GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For everyone wondering why they knew where she parked, she came to the shops with two girlfriends from what I remember. They all walked in at the same time, and they all took separate cars. They told the police where she parked I'm sure. That's how they knew her car was not moved.

The verbal report LE gave stating they know three cars left the lot around the time Kristy would/should have must mean something. I mean LE doesn't release info for no reason - saying like, hey, we can see (but can't identify) three cars leaving the lot (it may be true they can't id them 100 percent but they have a reason for releasing the info imo). Maybe I'm delusional thinking LE is sending a message to somebody. When I read you guyzyz' posts questioning why LE hasn't released the parking lot video asking for help identifing the three cars, I thought it strange too. So LE wants someone to know three cars are believed to be involved (or at least two). Someone should come forward to LE to say they were leaving the lot at that time but didn't (or did) see something - or saw CM, etc. LE put that vague info out for a reason.

I can't express exactly what I mean (because I'm not sure!) and don't have the details figured out but just believe there's a method to LE's vague release of information. Also I'm hesitant to believe two out three cameras are broken. Of course, it is possible but I don't want to believe it. One, maybe, but two? Nah. Not in an upscale place such as this is (can't recall name of the shopping center now).

A couple of theories/comments have been thrown out that I have questions/thoughts on:

Theory: She left the parking ramp, went home to get the dog, returned to Plano and the parking and something happened when she got back.

My questions: If so, where is the dog? Does anyone know if the boyfriend still has the dog? If so, then either she never made it home or she made it home but was not able to leave of her own accord with the dog.

Previous Comments: Stranger abduction unlikely and would probably leave signs of struggle.

My comments: Stranger abduction is more unlikely than being harmed by someone you know, however relevant to signs of a struggle, I believe she would be easy to overpower. If I recall correctly she only weighs 95 pounds. At 4:00 am her reactions would likely be delayed due to a combination of residual alcohol and length to time without rest. It appears that she was carrying only a backpack with apparently no purse to drop or spill. Her abductor could have had chloroform or some other agent with which to subdue her. Unless the abductor did something to draw blood, signs of a struggle would be absent.

Now for a couple additional questions/comments:

It would be interesting to know if she had both her phone and her keys out before she and the friend parted ways in the parking ramp. I wonder if he noticed? Could she have stood outside her car searching her backpack for her keys, providing more time for her to be vulnerable to an attack by a stranger?

Could she have changed her mind or forgotten her keys and started to walk back to her friend's? I assume/hope that LE watched the tapes for a period of time after they are seen walking into the ramp to see if she walked back the way she came?

For everyone wondering why they knew where she parked, she came to the shops with two girlfriends from what I remember. They all walked in at the same time, and they all took separate cars. They told the police where she parked I'm sure. That's how they knew her car was not moved.

When did the other two friends leave? And didn't they notice CM's car was still in its spot? The plot thickens.

It's a horribly long drive. I think Oklahoma is closer. :)

I can get to Okla faster ., without all the tolls & construction . Even at that hour with light or no traffic it 's a beating . Especially if you've been up all night partying .

TT

Jmo,no way she left, drove out to FW and came back to park there again, unless that was the friend she planned to stay with. And if so, where is her dog-is the dog missing? Not heard anything about her dog being missing.

Maybe LE mentions the three cars because they think CM did leave the lot and whoever the perp is would know that to be a fact. Three cars, not two, not one, but three. At 4:00 a.m. Someone would know if that was them or not and call LE to say so imo (as long as they hear the news).

Wow, some friend. Was Christina living in an apt/house without running water/electricity?

I don't live in that area, but they keep mentioning toll roads. Can you use an ezepass on those roads. If so they can be monitored as to the cars coming through?

Yes you can, however toll roads are very easy to avoid here. My husband worked at a bank near the garage she was last scene at. Ive driven there from my office in Fort Worth and from our home north of Denton (a town at the point where I-35E and I35W meet back up) and I NEVER used the toll road. I don't have a toll pass and I really don't need one because there are so many alternate routes.

Yes, where is the dog? Her mom randomly said that all of a sudden CM decided to drive to her apartment to retrieve her dog. Or did CM utter to her friend something about her dog in order to save face as she wanted to return to her boyfriend. Just using the dog as an excuse because bf was mad, etc. Never meaning she was going to pick her dog up. Her mom looked confused too as, of course, someone (either the apartment friend or others at the party) relayed that tidbit to her. Who knows who's telling the truth, right? People may have been kind of partied out and tired iykwim.

When did the other two friends leave? And didn't they notice CM's car was still in its spot? The plot thickens.

Oh gosh, I was trying to clear something up...not cause more speculation! I believe one left before her and the other stayed behind for the night. Not positive, all things I heard. Both girls had nothing to do with it if that's what anyone is thinking.

Yes you can, however toll roads are very easy to avoid here. My husband worked at a bank near the garage she was last scene at. Ive driven there from my office in Fort Worth and from our home north of Denton (a town at the point where I-35E and I35W meet back up) and I NEVER used the toll road. I don't have a toll pass and I really don't need one because there are so many alternate routes.

I live right by the tollway, and I've never ever been on it.

On JVM Facebook.
Here is what we know:

* Christina drove about 40 miles from her apartment she shares with her boyfriend in Fort Worth, Texas to Plano to spend time with her friends.

* Sometime after 4 a.m. Christina walked back to her car in a shopping center parking garage with a male friend she has known since high school -- but cops say Christina and her friend parted ways and the friend drove off, but Christina never left the garage! Investigators say they do not consider him to be a suspect.

* Police say Christina's car never left the parking garage, but there were no signs of foul play near the vehicle!

* There were three mystery cars also seen in the deck around the same time. However, we are hearing it is difficult to find identifying information off those vehicles. Is this the big lead?

More at link (idk if im allowed to
Post it all).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154556139100693&id=114250430692

On JVM Facebook.
Here is what we know:

* Christina drove about 40 miles from her apartment she shares with her boyfriend in Fort Worth, Texas to Plano to spend time with her friends.

* Sometime after 4 a.m. Christina walked back to her car in a shopping center parking garage with a male friend she has known since high school -- but cops say Christina and her friend parted ways and the friend drove off, but Christina never left the garage! Investigators say they do not consider him to be a suspect.

* Police say Christina's car never left the parking garage, but there were no signs of foul play near the vehicle!

* There were three mystery cars also seen in the deck around the same time. However, we are hearing it is difficult to find identifying information off those vehicles. Is this the big lead?

More at link (idk if im allowed to
Post it all).

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154556139100693&id=114250430692

In the Mickey Shunick case down in Lafayette, Louisiana, they spared no time putting out the videos and asking for information. It lead to the kidnapper/murderer.

If the friends intention was to walk her to her car, why didn't he do that? I have never heard of someone not waiting for a girl to get in her car and make sure she is safe. I just find that whole story a little hard to believe. I mean there are so many possibilities of what could have possibly happened, and I'm certainly NOT saying he did anything because I've tried to figure out cases before, and was WAY off. Does anyone else think that it was strange?

Technically he wasn't actually walking her to her car for her safety. They were walking together as they left the party same time... obviously it would be nice if he would of walked her to her car and made sure she got in but apparently they parked some distance apart and he parted one way and she parted another. It wasn't a situation where he was trying to make sure she was okay, just walking together. Its unfortunate but that seems to be the story.

Which has me thinking...what a coincidence that they're parked in the same garage and somewhat close? I can hardly ever get a parking space close to people I meet up with over here.

They weren't parked close.

Oh gosh, I was trying to clear something up...not cause more speculation! I believe one left before her and the other stayed behind for the night. Not positive, all things I heard. Both girls had nothing to do with it if that's what anyone is thinking.

Didn't you say you noticed Christina in the parking lot and were shocked because you hadn't seen her for three years?
Then you both ended up in Henry's (if that's the correct name) where you engaged in conversation.

On NG Interview with Police Officer Tillie

NG Do u believe she left the parking garage in her car?
PO Tillie -No because her car was found there in parking garage.
PO Tillie -We have video that shows her and her friend walking into parking garage. We do not have any more video, beyond that, showing what they were doing. The friend said he had parked on one side of the garage and she on the other.They split ways. Friend got into his car and left location.

"The friend said" means "the friend said". Not "we have verified his story that they split ways and he left alone".

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member