GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Things that don't compute for me:

Bars all close at 2:00 a.m. Why was it she was last seen at 4:00 a.m.? Where was she those two hours?
If her plan was to leave and come back to her friends, why were they not concerned when she did not show up?
Why was there no concern by anyone when she was gone four days and no one heard from her?
Why has there been no mention of interviewing the "friends" she was with that night? Has there been info released and I have missed it?

Just a few things that don't make sense to or that I wonder about. jmo

She was at a party at her friend's apartment. That is why she left at 4:00 AM instead of 2:00 AM when all the bars close.

Transients in Los Angeles and surrounding areas have been known to sleep in the stairwells of parking structures. They aren't waiting around, per say, but there are some not so nice people on the streets some nights. (I've encountered a few.)

I'm originally from so cal. Texas is not like California. They don't tolerate that. Especially in this area I RArely see ANY homeless people let alone sleeping in a parking garage. No gangs. No graffiti. It's just different here. It was a shock to move here and see how differently it's handled.

Not the place to be hanging out waiting to abduct someone - police substation feet away in the parking garage....

Hmmmm wonder who was manning the substation at that time?

The substation is much closer that the apartments are.

My son worked for a year at Pepper Smash right there at the entrance to the garage before he went to college - would get off at like 2:30 - 3:00 in the morning.

I think if someone really wanted to abduct someone they would, no matter who was around at the time. JMO

Could someone give me the link to the Find Christina Morris facebook page? Thank you!

I took the BF to mean that he will regret not calling her parents for the rest of his life.

I'm curious as to what everyone's gut instinct here is now that we're approaching 2 weeks.

1) The boyfriend
2) The friend walking her into the parking garage
3) An acquaintance (someone she met at the bar earlier, a friend of the boyfriends, etc.)
4) A stranger (someone who works in the parking garage, lives in the apartment complex, etc.)
5) She left on her own
6) Other

Hi, catching up today, I say #2

Honestly, knowing the area so well, and frequenting the shops so often, the more I think about the chances of it being completely random are becoming less and less. I know random crimes can happen and I haven't completely excluded that it could have happened, but unless someone watched her arrive and waited for her to come to her car, I don't think a stranger just happened upon her.

I literally cannot describe how safe this area feels. In fact I prefer going to the shops even though the bars are not as nice simply because it is so safe, no homeless approaching your car, well light, etc.

I really hope the cops have an idea of what is going on or what may have happened, but I'm not sure they do just because of the way the mother seems in interviews.

ETA: if it was random, I would think perhaps someone who in fact does live in the apartments.

Honestly, knowing the area so well, and frequenting the shops so often, the more I think about the chances of it being completely random are becoming less and less. I know random crimes can happen and I haven't completely excluded that it could have happened, but unless someone watched her arrive and waited for her to come to her car, I don't think a stranger just happened upon her.

I literally cannot describe how safe this area feels. In fact I prefer going to the shops even though the bars are not as nice simply because it is so safe, no homeless approaching your car, well light, etc.

I really hope the cops have an idea of what is going on or what may have happened, but I'm not sure they do just because of the way the mother seems in interviews.

ETA: if it was random, I would think perhaps someone who in fact does live in the apartments.

TOTALLY agree. Never say never, but it just seems highly unlikely.

Snipped

“The cameras didn’t cover the area we needed it to be,” said Anna Morris, Christina’s stepmother.
Christina Morris was reported missing Sept. 2 when she didn’t show up for work.

“I love her, and I hope she comes home,” her boyfriend, Hunter Foster, told KXAS-TV (NBC5).
Jonni McElroy, Christina’s mother, said she believes her daughter may have been kidnapped. “I’ve got a vibe it’s a stranger,” she said.

Family members said Morris was having a “girls’ night out” with friends. She had planned to spend the night with a friend who lives in a Plano apartment but decided to drive home instead."

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...-efforts-to-find-woman-last-seen-in-plano.ece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KryYo