GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1)I wonder if the " friend walking with her" was annoyed she was calling her bf while they were walking. They had to have been talking at the party long enough for her to feel comfortable walking with him. Maybe he was PO that CM was consumed with her bf that night and "the friend" wanted to try to hook up.
2)I wonder if the people CM was meeting that night knew a good time in advance she was coming. Was it someone's birthday etc. and CM posted on social media she was gonna be there.
3) Was this house party planned or sort of last minute? If someone knew ahead of time if she was coming (" hey CM is coming tonight, I haven't seen her in forever") that would have given time to a person(she knew) to have a game plan together.

image.jpg

Wherever you are and whatever happened...hoping today is the day you are found.
Prayers for the family, friends and searchers.

I don't know what to think after seeing the interview.

Any body could have taken Christina........

I really think the reason why he didn't call her parents is because of the fight they had.

JMO

I really hope so, but I don't know if they have "probable cause" to do so. I don't know if the simple fact that he is her boyfriend would be enough to get a warrant, but I hope so.

I am forever just catching up.

As CM lived there, LE could get a search warrant to look for anything leading to the disappearance. Apparently her dog was also supposed to be there. They could look for anything that might look as if someone had been injured at the apartment. LE could ask the boyfriend if they could look around the apartment and it would really look suspicious if he refused, IMO.

I would think LE would want to see the apartment and also ask the BF if anything of hers appeared to be missing. LE also needs to look at her computer/laptop, IMO. If it isn't at the apartment, was it in her vehicle? If not, then where is it (?) because CM did have a rather extensive online presence.

MOO

I'm sure police are keeping a close eye on him though.

All this speculation about the bf is driving me batty!!!

Yep. Damned if you talk to the media and damned if you don't. Reminds me of that old loaded question "have you stopped beating your wife?". Just no way to answer that.

I don't know what to think after seeing the interview.

Any body could have taken Christina........

I really think the reason why he didn't call her parents is because of the fight they had.

JMO

I think since we don't know a whole lot about the nature of their fight - there have been rumors - but did she call him 15 times and he never answered? Or were there 15 calls back and forth that each person picked up? Did she have calls to him in the minutes before she went missing that were answered in the Fort Worth apartment, proving once and for all that he did not kidnap her?

I think the reason he didn't call her parents - and didn't worry - is they were having a vicious fight and to prove he didn't care he didn't bother calling. I think it's a completely random coincidence that they were embroiled in a fight at the moment she was snatched by some other person who isn't under the scrutiny of LE.

Analyzing body movements is sleuthing imo.

But saying that someone looks manipulative or guilty is not analyzing body movements. I'm fine with talking about him shaking his head or looking down.

Here's where I'm coming from --

For the most part, this guy was immediately considered the main suspect by the public (for good reason, I may add). He was not named a suspect by LE, but people all over the internet have made comments about how guilty he must be and how horrible a person/bf he is (I'm sure he's gotten these comments in person too). I mean even his instagram and his lack of pictures of her is being scrutinized. NOW, he's asked to do an interview in front of a camera that he knows will be viewed by all of these same people -- a video that will be scrutinized -- and we're going to expect that he feels comfortable being himself now. Yeah, right.

I think since we don't know a whole lot about the nature of their fight - there have been rumors - but did she call him 15 times and he never answered? Or were there 15 calls back and forth that each person picked up? Did she have calls to him in the minutes before she went missing that were answered in the Fort Worth apartment, proving once and for all that he did not kidnap her?

I think the reason he didn't call her parents - and didn't worry - is they were having a vicious fight and to prove he didn't care he didn't bother calling. I think it's a completely random coincidence that they were embroiled in a fight at the moment she was snatched by some other person who isn't under the scrutiny of LE.

I get not calling because you are mad at someone, but 4 days? They lived together. Where did he think she was? I am not saying he is guilty of her disappearance, but I can see where it looks fishy.

To me, it looks innocent. if he had somehow kidnapped her, which seems so completely unlikely considering the logistics - he would be covering his tracks by appearing to try to call her. This total lack of her photo on his website, and his lack of calling or doing anything at all after she went missing, to me consistently points to a guy whose just not that into her.

I don't think, as some do, that he was jealous of her being out. I think he didn't care.

I get the same feeling. Definately, a common characteristic given his age. I would even go as far to say his interview looked off because he feels guilty for not caring about her to begin with and it shows by how he handled her calling and missing for days. Just because they live together, doesn't mean hes into her. Who knows if there was a financial/beneficial aspect that worked for them both living together.

I'm not a fan of body language or even language in interviews. I have seen time and again where a parent or family member gave an interview and everyone jumps on their language and how they appeared or what they did NOT say or did say, etc. When it turns out it's a totally different perp, then what?
I myself am so awkward, weird and anxious when ' on the spot' like in an interview that if I talked to a reporter about the weather and you all saw the interview on WS, you would open a thread to figure out if I had killed someone. I would be stuttering, eyes darting everywhere, talking very fast, looking very nervous and saying highly inappropriate things and hurrying through to get it over with. I think no matter WHY someone is in front of a camera, almost all would be nervous about it. Add the fact that they are on camera because they have a loved one missing , then amplify that because their lives are in disarray , guilty of anything or not. The talk about ' i would never say xyz or why didn't they mention xyz ' is really fruitless because everyone reacts differently to stress and everyone reacts differently to being on TV.

ETA I have not watched the bf's interview and I don't plan to.

I can see why people are suspicious of the boyfriend because of his fishy behaviour & not thinking something was up after her not returning home for 4 days. It could either be because he knows something or he simply just doesn't care. Who knows.

I'm not a fan of body language or even language in interviews. I have seen time and again where a parent or family member gave an interview and everyone jumps on their language and how they appeared or what they did NOT say or did say, etc. When it turns out it's a totally different perp, then what?
I myself am so awkward, weird and anxious when ' on the spot' like in an interview that if I talked to a reporter about the weather and you all saw the interview on WS, you would open a thread to figure out if I had killed someone. I would be stuttering, eyes darting everywhere, talking very fast, looking very nervous and saying highly inappropriate things and hurrying through to get it over with. I think no matter WHY someone is in front of a camera, almost all would be nervous about it. Add the fact that they are on camera because they have a loved one missing , then amplify that because their lives are in disarray , guilty of anything or not. The talk about ' i would never say xyz or why didn't they mention xyz ' is really fruitless because everyone reacts differently to stress and everyone reacts differently to being on TV.

ETA I have not watched the bf's interview and I don't plan to.

if you watched the other "players" in this missing person case I see no reason to omit this one....

It really could go either way with the bf.

We don't know their history. Maybe it's not uncommon for them to break up, not talk for a few days, etc. He very easily could have thought she didn't want to talk to him...or he didn't want to talk to her, etc. Who knows.

It really could go either way with the bf.

We don't know their history. Maybe it's not uncommon for them to break up, not talk for a few days, etc. He very easily could have thought she didn't want to talk to him...or he didn't want to talk to her, etc. Who knows.

But she rang him 15 times on the night she disappeared. We don't know if he answered them calls or not.

I'm curious as to what everyone's gut instinct here is now that we're approaching 2 weeks.

1) The boyfriend
2) The friend walking her into the parking garage
3) An acquaintance (someone she met at the bar earlier, a friend of the boyfriends, etc.)
4) A stranger (someone who works in the parking garage, lives in the apartment complex, etc.)
5) She left on her own
6) Other

if you watched the other "players" in this missing person case I see no reason to omit this one....

I did not. I almost never watch interviews on any case. They have led me astray too many times ;)

ETA the only video I've watched is the parking garage clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody