GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read anything about Christina reaching her boyfriend by phone to say she was on her way home to get the dog. where did this info come from?

was this reported in a live news broadcast? did le say her phone connected to his cell or a landline? how long was the call?

I want to say I read it a few pages back. It was supposedly reported on JVM tonight during interviews with interested parties.

Plano PD has not verified whether the last 15 calls made from Morris' phone went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with in Fort Worth. Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, confirmed that texts were sent, but did not reveal to whom the content of the messages.

Morris’ cellphone is either off or the battery is dead, but police are trying to locate the last connection that was made.

“I’ve been here 17 years and in my 17 years this operation has been pulling a lot of resources. They’re jumping pretty hard trying to find this girl,” Tilley said. “Each day that goes by makes things a lot more difficult and people start to lose hope and we don’t want that to happen. We want to try to get this thing solved and get her found.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

I haven't read anything about Christina reaching her boyfriend by phone to say she was on her way home to get the dog. where did this info come from?

was this reported in a live news broadcast? did le say her phone connected to his cell or a landline? how long was the call?

It was on Jane Velez-Mitchell tonight in an interview with Christina's mother.

I'd like to think she staged this, because that would give a better chance that she is okay. However, IF she did - where is she now? With no phone, no money (unless she had enough cash to live on because her debit/credit cards have been untouched), no one is coming forward as seeing her - I don't know where she'd be hiding out.

The theory of someone, or CM, leaving with the car to go somewhere (to retrieve dog), could be possible.

But why turn off the cellphone?

The theory of someone, or CM, leaving with the car to go somewhere (to retrieve dog), could be possible.

But why turn off the cellphone?

Maybe it died and she didn't have a charger handy? Since she went missing in the middle of the night, it's entirely possible that the battery died on its own if it had been on all day.

If the friends intention was to walk her to her car, why didn't he do that? I have never heard of someone not waiting for a girl to get in her car and make sure she is safe. I just find that whole story a little hard to believe. I mean there are so many possibilities of what could have possibly happened, and I'm certainly NOT saying he did anything because I've tried to figure out cases before, and was WAY off. Does anyone else think that it was strange?

There sure are a bunch of apartments there. How do know that someone in those apartments didn't grab her?

Officer David Tilley tells News 8 that Christina Marie Morris, who lives in Fort Worth, was last seen leaving a friend's apartment at the Shops of Legacy in Plano very early Saturday morning. She hasn't been heard from since, and police were made aware of her disappearance on Tuesday.

Thread 2 Post 2

So she was last seen leaving a friends apt.

If the friends intention was to walk her to her car, why didn't he do that? I have never heard of someone not waiting for a girl to get in her car and make sure she is safe. I just find that whole story a little hard to believe. I mean there are so many possibilities of what could have possibly happened, and I'm certainly NOT saying he did anything because I've tried to figure out cases before, and was WAY off. Does anyone else think that it was strange?

It was my understanding (which could be wrong) that he was leaving, and she was leaving to get her dog, and they walked to the garage together. I don't think it was any sort of "hey I'll walk you to your car" sort of thing. They both parked in the same parking garage.

But yes, I do think it's a little odd that he saw or heard nothing.

Officer David Tilley tells News 8 that Christina Marie Morris, who lives in Fort Worth, was last seen leaving a friend's apartment at the Shops of Legacy in Plano very early Saturday morning. She hasn't been heard from since, and police were made aware of her disappearance on Tuesday.

Thread 2 Post 2

So she was last seen leaving a friends apt.

Right. As I understand it, she went out to a bar that was within walking distance of her friends apartment. She then left the bar, went back to her friends apartment and around 4AM (or somewhere in that time frame) left the apartment to go home and retrieve her dog.

“She’s gone off the radar before, but every time she’s … at least contacted me, my mom or my dad,” said Jake Morris, Christina’s younger brother. “My mom came into my room while I was doing homework and told me she heard from [Christina’s] work that she hasn’t shown up and no one’s heard from her. … I started thinking about it and it’s different ... Nothing like this has ever happened.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

Which has me thinking...what a coincidence that they're parked in the same garage and somewhat close? I can hardly ever get a parking space close to people I meet up with over here.

It was my understanding (which could be wrong) that he was leaving, and she was leaving to get her dog, and they walked to the garage together. I don't think it was any sort of "hey I'll walk you to your car" sort of thing. They both parked in the same parking garage.

But yes, I do think it's a little odd that he saw or heard nothing.

I thought I read somewhere (and I could be wrong) that he said he was walking her to her car. Maybe she turned around and went back to the apartments and someone grabbed her there? Maybe after she had the telephone argument she decided to stay and NOT go home?

Maybe her car was visible when they split up? So they just said goodnight?

Also as far as disappearing herself...most people do not have the resources to do that, Imo, especially without some decent pre-planning. She would have to have a good amount of cash unless someone is "hiding" her, feeding her, etc but why risk her job, make her family panic, etc? Does not make sense to me. Although why did she go off the grid before and for how long? Who does this?? I can't imagine ever allowing my parents to lose even an hour's sleep worrying about me, to say nothing of ten days and counting.

I don't even have a good guess as to what happened to her...

I thought I read somewhere (and I could be wrong) that he said he was walking her to her car. Maybe she turned around and went back to the apartments and someone grabbed her there? Maybe after she had the telephone argument she decided to stay and NOT go home?

The way it was reported earlier (on JVM in an interview with Christina's mom) was that her plan was to stay the night at her friends apartment. However, after an argument with her boyfriend, she decided to return home to get her dog. So, that's why she was going home.

Maybe she left something at the apartment and turned around to go get it, and then was abducted?

Yes I agree, her brother said she's disappeared before ... wow how confusing, and I agree why make everyone panic?

Yes I agree, her brother said she's disappeared before ... wow how confusing, and I agree why make everyone panic?

I wonder what her brother means by she disappeared before. Like she didn't show up at work, didn't come home, didn't contact anyone - or she just didn't get in touch with friends/family for a few days?

On NG Interview with Police Officer Tillie

NG Do u believe she left the parking garage in her car?
PO Tillie -No because her car was found there in parking garage.
PO Tillie -We have video that shows her and her friend walking into parking garage. We do not have any more video, beyond that, showing what they were doing. The friend said he had parked on one side of the garage and she on the other.They split ways. Friend got into his car and left location.

On NG Interview with Police Officer Tillie

NG Do u believe she left the parking garage in her car?
PO Tillie -No because her car was found there in parking garage.
PO Tillie -We have video that shows her and her friend walking into parking garage. We do not have any more video, beyond that, showing what they were doing. The friend said he had parked on one side of the garage and she on the other.They split ways. Friend got into his car and left location.

See, that's kind of a problem, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member