GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw this, but I'd be very interested. Do you remember who would have reached their vehicle first? Was one car parked closer to where they entered the garage together?

It was Just an image of where EA car was and Christina's and it had a circle where each car was parked. They were very near each other. It was a still image like a map HLN had made for viewers.
As being someone who has been in that garage, and once i saw where he parked on the map, it was obvious he had to see her. Not being dramatic. Perhaps LE or EA attorney asked them to remove the image.

Unless you personally know EA you can't really say if that's a limp or just the way he walks. I'm more inclined to believe the people reported him walking with a limp since they do see him every day. Besides, that walk does not look like a limp. It looks like every other early 20's, wanna be hard, dude walk from around here.

I always hesitate to comment on anybody's physical appearance or characteristics, whether it be gait, speech, etc. EA could have been born with a disability. Like you said, no one (that I know of at least) knows him personally. JMO

I think the jelly bracelet sex thing is mostly legend (look it up on Snopes). I'm also in the same age range in the same region as these people and don't think group sex is popular. Unless everyone else is doing it and just not inviting me :yow:

Lord have mercy - I thought that went out in the 70s :waitasec:

I always hesitate to comment on anybody's physical appearance or characteristics, whether it be gait, speech, etc. EA could have been born with a disability. Like you said, no one (that I know of at least) knows him personally. JMO

I was just thinking the same thing, and also with the ADD and RX for Adderall (link up thread)

On camera while pulling into the garage, yes. I don't recall her saying it was on camera while parked. ???

In a reply to me asking a similar question JMOM confirmed that LE were able to see Christina's car and that's how they knew it hadn't moved during the 4 days. It was on a now closed thread but I might be able to find it.

Actually found it in #5 WS Christina Morris Forum:

09-18-2014, 12:19 AM #20

7dollars

7dollars is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post

Bringing forward the video clip currently being analyzed, per txyorkiemom:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/Clip/1055155...23.VAkNKL7pMTo
Drew up a little map of the garage. The highlighted portion is the first level, the diamonds are cameras, and the star is where her father said she left her car. It's the only portion of the garage that has two rows of 1st level parking. If what he says is correct, she went left, while her car was to the right. It appears that she never intended to go to her car.

http://i.imgur.com/kEp986g.jpg

Anyone in that area would see anyone else in this part of that small garage.

1st Nancy Grace .... NOT JVM

Actually found it in #5 WS Christina Morris Forum:

09-18-2014, 12:19 AM #20

7dollars

7dollars is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post

Bringing forward the video clip currently being analyzed, per txyorkiemom:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/Clip/1055155...23.VAkNKL7pMTo
Drew up a little map of the garage. The highlighted portion is the first level, the diamonds are cameras, and the star is where her father said she left her car. It's the only portion of the garage that has two rows of 1st level parking. If what he says is correct, she went left, while her car was to the right. It appears that she never intended to go to her car.

http://i.imgur.com/kEp986g.jpg

Anyone in that area would see anyone else in this part of that small garage.

That was per NBC ..local reporting .. there are other clips now showing possible other parking locations

In a reply to me asking a similar question JMOM confirmed that LE were able to see Christina's car and that's how they knew it hadn't moved during the 4 days. It was on a now closed thread but I might be able to find it.

So if we know for sure CM's parked car was on camera & JMOM said there is no way to not see EA's car on camera if you could see CM's, then I am baffled as to why PD has any question of CM getting into EA's car?!?!?!

So if we know for sure CM's parked car was on camera & JMOM said there is no way to not see EA's car on camera if you could see CM's, then I am baffled as to why PD has any question of CM getting into EA's car?!?!?!

Thank you! You said it better than I was tryinng to explain. Here's one where JMOM confirms.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...o-30-A ugust-2014-18&p=11225079#post11225079

True, I was reading a story about 3 men in Utah or AR that went missing recently. Now they had some shady stuff in their life, but I think they have like 4 pages! 3 people missing! and not anything on WS.... Just goes to show, it's up to the family, friends and those who truly care about the case to keep it in the lime light. Also, shows the type of person matters.... Christina is obviously a sweet girl and very loved. Heck, so many of have never met her but care what happens like we have known her for years.

Right ! When I first came to WS it was for Baby Lisa and I thought all cases got that much attention. The sad fact is there are far , far too many missing people . Some of them don't even make it TO WS at all. I think one thing that brings more attention to a case like Christina's is the video. Video gets people talking and curious and wanting to find out more. Sadly ( no offense to her family) had it not been for the video in the parking garage , this may have been one of those cases that didn't get a lot of attention. Everyone in DFW, knows her name and face by now because of that video. Keep it up , family. Do not stop talking .

Wait, did JMOM say there's no way you wouldn't see EA's car on camera? Or did she say there is no way EA wouldn't have seen Christina? I agree that CM's car was seen on camera but I don't necessarily think that means EA's passenger side was also visible to see what went on?

Because I think the original info from LE was a lie. They wanted everyone to think they didn't get anything from the cameras. They said only one camera in the garage worked and the footage was too grainy to see anything in detail. They were trying to catch someone in a lie.

Now, they have said ALL the cameras were working. They just haven't said what they can see in the footage.

I have not been following lately, I had to take a break. I have been here for awhile now. It's very overwhelming. I pray daily that this will be the day.
High school age kids and college kids a few years ago made news for wearing different colored jelly bracelets for the different sex acts they were willing to perform. And group sex was really popular. Is any of this possible for this group, sex, drugs, and booze? Maybe this is a reason they don't want to talk, sheer embarrassment?

I actually wondered the exact same thing (about the group sex), but was reluctant to bring it up for some reason... Christina had not seen them for quite some time..maybe they were into that and she wanted no part of it & that's why she left when she did. We've brought up every other scenario.. why not this one? Ya never know...

Wait, did JMOM say there's no way you wouldn't see EA's car on camera? Or did she say there is no way EA wouldn't have seen Christina? I agree that CM's car was seen on camera but I don't necessarily think that means EA's passenger side was also visible to see what went on?

She did say that. But agreed - doesn't mean passenger side is visible. Let me find the quote.

Thread #21, Page 16
There is no way they wouldn't see his car if they saw hers. That is how close they were parked.

In response to:
I thought JMOM said Christina's car was visible on CCTV? I haven't read anything about EA's car being visible, though, other than on its way out of the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste