GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I, too, understand driving late and far to get my pup....

but ...,she knew (and planned) she was going to stay with a friend that night...

so why would she make a late night decision to get her pup?

In other words... Wouldn't the dog situation have been planned prior to her leaving her apartment in Ft. worth to go to Plano in the first place?

:dunno:

Just some thoughts... And not directed at you...:seeya:
Please don't think I would take offense!
[emoji6]
Back when I was her age, if I was staying with a friend as planned, then maybe got to drinking and thinking (dangerous combination), I can't imagine what I'd do if I was unable to reach my bf. I would certainly worry about my dog and whether or not he was being taken care of. But I can't say I wouldn't want to go get him (the dog) just to make sure no other girl was able to spend time with him.

Plans change when you've been at a bar for a while.

If the friends intention was to walk her to her car, why didn't he do that? I have never heard of someone not waiting for a girl to get in her car and make sure she is safe. I just find that whole story a little hard to believe. I mean there are so many possibilities of what could have possibly happened, and I'm certainly NOT saying he did anything because I've tried to figure out cases before, and was WAY off. Does anyone else think that it was strange?

I'm not sure it was his intention to walk her to her car .... I thought it was reported that they just left the party at the same time and just happened to have parked in the same car park.

I've read people saying that this is a safe area, so maybe the pair of them thought that once they'd reached the car park, there was no risk, or maybe neither considered there was any risk to walking in the car park alone to start with. If Christina left the party alone, she would have walked back to her car by herself. She's probably walked to her car, alone, loads of times and never thought twice about it. So, I don't have a big problem with the friend not walking her to her car. At the end of the day, if Christina herself had wanted that, surely she would have asked him to walk her back to her car, or got into his car so he could drop her off at hers. If she had done that then there will be evidence that she had been in the car.

Obviously, him being the last person seen with her, its awkward for him. But surely if he had done anything, it would have been in his car, and he would have left the carpark with her in his car. Surely the police would have searched his car as a priority? So, I'm assuming he isn't a suspect as there isn't any evidence to suggest that. Just MOO.

I'm thinking that someone she knew was waiting for her, or she left the car park voluntarily without even going to her car - that she hadn't really intended to actually drive away at that point, and for whatever reason she didn't want to tell the friend that. Had she arranged to meet someone else but didn't want her bf to know? Do we know if she knows anyone who lives in the connected to the garage?

If, in fact, there is no video footage showing the friend getting into his car...this changes things for me. She could have walked over to her car to take something/leave something and then walked over to his car. Too many maybes and ifs.

I take all the info being released with a grain of salt. I have seen LE state "he/she is not a suspect", only to see THAT person arrested several days later.

I hope both the boyfriend and the friend get ruled out pretty quickly.

Reminder for any locals that want to help search:

Command Center for Texas Equusearch
Legacy Church
4501 Legacy Dr
Plano, TX
9:00 am today (Tuesday, 9/9/14)

I hope both the boyfriend and the friend get ruled out pretty quickly.
If they do then that leaves us at square one with no "suspects" but then at least resources can be applied in another direction and get this "crime" solved.

Did I miss the talk of the dog or was that just released?
Could the BF have said he would bring the dog to her , thus the 15 phone calls?
"are you here yet? turn left at the light? '' etc?

The boyfriend has been rules out and has been completely cooperative.

On NG Interview with Police Officer Tillie

NG Do u believe she left the parking garage in her car?
PO Tillie -No because her car was found there in parking garage.
PO Tillie -We have video that shows her and her friend walking into parking garage. We do not have any more video, beyond that, showing what they were doing. The friend said he had parked on one side of the garage and she on the other.They split ways. Friend got into his car and left location.
LE says "we don't have any more video of what they were doing" but left open that they might have other video.

More so, how did the friends leave if they came with her?

They came in separate cars as her friend posted a few posts back. They probably either left before CM or were still at the apartment.

This is actually something new and an interesting idea.

The boyfriend has been rules out and has been completely cooperative.

I didn't say anything about bf disappearing her. I'm just trying to figure out the 15 calls and didn't realize until this morning there was a dog she was supposedly going to get that evening. Maybe bf didn't want her to drive all that way after ( presumably ) having a few drinks.
Right and LE has ruled in/ out no one to my knowledge.
BF is being cooperative but I wonder why it took him nearly a week to agree to hand over his phone and do we know if he ever did hand over the phone?

Where was maintenance personnel and security during that time period? If we broaden our scope of possible suspects, those folks have to be considered besides bar employees. .imo.

Or maybe she just said that to the friend to get away , about the dog. You know at a party , late hours, some times friends can become so talky, that you just need any excuse to vacate and that may have never been her actual intent. ** speculative** But I'd sure like to know where that dog is today and where that dog has been the last week, right?

Where was maintenance personnel and security during that time period? If we broaden our scope of possible suspects, those folks have to be considered besides bar employees. .imo.

I don't ever recall seeing parking lot security or any security in that area. I've seen workers coming in and out of the parking garage doing garbage or whatever but I don't think there's anyone there at 4am... The people who live in the shops would probably know. I've never been there past probably midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston