk, Lauren Speier, just to name two.

there were 3 that were shown going out of the garage....... as to how many actually were in the garage, no clue.

So either the friend or two other cars could possibly be our suspects. I know this is obvious but we have to find these cars. I wonder if the friend saw any other cars that night when he left the garage and how do you not here any commotion?

I wonder if it's because she knew her boyfriend wasn't home, and wanted to "beat him home" in order to get the dog and her stuff? As crazy as it sounds, I've known people who have held pets "hostage" from their significant other in cases of a fight, and I wonder if he threatened to kick her out and keep the dog (or something along those lines). If that happened, and she knew he wasn't home, I could see her driving the 45 minutes (approx) to get the dog before he arrived back.

True - at this point, anything is possible. At her age, I might have made a similar decision. Right now, on a good day, if you were to ask me to drive to FtWorth for anything I'd have to be HIGHLY motivated. At 4am after a night out w/friends? Not happening. That 45min estimate is probably conservative - it's probably closer to over an hour once you add in getting off the highway and getting to a house/apt. I still don't find it very logical.

Anyone know what the 'plan' was after she picked up the dog? Was she supposed to drive back to Plano w/the dog? Is there anything further to the story?

After looking at the pics of the parking garage it looks like she could have just jumped over the side.

This is correct. However if you release footage of these vehicles you might be able to pick up better camera footage. Maybe a witness saw the specific car in another area.

She could've gotten out and locked them with her key fob.

When did cars start using fobs? I have no idea, but she drove a 2001 Toyota Celica Coupe. If she didn't have a fob, maybe they're thinking the doors would be unlocked if she had gotten in the car but then was abducted. So they think she never made it to unlocking her door?

Not verified but I read online that her brother said that she has disappeared before but not under these type of circumstances. Many have commented that it just doesn't seem right that the male in the parking garage did not walk to her car - sure it seems odd to us "oldies", however, unfortunately it seems that the younger set does not have the same code of chivalry - just today at the bank I was walking with my cane and a 20 something young man slammed the door right in my face. I was taught different and regularly hold doors for people behind me but the younger set has different standards. Although the boyfriend is not a suspect, or has not been officially named by police at this time, it does seem strange that he would only report her missing after her employer called.

THAT totally bugs me. I don't consider myself THAT old to think that it's just common courtesy to make sure your friend gets into a functioning car ok when you're walking each other out at 4am. Man or woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296