GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Just bruising on the right forearm and abrasions on the hand. Bite mark could have healed at that point. One of the VIs hinted there might be a picture of the bite mark, another VI hinted there might be more than one. But as for what's in the warrant that LE observed, it's the bruising and abrasions.
Yes....I remember that as well.

I think EA said he was a POI in one of his interviews even though PPD has not named him as one. But we did get permission to sleuth him. Wish we could sleuth others. It is hard to keep the thread in the top with the narrow road we are travelling on. And I get frustrated with the going around and around and linking back to old information that has been updated as the investigation progressed.

He did say he was a POI! <Mod Snip>

I still like to know about this report of scream in the garage. Not saying it is 'hear-say', but we have the police blotter from that morning and I don't see anything relating to a call like that on the blotter. Of course, if there is a 911 call, but police aren't dispatched right away (or even at all if the dispatcher doesn't deem it credible) does it get recorded on the blotter?

I believe I saw the comment about the scream on the fb page. If I remember correctly, a scream was reported to PPD about the time of the disturbance call, but it was around 2ish. I think one of the new stations reported the hit from the dogs was on a concrete pillar in the garage. I will try to find the link. I've binge-watched Dateline today, so my brain is a little fried at the moment.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/05/cadaver-dogs-used-in-search-for-christina-morris-hit-a-scent/

@mcluver23,
"And I get frustrated with the going around and around and linking back to old information that has been updated as the investigation progressed."

Boy howdy! Ain't that the truth. My biggest pet peeve is linking back to outdated information and I often suspect it's intentional.

My reasoning:

LE said they have video of Chrisina pulling in and parking her car. Her car was never moved. EA's car was close by.

LE said she could have only leftt the garage via EA's car. (EA is not named suspect or POI or arrested)

LE said they have no evidence a crime was committed (so if she left with EA it was willingly)

LE has named no one suspect or POI.

LE has not asked for public's help with description of EA's car and whereabouts that morning.

I have not one time said EA is innocent. I want facts and truth justt like everyone else. I refuse to take these cases personally. Once you ttake a case personally you fail to be objective to all aspects.

I believe I saw the comment about the scream on the fb page. If I remember correctly, a scream was reported to PPD about the time of the disturbance call, but it was around 2ish. I think one of the new stations reported the hit from the dogs was on a concrete pillar in the garage. I will try to find the link. I've binge-watched Dateline today, so my brain is a little fried at the moment.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/05/cadaver-dogs-used-in-search-for-christina-morris-hit-a-scent/

Thanks. You're right - it says "concrete pillar". And that police don't believe that if she was killed it happened in the garage. That's good to know.

O/T I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your quote "what you do when no one is looking determines your character." It's so true and perfect for here.

<Mod Snip>

There are so many guests viewing and with the request to join (which is what made me join) it's almost a neccessity to rehash old information. Fresh eyes and all tthat. If my loved one was missing, I wouldn't turn away fresh eyes.

Maybe EA is guilty, maybe he's not...but you know they are not always going to name a POI, right? I think it is pretty obvious they have been just a tad interested in a few things revolving around EA. Him not being publicly named a POI does little to sway me to the side of EA being innocent. I realize it holds weight for others, just doesn't hold that much weight for me

There are so many guests viewing and with the request to join (which is what made me join) it's almost a neccessity to rehash old information. Fresh eyes and all tthat. If my loved one was missing, I wouldn't turn away fresh eyes.

It's the old news articles that came out before the warrant. There was a lot of incorrect info at the beginning. And EA's interviews....those are a waste of time IMO. He tells so many lies it's hard to believe anything he says. MOO

Do we know for sure how close EA's car was to Christina's?
VI has said that it was so close that if CM's car was in camera view while parked, there is no way EAs wouldn't be as well. Seems to insinuate directly next to. SB told LE where they parked as well as other party-goers in that garage. It is deduced that SM was with EA & CM when they both parked at 2322

VI has said that it was so close that if CM's car was in camera view while parked, there is no way EAs wouldn't be as well. Seems to insinuate directly next to. SB told LE where they parked as well as other party-goers in that garage. It is deduced that SM was with EA & CM when they both parked at 2322

So then LE would be able to see if she got into his car, voluntarily or otherwise?

So then LE would be able to see if she got into his car, voluntarily or otherwise?

No. VI said *if* CM's car was in camera view. That is not known. Just saying they were that close EAs car would be visible as well.

I didn't say they couldn't see either car. In the warrant it clearly states they can see Christina's car. His car was right by hers. Also they state that they have him on camera leaving the garage with the other vehicles, there were 3 cars total I believe it said the others 2 are cleared.

Actually JMOM has stated her car was seen on camera. When she arrived and parked.

Above is what JMOM said this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members