GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her mom said in the radio interview she had wanted to go home. I think people may be thinking maybe she wanted to go to the strip club. Im Guessing from previous posts that's what they implied. Jmo.
Which... I dunno. When I'm feeling sick, a strip club is first on my list of places to go... Not. Her parents' home makes the most sense to me.

I totally see where you are coming from. Bringing her home is of the utmost importance. However, there seems to be a culture of deceit coming into play here that could change the picture somewhat. How does Arochi figure into this or does he? Is it connected? Lots and lots more questions. FWIW, I've followed the thread since the beginning but chose to not post because I always felt there was something bubbling under the surface that wasn't quite right. Regardless, I hope you and loved ones get the answers but it seems like that has become a lot more complicated. Thank you for your dedication.

I'm probably going to say some things that will not be popular but I feel like it ties into what is currently playing out here. I firmly believe that EA holds the key to what happened to Christina. However, I never fully believed that HF was uninvolved or completely clear in all of this. There was just something I couldn't quite put my finger on. Some of it stemmed from his not reporting her missing. I still don't buy that he is just a dumb, thoughtless kid who simply didn't think it was a big deal that his live-in girlfriend who left him message after message, the last being leave the door unlocked, doesn't show up for several days with no contact! Because honestly if it had been up to him we might not have EVER found out Christina was missing. He NEVER reported her missing remember? Her coworker called her family. Since day one, this has bothered me and just like EA can't explain away all the suspicious circumstances surrounding him, HF cannot explain this away. There is a reason...he needs to explain what it was.

Also, I'm not saying that Christina is a drug abuser or a drug seller or anything of the sort, but she had to have known what her live-in boyfriend was mixed up in. And not just him, it seems everyone around her was involved in some type of drug use. Tell me who you hang out with and I will tell you who you are. That in no way makes it ok for anyone to do anything to her. It simply means that she is surrounded by not so good people and that puts her at risk. Her twitter handle @cmomoneyy and their street wear company name TrustNoneStreet IMO are associated with a culture of illegal behavior. Their logo of an upside down police patch/shield is a sign of distrust and disrespect of law enforcement, similar to flying the flag upside down. It is a sign of disrespect. There is something else going on under the surface just like georgiablu said. I think HF's arrest is starting to scratch the surface and I believe we will learn more as time goes on. It will not surprise me in the least if we find out that EA and HF do in fact know each other through the illegal activities that they engage in.

All IMO

Howdy. I haven't posted before, but I have been following the threads since the very beginning.

Did you take a screen shot of your messed up map? Maybe someone was trying to show us a route or clue.

You know, I considered that, but unfortunately I did not screen shot. HF and Christina's house was moved somewhere between Glen Rose and Brownwood. I'll see if I can go back and look at edits somehow. Thank you.

My gut tells me that neither EA's home or CM's home was the destination after leaving SOL.
I think they were going to meet someone. I just don't know who or where.
Big help I am!:gaah:

Did you take a screen shot of your messed up map? Maybe someone was trying to show us a route or clue.[/QUOTE]

No doubt that is possible.....

ITA and excellent post.
I believe we need to look at the big picture and all the players.
Finding a connection and a motive may lead to Christina.

Right and IMO Finding Christina is worth taking the time to look at the BIG picture. Until an actual arrest is made I will keep an open mind because I desperately want Christina found and I'm confident that whoever did what that ppd will take care of them. The most important thing imo now is to find Christina and until that is done every thing has to be looked at or should be looked at. I'm confident though that PPD is doing just that.

I'm a Texan, and I know how to roll just fine. Am I missing something? Was her handbag left behind? I've very often left my car somewhere overnight and retrieved it the following day.

no, but she has not used atm, credit cards etc. since she went missing

Which... I dunno. When I'm feeling sick, a strip club is first on my list of places to go... Not. Her parents' home makes the most sense to me.

Agreed. Especially if, as Anna stated in an interview the other night, there had been past discussions of her moving back home. If I were in Christina's shoes and close to my family (emotionally, and physically that night), I'd want to go there.

I'm probably going to say some things that will not be popular but I feel like it ties into what is currently playing out here. I firmly believe that EA holds the key to what happened to Christina. However, I never fully believed that HF was uninvolved or completely clear in all of this. There was just something I couldn't quite put my finger on. Some of it stemmed from his not reporting her missing. I still don't buy that he is just a dumb, thoughtless kid who simply didn't think it was a big deal that his live-in girlfriend who left him message after message, the last being leave the door unlocked, doesn't show up for several days with no contact! Because honestly if it had been up to him we might not have EVER found out Christina was missing. He NEVER reported her missing remember? Her coworker called her family. Since day one, this has bothered me and just like EA can't explain away all the suspicious circumstances surrounding him, HF cannot explain this away. There is a reason...he needs to explain what it was.

