GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was she wearing her fedora in the surveillance video?

I just really can't see someone leaving their car behind if they was planning to leave voluntarily. Why decide to do that at 4am anyway? No real planning or anything.

I'm curious as to what everyone's gut instinct here is now that we're approaching 2 weeks.

1) The boyfriend
2) The friend walking her into the parking garage
3) An acquaintance (someone she met at the bar earlier, a friend of the boyfriends, etc.)
4) A stranger (someone who works in the parking garage, lives in the apartment complex, etc.)

5) She left on her own
6) Other

3 & 4 for me.

The BF really didn't seem like he had anything to do with it after watching that interview.

I'm sure he was nervous as heck being on camera.

JMO

It looks like she has her fedora hat on to me on the video but I could be wrong.

If she does, then that leads me to believe she knew her abductor (if that is what happened). If someone were to grab her, the hat would surely come off and I can't really imagine a person picking it up while in the midst of an abduction. In various other cases I have followed, stranger abductions almost always leave something behind, a shoe, a scarf, an earring, something.

I just really can't see someone leaving their car behind if they was planning to leave voluntarily. Why decide to do that at 4am anyway? No real planning or anything.

Tiffany Tehan did that when she ran off to Florida with a new man, leaving husband and baby behind. She left her car in a park, with the driver's door open, so everyone thought she had been forcibly removed from car. You just never know what people will do.

The vibes I got from the boyfriend is that he cares for her but he is just not that into her.

JMO

Why do you think that?

I think it would be extremely rare for someone to do that without their car.

The shops at legacy are close to bus routes. So just not to skip anything, She technically could have walked the mile to the dart terminal- Northwest Plano park & ride (https://www.dart.org/riding/stations/northwestplanoparkandride.asp) In case you want to see. I'm not sure how she would have been able to get anywhere else from there given that it was really early on a Sunday morning and the station there is pretty much no activity on a Sunday. She could have gotten a yellow cab from there, she would have had to call but if i remember right they have a payphone there- I remember seeing that her phone last pinged at the shops. If she got a cab to Parker road station she could have caught the train to downtown where she could have caught the Orange line out to the DFW Airport to catch a plane somewhere. I agree it would be rare but if she was trying to disappear without a trace I would imagine she would do it in some anonymous way.

(not really my theory on her case, just did the legwork for others that may believe the possibility)

Edit: Was looking at the wrong day- she would have still had to walk the mile but she could have caught rt 451 over at 6am and went to a station to catch the orange line and could have been at dfw or love field by 10am easily.

I think the BF is innocent. He had a new flame and was thinking probably of his new flame. Maybe in the past when they got into a big fight, one of them would leave for a few days. He is probably beating himself up now wishing he had reported her missing earlier.

Has anyone said where they found the clothes? I saw the article but no location.

I don't think they are giving locations for anything they find or don't find. Evil people in this world. Can't even say where has been searched any more.

and without her dog.

Which she obviously cares about a lot as she even mentioned driving to go & get the dog at 4am. Quite a long ride to I've read. It does make me question why someone would want to drive all that way at 4am to collect her dog. Why not just wait until the next day? What was so urgent for her to want to collect the dog? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

#6:

What if CM was FB friends with someone who works at The Shops at Legacy and has a pic of himself in profile in front of one of the security cameras (in the background)? Would anyone think that is suspicious? Would such a person tell CM where to park knowing one or more of the security cameras either does not work or is disabled?

I'm just asking this in question form to see what anyone would think.

Yes, yes, and yes. That would raise my radar a little.

I don't think they are giving locations for anything they find or don't find. Evil people in this world. Can't even say where has been searched any more.

But I think they've ruled out the clothing found as being hers. Right? Correct me if I am wrong.

But I think they've ruled out the clothing found as being hers. Right? Correct me if I am wrong.

I don't recall them officially ruling it out, I just remember them saying that it wasn't the clothing she was last seen wearing. However, she had already changed outfits once that evening, and was carrying a small backpack, so we don't know how many outfits she had on her at the time.

The shops at legacy are close to bus routes. So just not to skip anything, She technically could have walked the mile to the dart terminal- Northwest Plano park & ride (https://www.dart.org/riding/stations/northwestplanoparkandride.asp) In case you want to see. I'm not sure how she would have been able to get anywhere else from there given that it was really early on a Sunday morning and the station there is pretty much no activity on a Sunday. She could have gotten a yellow cab from there, she would have had to call but if i remember right they have a payphone there- I remember seeing that her phone last pinged at the shops. If she got a cab to Parker road station she could have caught the train to downtown where she could have caught the Orange line out to the DFW Airport to catch a plane somewhere. I agree it would be rare but if she was trying to disappear without a trace I would imagine she would do it in some anonymous way.

good theory, but there are cameras. Surely LE has checked the local dart station cameras, and/or contacted all local airports.

and without her dog.

When I think "she left voluntarily", I think of her having no intention of leaving by car at 4.00am that morning, but not mentioning that to the friend she walked with. I could see she might have arranged to meet up with someone but not wanting anyone to know (another man, dealer etc - I'm not saying she did drugs, just suggesting why 'someone' might arrange a secret meeting). I think that something could have happened to her after she left the garage, which wasn't via the exit with the camera. I don't think she would have voluntarily have gone this long, due to her dog.

I don't think completely stranger abduction, simply because I can't imagine a stranger hanging round a near empty garage at 4.00am on the off chance that the driver of one of the 3 or 4 cars still parked there would be a female to his liking.

That leaves either someone who knew it was her car and knew she'd be back for it at some time that night. Or someone who just happened to see her approaching the garage - so just wrong time/wrong place - like a resident of the apartments.

I don't think the boyfriend, as I think he didn't really care that much. I don't think he reported her missing simply because they'd had a row, and he may have deliberately ignored the 15 calls and assumed she had got the message that he didn't want to speak to her/see her. Also, because she was known to have disappeared before, it probably wouldn't seem as urgent to him, as perhaps someone else going missing.

I don't think the friend, simply because the police must have done all sorts of tests on his car - surely??? And checked his route home and alibi for the rest of that morning. If they haven't, I will re-think that one!!!

Just my thoughts, MOO etc.

(not really my theory on her case, just did the legwork for others that may believe the possibility)

It was really early Saturday morning. Buses run much more on a Saturday and start about 5 or 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7