GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a post from our own skrublove [modsnip]. According to him, there is one security guard and he is on foot.

BBM

The parking garage this occurred in is behind henrys tavern. It's just so happens to be the only bar that is open till 2am in that block of shops. Verses if ur on the south side of the shops there are multiple bars open till 2am, and a police station. Not to mention their is only one security guard on the northside. He's usually not there all night. Verses the south side has multiple security guards walking around constantly.

Ellen Bryan reporter for NBC5 interviewed a SOL security guard off camera prior to her report and that security guard confirmed he only "WALKS" One side of the street..not in the garage.
So IMO~ This will back up what our Scrublove has stated since the 1st few weeks on the board and case.
This is the transcription of the #3 video from http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vid...274163951.html

Video Released as Search for Missing Woman Continues
By Julie Fine September 5, 2014.

Marc Fein: "Police, volunteers, friends, they are all desperately searching for a missing Fort Worth woman.

Deborah Ferguson: "That woman is Christina Morris. She disappeared nearly a week ago now. Police say she was last seen leaving a friend's apartment at the Shops of Legacy in Plano and NBC's 5 reporter Ellen Bryan is there with us live this morning. Ellen, I know you have been checking with family and friends. What are you learning new this morning?"

Ellen Bryan: "Deborah what we know is when she left that apartment police believe she was coming here in this shopping center to the parking garage to get her car, but that was the last time that she was seen. Now I have talked to some of her friends this morning. They say they were out here last night searching for her. They had about 50 people, volunteers and also Plano police, who were all out here, but they say they didn't find anything. Now they were searching the area that was around the parking garage here. They do say that they found her car here on Tuesday in the parking garage. Her friends tell me that they don't know yet when they will resume their search later today. I have also talked to a security guard who is out here tonight. He says he usually just walks one street. He has been walking both sides tonight. He is also looking for answers in this search."

Watch EA in this video.
Is he limping? His walk is off somehow.
Now is this the way he always walks? If it is it appears as a limp.
He dips down to the left.
Is this what the sprint guy saw?

I think the reason the Witnesses are so silent is because they KNOW something and have told
LE ...It could be information they heard that evening while she was on the phone and discussions they had with her.

I am still a firm believer that someone else was in that garage!

If LE had evidence Christina was in that car IMO EA would have been arrested.

All JMO
Unless you personally know EA you can't really say if that's a limp or just the way he walks. I'm more inclined to believe the people reported him walking with a limp since they do see him every day. Besides, that walk does not look like a limp. It looks like every other early 20's, wanna be hard, dude walk from around here.

A logical reason for the video being A. not at all B. grainy and dark C. motion activated D. poor quality
Lighting in the garage at 3:57am 8-30-14 was dark and perhaps had been prior to CM going missing.
I am not concerned about any improvements made after the fact, only the lighting conditions on the morning in question.
If it is dark then perhaps the motion detection sensor could not pick up anything that morning.
even B F from Star News Tweeted that the garage is dark back in Oct.
https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/520670611706630144

Ellen Bryan reporter for NBC5 interviewed a SOL security guard off camera prior to her report and that security guard confirmed he only "WALKS" One side of the street..not in the garage.
So IMO~ This will back up what our Scrublove has stated since the 1st few weeks on the board and case.
This is the transcription of the #3 video from http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vid...274163951.html

Video Released as Search for Missing Woman Continues
By Julie Fine September 5, 2014.

Marc Fein: "Police, volunteers, friends, they are all desperately searching for a missing Fort Worth woman.

Deborah Ferguson: "That woman is Christina Morris. She disappeared nearly a week ago now. Police say she was last seen leaving a friend's apartment at the Shops of Legacy in Plano and NBC's 5 reporter Ellen Bryan is there with us live this morning. Ellen, I know you have been checking with family and friends. What are you learning new this morning?"

Ellen Bryan: "Deborah what we know is when she left that apartment police believe she was coming here in this shopping center to the parking garage to get her car, but that was the last time that she was seen. Now I have talked to some of her friends this morning. They say they were out here last night searching for her. They had about 50 people, volunteers and also Plano police, who were all out here, but they say they didn't find anything. Now they were searching the area that was around the parking garage here. They do say that they found her car here on Tuesday in the parking garage. Her friends tell me that they don't know yet when they will resume their search later today. I have also talked to a security guard who is out here tonight. He says he usually just walks one street. He has been walking both sides tonight. He is also looking for answers in this search."

Thank you, Texas!!:loveyou:

I also recall a post stating that there are no security CARS at the shops and that there is a PPD substation in the garage to compensate for that. So confusing. Buried in one of these threads is a clue. A clue to finding Christina.

Thank you, Texas!!:loveyou:

I also recall a post stating that there are no security CARS at the shops and that there is a PPD substation in the garage to compensate for that. So confusing. Buried in one of these threads is a clue. A clue to finding Christina.

You Are Welcome ... Here is the dill pickle ... The security guards know the nooks and crannys of the area. They also have the access to the security video and also would know of any malfunctions or blind spot areas as well..
They are the ones that turned over the footage.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/09/05/plano-search-continues-for-missing-woman/
PLANO (CBSDFW.COM) - A new clue could be the key to finding a missing Fort Worth woman. Early on Friday morning, security guards from The
Shops at Legacy handed over surveillance camera video
in hopes of seeing any trace of 23-year-old Christina Morris. The woman was last seen at the Plano shopping area nearly a week ago. Friends said that Morris was in Plano at about 4:00 a.m. early Saturday morning. Her car was found this week in the shopping center’s parking lot. A friend walked with her to the vehicle from a nearby apartment complex, but the friend did not actually see her get inside of the car...

I have not been following lately, I had to take a break. I have been here for awhile now. It's very overwhelming. I pray daily that this will be the day.
High school age kids and college kids a few years ago made news for wearing different colored jelly bracelets for the different sex acts they were willing to perform. And group sex was really popular. Is any of this possible for this group, sex, drugs, and booze? Maybe this is a reason they don't want to talk, sheer embarrassment?

I have not been following lately, I had to take a break. I have been here for awhile now. It's very overwhelming. I pray daily that this will be the day.
High school age kids and college kids a few years ago made news for wearing different colored jelly bracelets for the different sex acts they were willing to perform. And group sex was really popular. Is any of this possible for this group, sex, drugs, and booze? Maybe this is a reason they don't want to talk, sheer embarrassment?

I don't think so with the group sex. Her mom said she'd only had 2 boyfriends, and she doesn't strike me as that kind of person. The other things you mentioned, yes I believe that is why they are being quiet. Or at least it's part of it.....

Quote Originally Posted by AudlyEnough

It feels like it's dragging on and on, but, as I'm sure we've all seen on WS, cases can break open unexpectedly at any time. It's not like the investigation has stalled -- we're just not privy to all the details, IMO.

Whoop- there it is!
:party:

BBM
Yes. THIS ^^^^

.....There it is indeed.

:gasp:

Does anyone remember the image from HLN (I wanna say Nancy grace of Jane velez) who had the map of where EA parked compared to christina??

I can't find it but I saw it on the show and it would help people who keep inquiring to have a visual image of the distance between the vehicles. Unless it's been deleted.

:what:
That's a new one...I don't see group sex as any type of thing going on here but maybe someone's ashamed of their habits.

Does anyone remember the image from HLN (I wanna say Nancy grace of Jane velez) who had the map of where EA parked compared to christina??

I can't find it but I saw it on the show and it would help people who keep inquiring to have a visual image of the distance between the vehicles. Unless it's been deleted.

That image was the artist formerly known as "map diagram" ...*poof*

I think the jelly bracelet sex thing is mostly legend (look it up on Snopes). I'm also in the same age range in the same region as these people and don't think group sex is popular. Unless everyone else is doing it and just not inviting me :yow:

This is what confuses me. The camera shows her car. If he's that close, does the camera show his car? Is this the information we aren't privvy to? That's what I would think but then the wording of tthe affiant where she could have only left undetected via his car so then no, they don't have his car on video. So tthat takes me back to how close his car was or was the angle of the camera only on Christina's car?

I think this is misinformation that has been perpetuated. In answering the question of how close EA & CM were parked to each other, JMom said that ***if*** you could see CMs parked car on a security camera, you would also be able to see EA's car. Just a point of reference to say they were very close, (or IMO, side by side) without giving the EXACT location detail. My understanding is that JMOM knows location for sure (& can't say) and that neither car was on camera while parked.

I think the jelly bracelet sex thing is mostly legend (look it up on Snopes). I'm also in the same age range in the same region as these people and don't think group sex is popular. Unless everyone else is doing it and just not inviting me :yow:

omg! I know this is NOT a funny topic, but that did make me laugh. Bless your heart, as we say...

I think this is misinformation that has been perpetuated. In answering the question of how close EA & CM were parked to each other, JMom said that ***if*** you could see CMs parked car on a security camera, you would also be able to see EA's car. Just a point of reference to say they were very close, (or IMO, side by side) without giving the EXACT location detail. My understanding is that JMOM knows location for sure (& can't say) and that neither car was on camera while parked.

JMOM has stated several times that CM's car WAS on camera, pulled in and parked.

I never saw this, but I'd be very interested. Do you remember who would have reached their vehicle first? Was one car parked closer to where they entered the garage together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody