GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was an MSM report....I can't remember which one, but it was after the warrant was released, where the reporter asked Tilley if EA was still cooperating and he said he wouldn't answer that. It wasn't a "no", but it wasn't a "yes" either. When I'm on a computer I'll try to go back and find it...

I remember it. I thought Officer Tilley he meant they hadn't contacted him recently to come in for additional questioning. That was the David Lohr Huffington Post article perhaps.

I agree. Someone else had to be in that garage........ And he lied, but he has remained consistent about one thing:

Dated September 7

“[Her friend] walked off one way and she walked off the other way,” said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman, of the last time Morris was seen. “He said he didn’t see anything and didn’t necessarily notice her going to go get her car. He went and got in his car and left.”

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_5978a7b6-3479-11e4-a198-001a4bcf887a.html

November 6:

"Yet, with all the inconsistencies in his story, police say Arochi is not considered a suspect or person of interest."

http://crimefeed.com/2014/11/new-se....com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=CrimeFeed

Perhaps he is covering for someone....

BBM. Sorry, playing catch up. Can you please explain why someone else HAD to be in that garage? TIA. I must be missing something as I do not feel that way. I can't remember every little details over the last few months.

Thanks again!

I remember it. I thought Officer Tilley he meant they hadn't contacted him recently to come in for additional questioning. That was the David Lohr Huffington Post article perhaps.

Oh I didn't think of it that way. Maybe you're right. But then I think of the language in the warrant and that kind of alludes to the fact that EA hasn't cooperated? IDK...In my mind he hasn't cooperated. How can all the lies he's told equal cooperation? MOO

O/T - How many threads are the average for a case on WS? TIA

Oh I didn't think of it that way. Maybe you're right. But then I think of the language in the warrant and that kind of alludes to the fact that EA hasn't cooperated? IDK...In my mind he hasn't cooperated. How can all the lies he's told equal cooperation? MOO

And weren't we told by a VI that he refused a polygraph....which isn't cooperating either.

BBM

I think that is an excellent suggestion!

I would like PPD to also state who is off the radar,cleared that they will never need to interview that person again.

Here is MSM reports later than the Affidavit:
http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...in-search-warrant-in-missing-woman-case.html/
Plano police have said little about the on-going investigation.
When asked what investigators found from their detailed search of Arochi’s car, public information officer David Tilley replied, “I
don’t know.”
“Quite honestly, as far as the affidavit is concerned, it’s clearly a statement from our detectives working the case,” Tilley said.
“But since this is an open investigation, we’re not discussing anything related to this case.”
Police haven’t named Arochi or anyone as a suspect in what they call a missing person case.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-lied/
Last week, police told 48 Hours' Crimesider that there are no suspects in Morris' disappearance because there was no evidence that a crime had been committed. However, Plano Police spokesman David Tilley said no one has been ruled out.
"
At this point we're keeping our options open - we haven't cleared anyone from continuing to want to look at them as having more information or knowledge about her disappearance than they're providing," Tilley said.

Just in trying to look at all scenarios, I wondered if Christina got to the garage and one of the security guards offered to help her out (i.e. damsel in distress, no keys to her car and a 20 minute walk back to the apartment). JMO

Doubt it.........remember EA's injuries, car damage, etc.

BBM. Sorry, playing catch up. Can you please explain why someone else HAD to be in that garage? TIA. I must be missing something as I do not feel that way. I can't remember every little details over the last few months.

Thanks again!

If forensics don't find evidence of Christina's DNA in the Camaro and if they don't have her on camera entering the Camaro and we don't have her body.... Then we must look at other options besides EA, so someone else must have been in the garage if EA didn't do it. Of course, this case may take years. At this rate, it looks like it will be years before it is solved.

JMOM did say the security guards whose cars left the garage were questioned by the police. While no one can say they are ruled out except the police, they haven't been ignored either. I think it is very unlikely they were involved, IMO.

They probably weren't 2 hrs late to their next activity, seem on camera with a damaged cars and squeegeeing in strange places, didn't have any limps, bites, marks and also probably didn't lie to the police.

And weren't we told by a VI that he refused a polygraph....which isn't cooperating either.

Polygraphs are not admissible in court. There was an article (an old one) that stated the BF offered to take a polygraph too and PPD refused. I think the same article said all the friends offered to take polygraphs. Really no polygraph is needed. They caught him several "false statements".

Sounds like security doesn't pay good attention at the SOL. Otherwise, her car would have been towed.

Sounds like something that may not be enforced, unless someone complains.. maybe if it's crowded & can't find a place to park.. JMO

They probably weren't 2 hrs late to their next activity, seem on camera with a damaged cars and squeegeeing in strange places, didn't have any limps, bites, marks and also probably didn't lie to the police.

Probably went straight home to bed.... hopefully.

O/T - How many threads are the average for a case on WS? TIA

I have no idea how to answer that. Some cases have literally hundreds and are divided into categories about this POI or this bit of evidence or that phone call. Caylee Anthony , the McStays and Travis Alexander are a few that come to mind. Then there are some missing babies and adults who don't even get one full page. It's very hard to gauge. I consider a case pretty active if it goes as far as thread TWO !

I'm curious how the reward money comes into play.. If someone that knows something, but has not come forward, say a party goer, finally fessed up... would they be eligible? 25000 bux is a lot of cash for someone! I guess what I am asking is: What is the "fine print" for the reward? JMOM? Anyone?

If forensics don't find evidence of Christina's DNA in the Camaro and if they don't have her on camera entering the Camaro and we don't have her body.... Then we must look at other options besides EA, so someone else must have been in the garage if EA didn't do it. Of course, this case may take years. At this rate, it looks like it will be years before it is solved.

Thank you for answering as to why you feel that way. Since we don't know about the forensics yet, I can't say that I feel that someone else besides EA and CM were HAD to be in the garage. Hopefully we will hear more on the forensics soon!

True, I was reading a story about 3 men in Utah or AR that went missing recently. Now they had some shady stuff in their life, but I think they have like 4 pages! 3 people missing! and not anything on WS.... Just goes to show, it's up to the family, friends and those who truly care about the case to keep it in the lime light. Also, shows the type of person matters.... Christina is obviously a sweet girl and very loved. Heck, so many of have never met her but care what happens like we have known her for years.
I have no idea how to answer that. Some cases have literally hundreds and are divided into categories about this POI or this bit of evidence or that phone call. Caylee Anthony , the McStays and Travis Alexander are a few that come to mind. Then there are some missing babies and adults who don't even get one full page. It's very hard to gauge. I consider a case pretty active if it goes as far as thread TWO !

With the exception of cases like the ones mentioned above, I think the vast majority of cases get one thread - and so many of them with 100 or less posts. If you scroll through the pages in the Missing and Located forums, you'll see that the majority of them never get a #2 or higher - indicating there's only 1 thread.

JMOM - I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for taking the time to help us stay on track. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and friend to Christina and her family. Thank you for giving of your time, heart, mind, body, and soul. You are a blessing to us all. So many of us are here because we are truly emotionally invested and want this mystery, this nightmare solved. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't remember this family and the friends of this family in my prayers. Because I have used this story has a teaching story for my daughters, they too ask what is going on. I know there is so much going on, that we can't know. Honestly, it isn't our business. However, I do trust that their will be justice, if not here then in the after life of those who are involved. I pray that she is brought home safe and soon. If this isn't the case, I hope their is peace brought to this family with no further delays. I know that if Christina was able, she'd be in her mom's arms this very moment. If she is hurt, I pray she has comfort. If she is scared, I pray she has peace. If she is with God, I pray for her family and friends to cherish all the time and memories they have had with such an amazing person. Whatever we say and do on this board, I hope we are moving forward and respecting others. The common goal is to find Christina..... after that happens, let the cards fall.

Polygraphs are not admissible in court. There was an article (an old one) that stated the BF offered to take a polygraph too and PPD refused. I think the same article said all the friends offered to take polygraphs. Really no polygraph is needed. They caught him several "false statements".

That is true for Texas .. inadmissible in court.
I would guess EA's would not be conclusive anyway because of his RX for Adderall that would possibly interfere with the readings since it is based on blood pressure and heart rate.. Adderall is a massive stimulant

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-man-last-seen-with-missing-texas-woman-lied/
According to the warrant, Arochi told police that he took Adderall and drank 10 shots of liquor and three to five beers on the day Morris disappeared.

Arochi has a prescription for Adderall, he told the station. He said he had nothing to do with Morris' disappearance and said his injuries were from an accident changing his tire the day before she vanished.

"I didn't have any bite marks on my arm, I had an accident that day changing my tire - and there's proof of that cause I texted my girlfriend telling her I was changing my tires and that's been cleared," said Arochi.

But I believe (please correct me if I'm wrong), they are admissible in Grand Jury hearings in Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste