GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF CM is no longer with us, I wonder if or how many times the perp could of moved her. I can see someone getting more and more nervous about things as each day goes by. The perp would have the potential of moving her around to multiple spots. This is mind boggling how she isn't home yet. I know it's not due to lack of effort across the board, it's the 4 day head start for the perp.

^^^ This thought has been gnawing at me lately. If there's no trace of her here... and no crime scene, per se... there's nowhere for the potential perp to revisit or move. What if she was whisked away before fatal harm, or even-- expertly, with assistance-- immediately thereafter?

Harm would have befallen her, but we'd have no body, no crime scene, and no evidence. And no reason for a perp to look over his shoulder.

Guilt and worry would be private...

What if she hasn't been found because she and her belongings are literally not here?

O
^^^ This thought has been gnawing at me lately. If there's no trace of her here... and no crime scene, per se... there's nowhere for the potential perp to revisit or move. What if she was whisked away before fatal harm, or even-- expertly, with assistance-- immediately thereafter?

Harm would have befallen her, but we'd have no body, no crime scene, and no evidence. And no reason for a perp to look over his shoulder.

I love how you talk but it's a riddle for me kind of. It makes me think mafia or something.

:crosseyed:

BBM
Totally agree. Also imo guilt, worry, fear etc show in the voice, the face, body language. Microexpressions are not easy to control, if at all -imo..

That's sort of where my brain stall out. The where and the who. Oh, and the how.

Guess that's why I'm not a mystery author. The mysteries wouldn't get solved! :/

Micro expressions.
Bring in Paul Eckman.
Or better yet, bring in Cal Lightman. We could have this wrapped up in 43 minutes.

Sorry, dreaming again. But wouldn't it be great?

IF CM is no longer with us, I wonder if or how many times the perp could of moved her. I can see someone getting more and more nervous about things as each day goes by. The perp would have the potential of moving her around to multiple spots. This is mind boggling how she isn't home yet. I know it's not due to lack of effort across the board, it's the 4 day head start for the perp.

If She was deceased and placed somewhere out in the open, I would think the elements would decompose her to the point that relocation would be messy and add to the risk of more DNA transfer. I have occasionally thought maybe a barrel /drum(I really have not wanted to say this). I have heard of people being disposed of in barrels/ drums with acids that deteriorate tissue and bone(I'm so sorry, to go there). Any biohazard waste dumps in the area w those types of containers? Just thinking out loud....

MM, hello! Is there anything to indicate a distance/proximity, or is it usually mainly directional?

If She was deceased and placed somewhere out in the open, I would think the elements would decompose her to the point that relocation would be messy and add to the risk of more DNA transfer. I have occasionally thought maybe a barrel /drum(I really have not wanted to say this). I have heard of people being disposed of in barrels/ drums with acids that deteriorate tissue and bone(I'm so sorry, to go there). Any biohazard waste dumps in the area w those types of containers? Just thinking out loud....

I've thought this too, or if he could have gone back later and hidden her with cement being involved somehow?

Agree! Dizzy from all the trips around the mulberry bush. All I know to do is light a candle, pray for all involved, and hope there is closure soon!

Thread #22. I don't know how JMOM and Carltondance and the rest of the family do it. All I'm doing is lurking tonight. I can't think of a thing to contribute.

I was hoping the dogs would have made a difference by now. Christina needs to be found. Yesterday....last month.

Agree! Dizzy from all the trips around the mulberry bush. All I know to do is light a candle, pray for all involved, and hope there is closure soon!

Do you know I just laughed so hard at this. I sing this song sometimes in my head when I read repeat posts :giggle:

Micro expressions.
Bring in Paul Eckman.
Or better yet, bring in Cal Lightman. We could have this wrapped up in 43 minutes.

Sorry, dreaming again. But wouldn't it be great?
Dont know the other dude, but Ekman has published some awesome stuff, so yes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003