GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 or 2 I'm going for.

The reason for number 1 is he was the last person to see her.

The reason for number 2 is they was arguing that night, she phoned him 15 times & he didn't think something was wrong after her not returning home for 4 days.

JMO

I haven't been able to watch any videos. Can hear sound, but have a green screen. I've got to turn some setting on or off on the computer somewhere. I'm basically listening to what y'all are saying about being able to see for me. It's a good mixed reaction. I hope the searchers are able to search and find Christina soon.

But she rang him 15 times on the night she disappeared. We don't know if he answered them calls or not.

Absolutely. He could have left his phone in the car or anywhere and not on his person and she called him 15 times trying to reach him and never got him. It would be great to know if she left any messages and what the messages said, if so!

I'm curious as to what everyone's gut instinct here is now that we're approaching 2 weeks.

1) The boyfriend
2) The friend walking her into the parking garage
3) An acquaintance (someone she met at the bar earlier, a friend of the boyfriends, etc.)
4) A stranger (someone who works in the parking garage, lives in the apartment complex, etc.)
5) She left on her own
6) Other

I'm going to have to say #2 at this point in time. It's iffy if he's come out and said who he was. The parents' reaction to him seemed to be somewhat ewwww! of him.

Absolutely. He could have left his phone in the car or anywhere and not on his person and she called him 15 times trying to reach him and never got him. It would be great to know if she left any messages and what the messages said, if so!

I agree. They've looked through his phone anyway, I wonder if they found anything interesting. They had been arguing that night remember. Whether it was by phone call or text who knows.

But she rang him 15 times on the night she disappeared. We don't know if he answered them calls or not.
Are we sure she called him 15 times that night? Or that they both called each other a total of 15 times? We have no clue what was said...what was said in text messages, etc.

I'm sure i read that one of her parents said the last 15 calls from her phone that night were to her boyfriend. She's still on their plan so they'll have records.

But saying that someone looks manipulative or guilty is not analyzing body movements. I'm fine with talking about him shaking his head or looking down.

Here's where I'm coming from --

For the most part, this guy was immediately considered the main suspect by the public (for good reason, I may add). He was not named a suspect by LE, but people all over the internet have made comments about how guilty he must be and how horrible a person/bf he is (I'm sure he's gotten these comments in person too). I mean even his instagram and his lack of pictures of her is being scrutinized. NOW, he's asked to do an interview in front of a camera that he knows will be viewed by all of these same people -- a video that will be scrutinized -- and we're going to expect that he feels comfortable being himself now. Yeah, right.

By saying someone looks guilty because of his looks & his reactions in the interview is not analyzing his body movements! How does that work?

I haven't been able to watch any videos. Can hear sound, but have a green screen. I've got to turn some setting on or off on the computer somewhere. I'm basically listening to what y'all are saying about being able to see for me. It's a good mixed reaction. I hope the searchers are able to search and find Christina soon.

It might be that your flash player is out of date.

Im thinking she may have left on her own..

I'm curious as to what everyone's gut instinct here is now that we're approaching 2 weeks.

1) The boyfriend
3) An acquaintance (someone she met at the bar earlier, a friend of the boyfriends, etc.)
4) A stranger (someone who works in the parking garage, lives in the apartment complex, etc.)
5) She left on her own
6) Other

Not sure what to think. I personally don't think it's a stranger kidnapping, and I doubt she left on her own.

Are we sure she called him 15 times that night? Or that they both called each other a total of 15 times? We have no clue what was said...what was said in text messages, etc.

If I recall, it was that the last 15 calls from her cell phone were made to her boyfriend, and it was unknown whether or not he answered.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/cops-have-a-lot-of-catching-up-to-do-in-missing-woman-search/297954/

Investigators said there were no signs of foul play or a struggle near her car. Her last 15 phone calls went to her boyfriend, whom she lives with, but he never reported her missing, Morris' parents said.

Actually, he shouldn't be camera shy. He has modeling photos - portfolio from when he lived in NYC for a couple of years. So, he should not be camera shy. I don't know how to post is modeling photos link or if this even allowed to be mentioned. If not, I will delete.

Has anyone said where they found the clothes? I saw the article but no location.

I don't think she left on her own. Why leave your car behind? She couldn't have gone far without her car if she was leaving of her own accord. She'd have been spotted by now as well surely with all the news articles/coverage/billboards with her face on. Just my opinion.

1) The boyfriend
5) She left on her own
6) Other

#6:

What if CM was FB friends with someone who works at The Shops at Legacy and has a pic of himself in profile in front of one of the security cameras (in the background)? Would anyone think that is suspicious? Would such a person tell CM where to park knowing one or more of the security cameras either does not work or is disabled?

I'm just asking this in question form to see what anyone would think.

1) The boyfriend
5) She left on her own
6) Other

#5 Caveat: something could have happened to her after voluntarily leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste