GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before: People are not going to be concerned about someone not coming home if they do not expect them to come home.

The "coming home alive" part was bad enough but when he said "safe", I think he suspected something was going down that night. Also in another article he said "if he was there it would not have happened". JMO

ETA - now in retrospect the statement about if he was there, it would not have happened takes on new meaning IMO.

Thank you TYM, I saw that post yesterday about relocation. I just find that interesting he's still in there when HF was released (well, before his new offense). Side question for you.....do you EVER sleep TYM? You're so amazing with being on top of everything on here :)
Sleep what is that?? :shame:
HF looks like he will be doing some heavy duty thinking and contemplation of how to handle his life.seems we can not talk about ALP/HF fathers
I have to sit on my hands for the most part .... :moo::tyou:

I think from reports like this from the Dallas Morning News
"...police arrested a dozen suspects in a drug-trafficking operation authorities say was operating out of the usually jam-packed Northwest Dallas dance club since at least early summer."
That makes it sound like they were all involved together.

But only at that club.

Thanks JMOM

Looking forward to it.

Hellooooo Everyone....... :cheers:

I see what you're saying. From what I have read about the club, there are probably LOTS of people selling drugs there, so all of these people might not have necessarily been working together business-wise, just working in the same club selling various drugs. LE probably had an informant or undercover officer to bust all of them. The club is open from 3 AM to 8 AM...Great place for them to do business, obviously. Can't sell alcohol at those times (against TABC), so the people are there for something else.

But only at that club.

I think from reports like this from the Dallas Morning News
"...police arrested a dozen suspects in a drug-trafficking operation authorities say was operating out of the usually jam-packed Northwest Dallas dance club since at least early summer."
That makes it sound like they were all involved together.

No one knows if they were working as a ring or not. :crosseyed:

You don't have to believe it. I don't believe I told you that so it must have been CD. He did call looking for her, believe it or not. And he did search, and he did put up flyers, and he did speak with Jonni on a regular basis, the family was at the house many times since Christina has been missing. Those are not lies. I wouldn't come on here and lie, how would that benefit anything?

I don't doubt all of those things occurred AFTER she was reported missing. But, are you saying in the four days before she went missing he DID call everyone and anyone and he went out the next day looking for her? I have several reasons why I don't believe this. One is if he called anyone and everyone wouldn't the news have traveled to her family?

I see what you're saying. From what I have read about the club, there are probably LOTS of people selling drugs there, so all of these people might not have necessarily been working together business-wise, just working in the same club selling various drugs. LE probably had an informant or undercover officer to bust all of them. The club is open from 3 AM to 8 AM...Great place for them to do business, obviously. Can't sell alcohol at those times (against TABC), so the people are there for something else.

Yes and well said.......much better than my attempt.
I wonder if the bust would have made such a big media splash if Hunter hadn't been involved. Sounds very sensationalized to me (Fox News-ish ). This stuff goes on all the time in those clubs. I'm thinking (maybe hope based) that this is separate from Christina going missing with EA.

I don't doubt all of those things occurred AFTER she was reported missing. But, are you saying in the four days before she went missing he DID call everyone and anyone and he went out the next day looking for her? I have several reasons why I don't believe this. One is if he called anyone and everyone wouldn't the news have traveled to her family?

I am gonna make a strong opinion ....
HF never went looking for her until after her boss freaked out and sounded the alarm .. otherwise he was still into himself.

I think this insistence is being unnecessarily harsh on JMOM.

I understood her to mean After CM was reported missing.

He did not call Jonni or Mark I don't think. But once he was aware after being alerted he called. You are correct. If he would have called in those days she would have been reported missing sooner. I thought you were say he didn't call after that. Misunderstood I suppose. He did try and reach her during that time though per warrant, Mark said that Hunter had been unable to reach Christina during that time as well. But he did not contact family.

If they were under surveillance from at least August 1, wouldn't under-cover operatives have been privy to conversations about Christina, both before and after her disappearance? And even if the 'before' was limited, surely there would be someone embedded who tried to generate a conversation w/ H and the crew in the aftermath.

Maybe LE knows more than we've imagined.

If the family was under the impression that H was cooperative and supportive, LE would probably need that to remain in place, especially if there was a chance she is/was alive.
The flip side of that could be undercover LE are aware that Hunter didn't have anything to do with Christina's disappearance... Just a thought.

I can confirm that Hunter did go pass out flyers after CM was reported missing. He was there during one of the first searches took place, he was very upset and crying. I was also there the day HF did his interview, he was upset this day as well. Crying along with the family, hugging everyone and very willing to speak to the news about CM's disappearance.

It's ok, thanks! I think I misunderstood. I don't like the CAPS being yelled at tho. Not necessary IMO

I think this insistence is being unnecessarily harsh on JMOM.

I understood her to mean After CM was reported missing.

Yes and well said.......much better than my attempt.
I wonder if the bust would have made such a big media splash if Hunter hadn't been involved. Sounds very sensationalized to me (Fox News-ish ). This stuff goes on all the time in those clubs. I'm thinking (maybe hope based) that this is separate from Christina going missing with EA.
Fox-news ish .. I love Fox News ..(I know you and I have had this pillow fight before)
Sensationalized ??
I can think of several handfuls of things about this entire case that fits the description of sensationalized -In My Opinion

ETA: BBM

Any proof of CM going missing with EA?? Gotta link?
Because none exists as of this moment. Is all speculation ..EA is still not named a POI or Suspect in CM Disappearance
And yet he is still not Charged,Booked or Arrested on the Alleged Interference

Per the Warrant here is the statement:
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
pg4/7 paragraph 5
Arochi has made numerous false statements and omitted pertinent information to Affiant during the
course of the investigation into Morris's disappearance. Affiant believes Arochi has intentionally made
false statements which have hindered detectives in locating Morris. Affiant has reason to believe Arochi
has committed the offense of interference with Public Duties, RC. 38.15
when Arochi impeded and
interfered with this investigation.

The flip side of that could be undercover LE are aware that Hunter didn't have anything to do with Christina's disappearance... Just a thought.

He was not w her that night and was off catching and creating himself a case.
If he was being watched at that time, they saw what he was doing and will know if it connected to whatever unseen footage from the garage they have. JMO

I can confirm that Hunter did go pass out flyers after CM was reported missing. He was there during one of the first searches took place, he was very upset and crying. I was also there the day HF did his interview, he was upset this day as well. Crying along with the family, hugging everyone and very willing to speak to the news about CM's disappearance.

Maybe bc he is sad she's gone and about what happened but knows where she is?
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member