GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the Mickey Shunick case down in Lafayette, Louisiana, they spared no time putting out the videos and asking for information. It lead to the kidnapper/murderer.

And the driver of the other vehicle in question came forward to LE and was cleared. The perpetrator's truck was found in Texas (of all places) partially burned.
LE wanted BL to know they had an eye on his vehicle.

In the Mickey Shunick case down in Lafayette, Louisiana, they spared no time putting out the videos and asking for information. It lead to the kidnapper/murderer.

I followed this case as I am from around Lafayette and they weren't released immediately. I remember waiting for days for some sort of camera or surveillance because it was said she was picked up. I agree, though... More information should be out there by now but I believe they know a little more than is released and aren't saying too much just yet.

Since police have on surveillance Christina and her friend walking into the parking garage that would be time stamped. Police have also said they have surveillance of 3 mystery vehicles exiting the garage that night, which would also be time stamped (meaning that they're able to see vehicles entering/leaving on the camera).

So, I'd be interested in seeing the time stamps between the time that the friend entered the garage, and the time his car was seen leaving. How long was he in the parking garage?

Has LE made a public request for anyone leaving that parking garage during that timeframe to contact them?

Didn't you say you noticed Christina in the parking lot and were shocked because you hadn't seen her for three years?
Then you both ended up in Henry's (if that's the correct name) where you engaged in conversation.

I saw her in the parking lot because my boyfriend and I parked there too. She was walking ahead of me and I didn't know it was her at this point until we got into Henry's. I didn't realize is was her until later because of her distinct outfit.

Does anyone think she could have staged her disappearance to scare her boyfriend? It sounds crazy but didn't that just happen? A girl said she was kidnapped and she made it up. I would hate to think she did this to her parents, but it's possible????

Same thought I had. It would be awful to do to the parents. No suspicious bank withdraws or a lot extra clothes that we know off. So I'd say not likely and I would think she wouldn't be that heartless to do that and I'm very sorry but I want this to be the case so bad. So bad.

Human nature - an innocent person who drove out of the lot at around 4:00 a.m. on August 30 would realize one of the cars is theirs and contact LE imo.
LE hasn't asked anyone too do that but mentioned they are eyeballing three vehicles.

Make of it what you will but LE wouldn't mention the vehicles for no good reason imo.

The people who live in the complex must be aware of Christina by now. People visiting the bars and restaurants might not be. But nothing was open when she walked into the garage, was it? Would workers have parked there and been leaving that late? If not, do some residents park there? Who would be heading out at that hour?

Human nature - an innocent person who drove out of the lot at around 4:00 a.m. on August 30 would realize one of the cars is theirs and contact LE imo.
LE hasn't asked anyone too do that but mentioned they are eyeballing three vehicles.

Make of it what you will but LE wouldn't mention the vehicles for no good reason imo.

To me it seems like the friend would've seen something if those cars left at approximately the same time, or someone in those other cars would've come forward if something looked out of the ordinary. That's why the hinks are pegging for me at the moment. I'm still thinking she was offered and accepted a ride. And then...

Investigation Discovery is doing a segment on Christina. Arriving on Thursday and they need everything who was with her that night to be involved in the process. Filming, interviews will last 8 days. From her Moms Facebook.

I think the dog story could be relevant IF it came from the boyfriend because if it did, then why didn't he realize sooner she was missing if the dog was still at their apartment. But it looks like the dog story came from mom. I don't think anything should be overlooked.
I love my dogs so much that I'm ashamed to admit that my bf and I have fought, and I've "threatened" to leave. But I've always thought I'd take my fur babies with me. I can completely understand CM driving to get her dog, or wanting to. I'd like to think that if I was drinking past 3am, I'd beg a friend to drive or ride with me to get them.

Does anyone think she could have staged her disappearance to scare her boyfriend? It sounds crazy but didn't that just happen? A girl said she was kidnapped and she made it up. I would hate to think she did this to her parents, but it's possible????
There is also the book "Gone Girl" which is pretty popular right now...the movie is due to come out soon. I honestly don't see her pulling a stunt like that though.

I thought I read previously that the other cars caught on video were not cars entering or exiting the garage but rather cars driving along the outside of the open air garage?

The reporter says the camera that captured the video is no more than 50 yards from morris's car.They have to be close to 20 yards from the camera before they disappear.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Video-Released-as-Search-for-Missing-Woman-Continues-274163951.html
I also noticed there are apartments or office space above the entrance when you walk in.So you would have to walk some distance before you could go up a stair case.
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.078...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sUFbyqlNtprbThuG6r-6siw!2e0
also noticed the stair cases at least at the back of the garage are pretty wide open how her friend did not see of hear anything is beyond me.
https://www.google.com/maps/@33.079...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s-j8A1ENTZDHtaBRRHMLWNQ!2e0

Just seems to me that if someone randomly grabbed her there would have been some sign of a struggle, I go along with the theory that she knew who she went with. There are two possibilities of that happening. I also wonder if she was staging this to scare her boyfriend, and now maybe she's afraid to come forward?

IMO... this is the best case scenario at the moment...

I love my dogs so much that I'm ashamed to admit that my bf and I have fought, and I've "threatened" to leave. But I've always thought I'd take my fur babies with me. I can completely understand CM driving to get her dog, or wanting to. I'd like to think that if I was drinking past 3am, I'd beg a friend to drive or ride with me to get them.

I, too, understand driving late and far to get my pup....

but ...,she knew (and planned) she was going to stay with a friend that night...

so why would she make a late night decision to get her pup?

In other words... Wouldn't the dog situation have been planned prior to her leaving her apartment in Ft. worth to go to Plano in the first place?

:dunno:

Just some thoughts... And not directed at you...:seeya:

"It was just a normal typical night," said Steven Nickerson, who was with 23-year-old Christina Morris before she went missing.

Nickerson said Morris was a little upset that night, but he didn't know what was wrong. He said she insisted on driving back home to Fort Worth, but he never realized it would be the last time he saw her before she was reported missing.
<>

Morris&#8217; parents say they pulled all of her recent phone records on Monday to track down any phone numbers she may have been contacting.

Police say records show Morris was sending and receiving text messages the night she disappeared.

&#8220;We&#8217;re not going to give up hope on this,&#8221; Tilley said. &#8220;We don&#8217;t have any evidence she&#8217;s anything other than alive and somewhere out there.&#8221;

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Search-Efforts-Continue-for-Missing-Fort-Worth-Woman-274404321.html

The 15 calls made to her boyfriend that night, do we know if they were made over a space of a few hours or all in a short time? 15 calls isn't a lot over a number of hours but if they were made all in a short space of time, that's entirely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston