GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Christina, she seems to have really, really bad taste in men. The sale of the high end purses always felt off to me. I wonder if this was another of HF's little side biz's. It appears as if she was surrounded by a bunch of creeps when you add in her 'friends'.

Per Jonni the time that people "say" Christina was at the lake she was not at the lake. She was at work and her time cards have been checked.
So it was just another baseless rumor -- good to know. Thanks, JMOM. I thought the talk on FB was very vague and likely not trustworthy.

Poor Christina, she seems to have really, really bad taste in men. The sale of the high end purses always felt off to me. I wonder if this was another of HF's little side biz's. It appears as if she was surrounded by a bunch of creeps when you add in her 'friends'.

JMom, did you ever get to ask Jonni her take on the sale of the purses? Was that something that only HF was doing or was Christina and HF maintaining that Poshmark site together? I had wondered how they acquired all those purses, but now that his drug sales is in the open, I guess that makes more sense.

I think it could be pot or heroin, but I am leaning towards heroin. I like to watch the drug wars shows and gang shows on the discovery Channel and while I have no personal experience with heroin, I have seen the dealers put a little bit of it on their finger to smell and taste when they get a new shipment to determine the quality. A bag of weed you would just inspect visually and take a few whiffs from the bag. It looks like he has something on his finger he is about to smell or taste and that's why I lean toward it being black tar heroin.
Don't they do that with coke, too?

His ig was public and now it's not
So it's still alive. Just not open for public viewing.

Correct. That is why I used the term "went dark" and said "we just do not have access to his personal instagram any longer." Sorry, I thought I was clear, but maybe not. ("We" meaning those of us who were not friends or followers of his personal instagram account before he made it private)

http://worldwidecanine.com/NellaBusts.htm There are some pictures of drugs seized by K9s on this website if anyone wants to take a look to compare.

There are pictures of drugs on this website so please be warned

That dog (Nella) is amazing. She even managed to sniff out meth that was inside a heavy safe - I didn't know that was possible (and probably the owner didn't either, or they wouldn't have consented to a search ;)).

What is the importance of the purse sales?

Did they take the dogs by the apartment CM and EA where in that night... just curious if they even walked by it just to see if maybe something come up. ....just curious

JMom, did you ever get to ask Jonni her take on the sale of the purses? Was that something that only HF was doing or was Christina and HF maintaining that Poshmark site together? I had wondered how they acquired all those purses, but now that his drug sales is in the open, I guess that makes more sense.
Considering the way he used her facebook account anything is possible. I believe some of the pics were taken in the Scion.

We can't discuss anything regarding searches or locations searched. Sorry :)

Did they take the dogs by the apartment CM and EA where in that night... just curious if they even walked by it just to see if maybe something come up. ....just curious

IIRC there were others that were interesting ... in fact at the get go on WS there were a few comments that it was too weird that all his pics were all about him (I am sure CM took some for him) but he did NOT have any pics of her on his stuff.. She did on hers (of him and him & her) But him..only about him and I guess his likes ... which IMO should have included her.

My bf pretty much has zero pics of me too, and my social media has probably hundreds of him... he will always take sneaky pics of me and as soon as i see it a tell him he better take it down... his instagram is literally ALL pics of his massive sneaker collection or concert pics and food lol. i look AWFUL in pictures unless i take it myself selfie style, so i dont let him put up pics he takes of me... so this doesnt mean much to me.

That is observant, how can you tell he is about to taste it? Never heard of that.

I think they do that with coke, idk about heroin. but thats what it looked lie to me because hes looking at his finger... but the baggie looks like its still tied up, so maybe not.

That is observant, how can you tell he is about to taste it? Never heard of that.
I can't tell for sure. It's just what it reminded me of. I watched a show about a gang in California and they were talking to one of the members with an elaborate disguise on about their heroin trafficking . At one point he showed how he tested new shipments and he dabbed his finger in some, rolled it between his index finger and thumb a bit, and then brought it to his face to lick in the same position you see in the picture. Seeing as HF was arrested with someone who also had heroin that's just what came to mind when I saw the photo.

Also the way the bag is tied. I never did heroin, but I tried molly and coke a few times in college at music festivals. Usually when pot is sold people push it down to the bottom of the bag and roll it up so its a long tube. Molly, coke, and the pictures I saw online of black tar heroin are either sold in tiny ziploc baggies or in a bag or piece of plastic that is tied off (like you see in the photo).

Now some people might carry their pot like that, but most don't because it makes it fall apart and dry up quicker.

Don't they do that with coke, too?
Yes, my first thought was coke when I looked at the picture. Coke is also very often put on tongue or rubbed on lips. And the way his hand is placed it does look like that's what is going on. Its definitely not looking like weed though IMO.

The only problem I see with that scenario is that if there is something on HF's finger, he would have had to close and knot the bag back up with it still balancing on his finger.

ETA: But you're right, it is very strange the way he is looking at his finger.
Lol that's exactly what I was thinking in my head! Maybe more bags or they dumped some out on a surface to sample?

JMom,
Regarding Jonni's quote to CBS, am I correct in assuming that while she knew Christina had concerns about his drug use she (jonni) was speechless regarding HF being involved in drug trafficking?

Finally we can discuss HF it seems. I've been sitting on my hands with between not being able to mention drugs or HF.
Anyhow..
Has the possibility that Christina was not planning on going home at all that night been discussed? I know we've been stuck on the calls and the text to keep the door unlocked but maybe she had other plans. I know when I was younger and fighting with my bf if I couldn't reach him I would simply turn off my phone and give him a taste of his own medicine. I know the discussion has moved on to other things..but just a thought I had.

IMO I think the situation in general makes us all speechless, to be honest. We still do not know if any of this is connected. Hunter was very cooperative with the investigation into Christina's disappearance per PPD and the family.

Let's not lose sight of the real issue which is finding Christina. Lots of smoke and mirrors it seems but that is not our concern at all. Everyone involved that hasn't told the truth, been cooperative, or tried to hide things will be dealt with at some point. That is LE's job not ours. We want her home that is what we want. The rest will be taken care of separately.

Where do you think she could have been going?

Finally we can discuss HF it seems. I've been sitting on my hands with between not being able to mention drugs or HF.
Anyhow..
Has the possibility that Christina was not planning on going home at all that night been discussed? I know we've been stuck on the calls and the text to keep the door unlocked but maybe she had other plans. I know when I was younger and fighting with my bf if I couldn't reach him I would simply turn off my phone and give him a taste of his own medicine. I know the discussion has moved on to other things..but just a thought I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody