Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
#6:

What if CM was FB friends with someone who works at The Shops at Legacy and has a pic of himself in profile in front of one of the security cameras (in the background)? Would anyone think that is suspicious? Would such a person tell CM where to park knowing one or more of the security cameras either does not work or is disabled?

I'm just asking this in question form to see what anyone would think.[/QUOTE

Very interesting..

I have been thinking the same thing this whole time! Someone of her stature could have easily been compromised by a female. I, myself work out and my stature is 5'5" 135, I would think someone my size could
Compromise a female smaller than myself. But maybe of CM knew her or knew "of her" from the party, she wouldn't have to necessarily show any type of initial threat to get CM to feel comfortable enough to go with her. I believe someone said The BF was from Allen too.. This could have been a girl who has always had a thing for him and seeked out to ridden the threat of a girlfriend..
I was thinking something like this earlier.

Yep. Girls can be much more deceiving than men. It doesn't take much for a girl to think someone is her friend, hop in her car to 'get coffee', then poof. No one would suspect a thing if they saw two girls chatting inside or outside. The friendly attitude can quickly disappear when the car door closes.
There are definately stories where a girl or girls are upset with a friend/aquaintance and lure them and kill them. I def am interested in the input on a female being responsible.

I don't think a stranger took her. I just can't imagine a stranger hanging around a near enough empty parking garage at 4am on the chance that the driver of one of the few cars still parked there at that time would be a female walking back to her car, alone. Unless he was lurking around for ages waiting for a victim. Wouldn't someone have spotted someone acting strangely though if they was lurking around a parking garage lot for a long length of time? Again, JMO

I just can't bring myself to believe that anyone planned around the cameras. Stranger things have happened, but I don't think whoever is responsible for this (acquaintance, stranger, herself), did any sort of major planning prior to this happening. It took place so early in the a.m. that I would believe if someone spent any amount of time planning it out, there would have been better times/scenarios under which to carry something out. And also she was away from home, the planning of her outing seemed rather last minute...doesn't leave much time for well-thought out planned attacks.

Does anyone remember the Jamie Minor missing persons case from Austin, TX in 2011? My mind keeps going to the way that turned out. Not sure if it is solely because of the parking garage aspect or the DFW ties.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMo...nd-dead-parking-garage-duct/story?id=13958702

I don't remember the case, so thank you for posting this. Tragic story! Just thinking about what she endured makes my claustrophobia kick in. With Christina, I can't breathe either. I don't think she was behaving extraordinarily out of the ordinary. I don't think she was paying enough attention to the guy she was walking into the parking garage with though.

Things that don't compute for me:

Bars all close at 2:00 a.m. Why was it she was last seen at 4:00 a.m.? Where was she those two hours?
If her plan was to leave and come back to her friends, why were they not concerned when she did not show up?
Why was there no concern by anyone when she was gone four days and no one heard from her?
Why has there been no mention of interviewing the "friends" she was with that night? Has there been info released and I have missed it?

Just a few things that don't make sense to or that I wonder about. jmo

Have there been any reports of strange men/attempted abductions/rapes in the surrounding areas recently?

A 15 year old girl raped by SMU by three guys at 4:30am .. I'm pretty sure that they said it wasn't linked but it gets me thinking.. Around the same time at night? Driving around trying to find there victim? Near a college? Even though she wasn't near a college, she was where a lot of younger people hang out..

Bars all close at 2:00 a.m. Why was it she was last seen at 4:00 a.m.? Where was she those two hours?
If her plan was to leave and come back to her friends, why were they not concerned when she did not show up?
Why was there no concern by anyone when she was gone four days and no one heard from her?
Why has there been no mention of interviewing the "friends" she was with that night? Has there been info released and I have missed it?

As far as the bars closing, I believe she was actually at a party with friends, not at a bar, right before she disappeared.

There are definately stories where a girl or girls are upset with a friend/aquaintance and lure them and kill them. I def am interested in the input on a female being responsible.

I think it's definitely possible, and it's an angle I think a lot of people overlooked, including myself. Often times we assume it's a male who is responsible when people go missing and that isn't always the case.

To answer your first question, she was at a friends apartment at a party. They must have either gone back to the friends apartment after the bars had closed or they'd been there all night.

She was at a friend's apartment in the same area as the shops/bars.

A 15 year old girl raped by SMU by three guys at 4:30am .. I'm pretty sure that they said it wasn't linked but it gets me thinking.. Around the same time at night? Driving around trying to find there victim? Near a college? Even though she wasn't near a college, she was where a lot of younger people hang out..

SMU campus is in University Park - no where near Plano. Was this at a satellite campus??

Maybe she just walked away....forever. I'm in that area, often, and there are a lot of places she could be that would not be easily seen.

Michele whitaker ? From SC hopped a ride and disappeared for 6 years no activity on SS , credit ect .. Seems like she was living in Oregon on a horse ranch for room & board .
Not saying this is case with Christina but it's certainly possible to exist off the grid as her brother said ,

TT

I don't think a stranger took her. I just can't imagine a stranger hanging around a near enough empty parking garage at 4am on the chance that the driver of one of the few cars still parked there at that time would be a female walking back to her car, alone. Unless he was lurking around for ages waiting for a victim. Wouldn't someone have spotted someone acting strangely though if they was lurking around a parking garage lot for a long length of time? Again, JMO

Transients in Los Angeles and surrounding areas have been known to sleep in the stairwells of parking structures. They aren't waiting around, per say, but there are some not so nice people on the streets some nights. (I've encountered a few.)

I'm curious as to what everyone's gut instinct here is now that we're approaching 2 weeks.

1) The boyfriend
2) The friend walking her into the parking garage
3) An acquaintance (someone she met at the bar earlier, a friend of the boyfriends, etc.)
4) A stranger (someone who works in the parking garage, lives in the apartment complex, etc.)
5) She left on her own
6) Other

Though highly unlikely... Could it be a female? (Jealous? Vindictive? ???)

Just a thought....

She was at her friends apartment after the bars. Her original plan was to stay the night at her friends but after the fight with her boyfriend she wanted to to back home to get the dog .. Aka probably go back to her house to either make sure the boyfriend and her was okay or just felt like she needed to be home.. I don't think the dog has anything to do with this.. I truly believe she just told her friends that so she could go home.. I've been in fights with my boyfriend who I live with and plan to stay at my friends but get pissed off so much that I just want to be home with him.. I think she uses that excuse so her friends won't think she's ditching them for him ( my bestfriend who is single always says that I'm ditching her for my boyfriend ) so I get why she could have said that. Sometimes I go a few days without talking to my friends, so it can be normal. My parents, work, or boyfriend? Probably not. And yes they have interviewed the friends.

This is JUST a question..not an accusation or speculation of any kind..
Do we know if she was into drugs?
Disappeared for days,
Gone for 2+ hours after the bar closed, before appearing and disappearing
She is 5'4" and 95 pounds!
Out and about at all hours of the night/morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online