GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On camera while pulling into the garage, yes. I don't recall her saying it was on camera while parked. ???

But I believe she (JMOM) was adamant about the fact that it was never moved..

Because I think the original info from LE was a lie. They wanted everyone to think they didn't get anything from the cameras. They said only one camera in the garage worked and the footage was too grainy to see anything in detail. They were trying to catch someone in a lie.

Now, they have said ALL the cameras were working. They just haven't said what they can see in the footage.

Boom Shaka laka!!!
You got it sista!
:Bananasnap:

So if we know for sure CM's parked car was on camera & JMOM said there is no way to not see EA's car on camera if you could see CM's, then I am baffled as to why PD has any question of CM getting into EA's car?!?!?!

Maybe they were so close, EA had to pull out some to let her in the passenger door, so she wouldn't "ding" it on her car... ?

Maybe they were so close, EA had to pull out osme to let her in the passenger door, so she wouldn't "ding" it on her car... ?

Not that close per the image I saw but def could wink at her.

She did say that. But agreed - doesn't mean passenger side is visible. Let me find the quote.

Thread #21, Page 16

Quote Originally Posted by JMOM View Post
There is no way they wouldn't see his car if they saw hers. That is how close they were parked.

This is why I think they did not see hers. Seriously if they have footage of her vehicle parked in the parking spot and her car was so close to his, then LE would see what transpired in the garage. The warrant talks about her car not leaving the garage, and uses video of the cars exiting as evidence to support reasonable cause for searching his car for dna proof of her being in his car. If there was footage of her getting in the car, the warrant would be used to search for evidence of her demise while in his car or something like that. That's MOO.

**sorry in advance if the quote is all jacked up.

Regarding the Forensics and DNA taking so long, I am watching the Eric Williams Punishment phase (Kaufman DA murders) and there is a DNA expert testifying right now. The amount of minutia and volume of scientific evidence they have (including from things like car headrests, etc) - she's got 3 4-5" binders of data. It's no wonder that it takes so long for Christina and others. It's not just like a 5 page report that they send back and say "Yep, it's CM" or "EA" or whomever.

It's very fascinating and I'd love to hear about all of the forensic evidence they find when (if) this case goes to trial.

This is why I think they did not see hers. Seriously if they have footage of her vehicle parked in the parking spot and her car was so close to his, then LE would see what transpired in the garage. The warrant talks about her car not leaving the garage, and uses video of the cars exiting as evidence to support reasonable cause for searching his car for dna proof of her being in his car. If there was footage of her getting in the car, the warrant would be used to search for evidence of her demise while in his car or something like that. That's MOO.

I totally agree.
If there was footage of EA getting in his car, the affidavit would say so. It does not. It says "the camaro is seen driving out" AND if they saw CM getting into the camaro...that would be a no brainer. IMO.

Is today the last day the dogs are searching?? I hope they go over to EA's neighborhood and house if they haven't already! I bet they could spend quite a bit of time over there around that creek and tree-lined area. Hopefully we will hear news that there is a break in the case. It's gone on so long with no new information! There has to be evidence somewhere.

I always hesitate to comment on anybody's physical appearance or characteristics, whether it be gait, speech, etc. EA could have been born with a disability. Like you said, no one (that I know of at least) knows him personally. JMO

Imo...his co workers would know his walk and they said he walked with a limp that day. It obviously stood out to them. Jmo

This was exactly why I thought they did not see hers on CCTV while parked. But other quotes from JMOM seem to indicate they could see CMs car while parked. Just another big question mark.

are we sure that her parked car was on camera the whole time or is it that it was on camera going in and then all entrances and exits to the garage are covered by cameras so they know it didn't leave?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...n-missing-womans-case-at-odds-with-photos.ece
Surveillance video from a Kroger in Allen showed Arochi driving up to a gas pump shortly after 10 a.m. on Aug. 30, then walking to the back of his Camaro to inspect the rear trunk area. After filling the car with gas, Arochi took a squeegee to scrub the back of the Camaro. He also appeared to wipe something from the passenger door.

A co-worker later told detectives that he saw the same wounds when Arochi came to work at a Sprint store in Wylie on Aug. 30. Arochi walked with a limp and said his back hurt, Juan Ponce told detectives.

This whole thing with the squeege is probably nothing.
I mean last night I went to get some gas and saw streaks on my back window and picked up the washer stick out of the bucket and then wiped off my back window. I use the window scrubber thing too...hope nobody thinks I just did something strange or out of ordinary.
:thinking:

Maybe her car was only partially visible? So they know it didn't move. Same with his ... maybe they could see part of it and saw them both walk that way but could not actually see her get in. This would lead to PPD saying they felt it was likely she left in his car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025