Also, I'm not saying that Christina is a drug abuser or a drug seller or anything of the sort, but she had to have known what her live-in boyfriend was mixed up in. And not just him, it seems everyone around her was involved in some type of drug use. Tell me who you hang out with and I will tell you who you are. That in no way makes it ok for anyone to do anything to her. It simply means that she is surrounded by not so good people and that puts her at risk. Her twitter handle @cmomoneyy and their street wear company name TrustNoneStreet IMO are associated with a culture of illegal behavior. Their logo of an upside down police patch/shield is a sign of distrust and disrespect of law enforcement, similar to flying the flag upside down. It is a sign of disrespect. There is something else going on under the surface just like georgiablu said. I think HF's arrest is starting to scratch the surface and I believe we will learn more as time goes on. It will not surprise me in the least if we find out that EA and HF do in fact know each other through the illegal activities that they engage in.

All IMO

Great post!

I wouldn't want to go to a strip club for fun at 4am wearing a comfy t-shirt and not feeling well, that much is true.

Agreed. Especially if, as Anna stated in an interview the other night, there had been past discussions of her moving back home. If I were in Christina's shoes and close to my family (emotionally, and physically that night), I'd want to go there.

If that is the case ..then this would have been helpful information to understand the dynamics and mindset of the reality of the issues at play when she went missing .... not 3 months later that HF is facing 20 yrs in prison and a $1,000000. fine
Exactly why so many of us were asking about his activities and if he had a potential to hurt her and or have her around bad situations

Bite Mark.. ??? Waiting for a Vet or Dr report on that.
I just took 1 of my kids to the Dr this morning and had the Dr look at strange marks some shaped curved on her shins and arms that were red-purplish /puffy and raised(along with the strep throat)
Guess What the marks are - Eczema

just wondering even if it wasn't a bite mark, would you question whether EA is the perp? Makes no difference to me one way or the other. EA has injuries sustained after CM disappearance and is late to work by 3 hours.

If that is the case ..then this would have been helpful information to understand the dynamics and mindset of the reality of the issues at play when she went missing .... not 3 months later that HF is facing 20 yrs in prison and a $1,000000. fine
Exactly why so many of us were asking about his activities and if he had a potential to hurt her and or have her around bad situations

I agree! In the beginning, all was said about the argument was that it was a typical gf/bf argument. Well, IMO, fighting over ones drug use is not typical.

It's a stretch to suggest that Christina considering a move back home = any kind of evidence that HF was involved in her disappearance, IMO.

I'm not being snotty I'm just wondering if you feel the damage to his vehicle and lying about even walking w her are truly un related to her disappearance? What do you think his other reasons for lying would be as well as the damage to car on the same night he was last seen w a missing woman.... ?

He could be lying to hide drug use that evening...maybe he washed his car to get rid of drug remnants in his car...the lying makes him suspect, but I hate to rule out others without more empirical evidence to incriminate EA.

I am still wondering where the info that Christina did not feel well/was sick came from. If those from the party cannot be trusted to be truthful, how was this info obtained and considered as fact? Or did she text someone saying that she was ill?

This! I appreciate and am grateful for all of JMOM and the other VI's posts, I feel like it has helped tremendously and given us much insight, but...dang!!!! IMO this is really important information to help understand the dynamics, as you've stated. I'm curious why she didn't say this early on. The only thing I can think is that they felt if she talked about it, it might hinder the ongoing federal investigation. But then I remember that they say they were as floored by this information as everyone else so I'm over here with my head spinning trying to wrap my brain around it all.

This may have already been discussed but did EA make any calls between 4am-11am? (other than the one that they say CM used his phone to call HF) Did HF have another phone that he used? (possibly for drug purposes) Has this been checked?

Maybe she was looking for a new place and EA took her to see one with his real estate connections. Just a thought IMO.

just wondering even if it wasn't a bite mark, would you question whether EA is the perp? Makes no difference to me one way or the other. EA has injuries sustained after CM disappearance and is late to work by 3 hours.

Good Grief :facepalm:

I Do Not Believe the accusation of the LIMP-BITE-RIBS-"FIGHT" ...at all . This is from 1 Sprint employee (EA was the boss of till he was terminated)

I want those forensic reports from that camaro ! Not 1 dudes story
Looking like crap -Yes
Question the attendance -Yes -Have wanted to see the Sprint Time & Attendance - did he have permission to leave if he had gone in and left?? We do not know that info yet. None of us have the Owner/AREA MGR/RVP statement afaik .
Kroger vid - Appeared to to wipe , appeared to scrub backside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member