GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm that Hunter did go pass out flyers after CM was reported missing. He was there during one of the first searches took place, he was very upset and crying. I was also there the day HF did his interview, he was upset this day as well. Crying along with the family, hugging everyone and very willing to speak to the news about CM's disappearance.

Hi Kool - welcome! Yes he was a champ after she was reported missing, but he himself never reported her missing. Her boss did. The last HF knew, she was headed home. Anyway, dead horse time. I just will never get over his actions before CM's boss alerted her family. JMO

I will certainly follow the rules but I am wondering why we cant speak freely of those in the article? Their names have become public thru respected MSM sources.
I would assume because there isn't proof that the drug dealing case has anything to do with Christina's disappearance, but that's just my opinion.

I am gonna make a strong opinion ....
HF never went looking for her until after her boss freaked out and sounded the alarm .. otherwise he was still into himself.

Yes IIRC the flier distributing happened AFTER the four days had passed.

But I had thought we were told that he had made attempts to contact the family and friends within the four days. Of course that could have been people "reading between the lines" -- now that I think about it, it was more of a "how do you know he hadn't tried to contact family and friends?" and people ran with it, I think. It was during our discussions of: wouldn't he have tried to contact EA if the last communication from Christina was via his phone? and all that.

I would hope a missing person would trump a drug ring but IDK the answer to that. I'm sure with the feds involved it's been complicated.

i'd tend to agree, I mean this more of a drug bust than a small possession charge, but at the same time its not THAT serious (i'm kind of guessing he just got caught selling ethylone to a UI at the club). it's not some rico case. Personally I don't know that it is anymore involved in CMs disappearance than proof that regardless of what CM herself was or was not into (personally i don't care) she was living in the circles of the drug culture and that can often put you in bad situations around bad people. Honestly this is something that anyone that was paying attention already knew. I'm not defending HF I think we've all been plenty suspicious of him all along, but there hasn't been evidence tying him to the disappearance beyond the fact that he does seem like he is a great person.

He didn't report her missing for 4 days that could point to his involvement, but in light of the new news I think it is just as reasonably (actually IMO much more reasonably explained) by him just being wasted and on a 4 day tear and he just didn't give a @@@@@ what was going of with her.

i'd tend to agree, I mean this more of a drug bust than a small possession charge, but at the same time its not THAT serious (i'm kind of guessing he just got caught selling ethylone to a UI at the club). it's not some rico case. Personally I don't know that it is anymore involved in CMs disappearance than proof that regardless of what CM herself was or was not into (personally i don't care) she was living in the circles of the drug culture and that can often put you in bad situations around bad people. Honestly this is something that anyone that was paying attention already knew. I'm not defending HF I think we've all been plenty suspicious of him all along, but there hasn't been evidence tying him to the disappearance beyond the fact that he does seem like he is a great person.

He didn't report her missing for 4 days that could point to his involvement, but in light of the new news I think it is just as reasonably (actually IMO much more reasonably explained) by him just being wasted and on a 4 day tear and he just didn't give a @@@@@ what was going of with her.

Huh? selling drugs not that serious? (BBM)

He was not w her that night and was off catching and creating himself a case.
If he was being watched at that time, they saw what he was doing and will know if it connected to whatever unseen footage from the garage they have. JMO

eek. A case of what?? :gasp:
sorry. Couldn't help but go there; you tossed a softball.

You don't have to believe it. I don't believe I told you that so it must have been CD. He did call looking for her, believe it or not. And he did search, and he did put up flyers, and he did speak with Jonni on a regular basis, the family was at the house many times since Christina has been missing. Those are not lies. I wouldn't come on here and lie, how would that benefit anything?
JMOM, FWIW, I believe wholeheartedly that you wouldn't lie. As big of a mess that HF has gotten himself into, it doesn't mean (IMO) that he hasn't been distraught over Christina's disappearance. Most people aren't "all bad" or "all good," in my experience.

Yes, I think this is a small time drug bust. I'm guessing not an established drug ring. It sounds big, but I think not. Not trying to condone anything; just trying to understand the scope.

Even with small time dealers because money is involved there is gonna be someone up the line making sure everyone toes the line and a small time dealer can think they are scarface and do really stupid things- especially if someone is young and doing meth. Now these people who have dealings with HF have LE up in their business who can make their lives hell- no wonder HF said nothing when Christina went missing even if he isn't directly involved, but may be. Even messing with a little drugs can be a dangerous thing when something really bad happens, as in this case that brings LE attention - whose gonna buy from him now, who might he sell out to help his case, not a good position for him to be in.

I understand your point and believe me no one is more disappointed and disgusted than we all are. But we have faith that LE will get to the bottom of it and we will bring Christina home.

Hi Kool - welcome! Yes he was a champ after she was reported missing, but he himself never reported her missing. Her boss did. The last HF knew, she was headed home. Anyway, dead horse time. I just will never get over his actions before CM's boss alerted her family. JMO

Great post. I'm on the same page with you.

He was most definitely upset the times I did see him.

I don't doubt he seemed visually upset at times by people.
Just saying looking back, he probably was upset for different reasons than thought. That's all :)
:)

Hi CatsInTheCradle- thanks! Agreed, we are all sickened by the entire ordeal that occurred yesterday. Let's let LE do their jobs..... I know for facts, they are working hard on this case.

Originally Posted by CookieM I think from reports like this from the Dallas Morning News
"...police arrested a dozen suspects in a drug-trafficking operation authorities say was operating out of the usually jam-packed Northwest Dallas dance club since at least early summer."
That makes it sound like they were all involved together.

But only at that club.

Curious: Why do you say their involvement together was only at that club?

Agree. It seems extremely serious to me. If someone's possibly getting out-ed... getting arrested, I'd think some people would do many desperate things NOT to go to prison.

Oops my keys are sticking. Spelling.

Originally Posted by CookieM I think from reports like this from the Dallas Morning News
"...police arrested a dozen suspects in a drug-trafficking operation authorities say was operating out of the usually jam-packed Northwest Dallas dance club since at least early summer."
That makes it sound like they were all involved together.

Curious: Why do you say their involvement together was only at that club?

If he is selling for the cash than anyone everywhere would be his marketplace... I would not think he/they would just only sell within the confines of the nude bar/jaguars/eden

Something tells me you haven't ever been to an EDM club or music festival...hehe
For every 15 people busted at Eternal Eden, there are just as many people doing the same thing at each and every afterhours club in Dallas, or any other city for that matter. I think the point being made is that HF is not some king pin drug dealer ruling the Dallas drug scene. This drug bust is especially publicized because 1.) Christina 2.) Someone died at the club recently

I don't condone it, but Molly has become very mainstream these days. Madonna, Kanye, Rhianna, Miley Cyrus all have songs referencing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody