GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If She was deceased and placed somewhere out in the open, I would think the elements would decompose her to the point that relocation would be messy and add to the risk of more DNA transfer. I have occasionally thought maybe a barrel /drum(I really have not wanted to say this). I have heard of people being disposed of in barrels/ drums with acids that deteriorate tissue and bone(I'm so sorry, to go there). Any biohazard waste dumps in the area w those types of containers? Just thinking out loud....

That's a gruesome thought, but you never know -- it could be possible. I wonder if anyone in her circle would have ready access to drums or acids. Buying those kinds of chemicals would not be normal for most people I would think, though.

Do you know I just laughed so hard at this. I sing this song sometimes in my head when I read repeat posts :giggle:

One person's mulberry bush is another person's breakthrough. I am willing to hang in there

That's a gruesome thought, but you never know -- it could be possible. I wonder if anyone in her circle would have ready access to drums or acids. Buying those kinds of chemicals would not be normal for most people I would think, though.

Well, what trades would have access to chemicals/acids?
I can think of at least a couple.

Do we know EA's work schedule over the 4 days before CM was reported missing? Day's off?

That was my next thought, you expressed it better than I could.

Lifted my head off the desk where I was snoozing hon. Thought someone gave me a nudge... ;) Apologies if I have alarmed anyone.

Dangit MM, you made me sit up in my chair!

Based on JM's latest FB post tonight, I don't think anything has been found. Breaks my heart every single time I read her posts.

Thanks - and its Mr. Baseball....I'm a father of 2 little ones and can't imagine what this family/friends are going through.

Can anyone email/message/tweet the reporter that interviewed the Sprint employees that question? Send me the info and I will do it, just don't know the info. Would love to know his work schedule over those 4 days....

We do not! Good question though mr or mrs baseball!

If she had gotten out from his car and he then hit her the dogs should be able to sniff that out.... Hopefully the dogs sniffed the road he took home.

If she had gotten out from his car and he then hit her the dogs should be able to sniff that out.... Hopefully the dogs sniffed the road he took home.
Do you think the scent would still be present after he had car fixed and it may have gotten new pieces?

Lighting a candle . LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS. Lord lead us and guide us to bring Chistina home to her family. Lord we are begging for signs, answers and for Enrique and everyone to provide full disclosure.
Release their burden that they might.each talk. Amen

202dbbc225ed76926af0cfd923e54239.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members