GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ch 8 news starts at 10:00. Is that the time? I'm watching fox 4 now but nothing about it so far.

I thought a previous poster said 9, but yeah if you wouldn't mind listening in at 10 that would be great. :)

WFAA (Channel 8) has a watch live web link. I don't know if you can watch live any more but for anyone who wants to watch, I would try and see if the link works.

http://www.wfaa.com/errors/404/

(it might say error now since the news does not come on at nine)

I think if her dog had been threatened, she would have said so and talked about little else...no indication of that. I think she just wanted to spend the weekend elsewhere and have her pet with her. I know I would. Maybe it does not seem practical at that hour, but I would still want to have him/her.

I think if her dog had been threatened, she would have said so and talked about little else...no indication of that. I think she just wanted to spend the weekend elsewhere and have her pet with her. I know I would. Maybe it does not seem practical at that hour, but I would still want to have him/her.

I think that's the reason as well.

Well, her family does not think she just took off...so what else is there, really?
I thought the friend who made that statement was the friend who walked to the garage with her. Disregard my comment.

I really hope so, but I don't know if they have "probable cause" to do so. I don't know if the simple fact that he is her boyfriend would be enough to get a warrant, but I hope so.
But christina lived in the apartment..wouldn't they be able to s search her things?

Just got caught up on the thread and a random question nags me: how many male friends wouldn't walk a female to her car and ensure her safety before getting into his own, especially given the hour? Seems like common sense and the Southern gentlemen thing to do. JMO

Just got caught up on the thread and a random question nags me: how many male friends wouldn't walk a female to her car and ensure her safety before getting into his own, especially given the hour? Seems like common sense and the Southern gentlemen thing to do. JMO
maybe she told him it wasn't necessary. That seems like something I would do.

Maybe he offered to walk her to her car and she refused. A lot of women feel they are capable and don't need a man for every little thing. Though I think the "buddy system" is always a good idea, no matter what sex or age one is. Especially in a parking garage...they are just scary to me. I know a lot of locals have said how safe it is. Etc but lots of places and areas seem safe until something major happens. And criminals like nicer areas.

You took the words out of my mouth. It seems that he would have walked her to her car. But then again, women are equal to men. Right??? :twocents:

IMHO

Maybe he offered to walk her to her car and she refused. A lot of women feel they are capable and don't need a man for every little thing. Though I think the "buddy system" is always a good idea, no matter what sex or age one is. Especially in a parking garage...they are just scary to me. I know a lot of locals have said how safe it is. Etc but lots of places and areas seem safe until something major happens. And criminals like nicer areas.

I definitely appreciate a gentleman being a gentleman, I love it. And ...... I'm so paranoid I would want him to make sure I was safe.

I definitely appreciate a gentleman being a gentleman, I love it. And ...... I'm so paranoid I would want him to make sure I was safe.

I would not be out alone in my car in the first place at night, lol.

I don't think she is in the local area anymore.
Whoever took her had a 4 day headstart

I'm thinking her being missing is probable cause.

They should be able to search her place of residence, though if she is not on the lease I guess it could be tricky. But if BF is being cooperative, it seems he would allow it. Jmo they must know where he was by his phone, where her calls were hitting when she tried to reach him. If it shows FW, they are probably as sure as they can be that he did not go to Plano to "take" her. And anyway, why not wait until she showed up for her dog, if his intent was to harm her? I do not think he is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB