GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread #22. I don't know how JMOM and Carltondance and the rest of the family do it. All I'm doing is lurking tonight. I can't think of a thing to contribute.

I was hoping the dogs would have made a difference by now. Christina needs to be found. Yesterday....last month.

I know......JMOM has indomitable, irrepressible spirit and generosity. I know she gets weary, though. She is such a valuable asset. i 'm in awe of her

If I'm counting correctly, today is day 4 of the dogs Jonni referred to in her radio show interview last Thursday. I think that means tomorrow will be the last day (She had said 8 hours a day for 5 days.) Lord willing they will find something tomorrow. I know we won't know, but I would love to know how much ground they were able to cover and "eliminate" while they have been searching the last few days.

If I'm counting correctly, today is day 4 of the dogs Jonni referred to in her radio show interview last Thursday. I think that means tomorrow will be the last day (She had said 8 hours a day for 5 days.) Lord willing they will find something tomorrow. I know we won't know, but I would love to know how much ground they were able to cover and "eliminate" while they have been searching the last few days.
Jmom had said reporters weren't present during all the searches with dogs. Do you think they would announce if there were any hits? Hopefully more is going on that we don't know.

It would seem that if the dogs got a "hit" out in the woods or fields, it would lead them right to her or she would be right there, in the spot of the hit. I don't see somebody carrying her very far & if she were dragged, I would think that would be a steady scent. That's just my VERY unprofessional opinion.. Unless CM was moved directly from the vehicle to maybe a storage trailer or something similar.. If I were the perp, I would probably stay away from dumpsters, just because they tend to be next to businesses that might have some traffic or cameras in the parking lot.. hmmm.. we just need someone to talk

IF CM is no longer with us, I wonder if or how many times the perp could of moved her. I can see someone getting more and more nervous about things as each day goes by. The perp would have the potential of moving her around to multiple spots. This is mind boggling how she isn't home yet. I know it's not due to lack of effort across the board, it's the 4 day head start for the perp.

It would seem that if the dogs got a "hit" out in the woods or fields, it would lead them right to her or she would be right there, in the spot of the hit. I don't see somebody carrying her very far & if she were dragged, I would think that would be a steady scent. That's just my VERY unprofessional opinion.. Unless CM was moved directly from the vehicle to maybe a storage trailer or something similar.. If I were the perp, I would probably stay away from dumpsters, just because they tend to be next to businesses that might have some traffic or cameras in the parking lot.. hmmm.. we just need someone to talk
Yeah I guess that's true. Unless he went back and moved her and they get a hit on where she was. Or if any of her material items could have been located. So frustrating they can't find her. This nightmare needs to end for her family and friends.

IF CM is no longer with us, I wonder if or how many times the perp could of moved her. I can see someone getting more and more nervous about things as each day goes by. The perp would have the potential of moving her around to multiple spots. This is mind boggling how she isn't home yet. I know it's not due to lack of effort across the board, it's the 4 day head start for the perp.

I sometimes wonder if the 4 day delay would have much bearing on where we are now. If you report a person missing, say after 24 hours, will LE really use a lot of manpower? Or would they sort of give it a little more time to see if she shows up... Not sure how long it would take for a state of urgency to happen, with no sign of a crime...

I agree but it would put certain people on their radar a lot sooner. People wouldn't have enough time to create a story to stick to. There would be a lot more fumbles early on and can bring on the confessions versus some sort of confidence that the perp believes they can get away with it.

I sometimes wonder if the 4 day delay would have much bearing on where we are now. If you report a person missing, say after 24 hours, will LE really use a lot of manpower? Or would they sort of give it a little more time to see if she shows up... Not sure how long it would take for a state of urgency to happen, with no sign of a crime...

Yeah, that's possible to move her around, but if I was the perp, I would be extremely nervous about doing that too... Of course I don't know what goes on in the mind of someone who would do this in the first place...

I agree but it would put certain people on their radar a lot sooner. People wouldn't have enough time to create a story to stick to. There would be a lot more fumbles early on and can bring on the confessions versus some sort of confidence that the perp believes they can get away with it.

Yes, I agree, but would LE even have really investigated it after just 24 hours or so. Probably not really that uncommon for a 23 year old to be unaccounted for after a night of partying.. OR would it raise a red flag that early .. I'm not sure which way it would go... I mean would they have requested the CCTV that soon, or really questioned anyone? IDK what exactly the protocol is for a missing 23 year old, on a holiday weekend, that has been out partying, with no sign of a crime.

If given the choice in such a tragic situation, I'd prefer the earliest reporting possible. Those days are gone ; and we dont know what evidence, trails, clues, etc were possibly lost. Even some cameras record over the data after a set number of days or hours. Earlier is always better. Imo.

IMO - in trying to read EA and the type of person he is based on his interviews, to me he comes across as a person who is trying to cover his tracks non-stop. With the amount of lies he has been caught in and the amount of clean up he does the morning after CM disappears off the face of this earth. (Biggest coincidence in the world too) I can see him getting his and whoever else is involved story straight, maybe making late night trips to wherever CM is to cleanup or hide her better. Wipes his phone and sticks to his story....I really hope they can pull from that phone still.

Yeah, that's possible to move her around, but if I was the perp, I would be extremely nervous about doing that too... Of course I don't know what goes on in the mind of someone who would do this in the first place...

IMO - in trying to read EA and the type of person he is based on his interviews, to me he comes across as a person who is trying to cover his tracks non-stop. With the amount of lies he has been caught in and the amount of clean up he does the morning after CM disappears off the face of this earth. (Biggest coincidence in the world too) I can see him getting his and whoever else is involved story straight, maybe making late night trips to wherever CM is to cleanup or hide her better. Wipes his phone and sticks to his story....I really hope they can pull from that phone still.

Even if he wiped his phone from texts etc you can't erase his making/receiving any calls after he left the shops later that night I'm interested in that.

Yes, I agree, but would LE even have really investigated it after just 24 hours or so. Probably not really that uncommon for a 23 year old to be unaccounted for after a night of partying.. OR would it raise a red flag that early .. I'm not sure which way it would go... I mean would they have requested the CCTV that soon, or really questioned anyone? IDK what exactly the protocol is for a missing 23 year old, on a holiday weekend, that has been out partying, with no sign of a crime.
I see your point, but immediate -or as soon as possible - reporting of someone missing puts loved ones on alert... people paying attention and noticing things and puts the perp on blast....as in the person knows that others know someone is missing.

If given the choice in such a tragic situation, I'd prefer the earliest reporting possible. Those days are gone ; and we dont know what evidence, trails, clues, etc were possibly lost. Even some cameras record over the data after a set number of days or hours. Earlier is always better. Imo.

I'm not questioning if earlier is better.. of course it is! I'm just wondering what LE would do about a person missing for just 24 hours or so, when there is no sign of a crime. Would they jump right on it? Would they request the CCTV? I would like to think so, but I don't know.. It's not like the car was abandoned for a number of days yet...

Correct me if I'm wrong....going off the TV shows, but I thought it was 48 hours for a missing persons. I think we all agree the bf dropped the ball on this one but we can't sleuth him.

I'm not questioning if earlier is better.. of course it is! I'm just wondering what LE would do about a person missing for just 24 hours or so, when there is no sign of a crime. Would they jump right on it? Would they request the CCTV? I would like to think so, but I don't know.. It's not like the car was abandoned for a number of days yet...

Sorry. Of course I know that you know earlier is better. I meant that even if....IF ....LE didnt immediately think a crime had occurred, knowing someone is missing.... the family knowing...other loved ones ....it makes people aware so they can begin something -- doing something, calling around while details are fresh, getting info before people clam up etc. Idk

Sorry. Of course I know that you know earlier is better. I meant that even if....IF ....LE didnt immediately think a crime had occurred, knowing someone is missing.... the family knowing...other loved ones ....it makes people aware so they can begin something -- doing something, calling around while details are fresh, getting info before people clam up etc. Idk

Absolutely..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member