GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could be lying to hide drug use that evening...maybe he washed his car to get rid of drug remnants in his car...the lying makes him suspect, but I hate to rule out others without more empirical evidence to incriminate EA.

drugs on the trunk/bumper area? idk...

I am still wondering where the info that Christina did not feel well/was sick came from. If those from the party cannot be trusted to be truthful, how was this info obtained and considered as fact? Or did she text someone saying that she was ill?

Maybe she text someone about it. They still aren't allowed to tell us who she talked to and about what, but they seem to have felt very strongly she was ill that night so it might have been verified to them by PPD.

just wondering even if it wasn't a bite mark, would you question whether EA is the perp? Makes no difference to me one way or the other. EA has injuries sustained after CM disappearance and is late to work by 3 hours.

He disputes the injuries occurred on that Saturday. If this was a court case, you'd need more proof the injuries occurred the day she was last seen. Are there any scratches on his face, chest, or other areas that would be likely if someone was fighting him off? The officer who completed the warrant referred to abrasions but did not mention a bite mark except in the statement given by the employee.

Buying packages of beefy T's and beanies then putting Hobby Lobby iron-on patches upside down does not equal a clothing line. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh. IMO, the clothing line was a dream just like the male modeling dream. IMO, Hunter looked for ways to make money that did not involve real work, skill or talent. moo

This! I appreciate and am grateful for all of JMOM and the other VI's posts, I feel like it has helped tremendously and given us much insight, but...dang!!!! IMO this is really important information to help understand the dynamics, as you've stated. I'm curious why she didn't say this early on. The only thing I can think is that they felt if she talked about it, it might hinder the ongoing federal investigation. But then I remember that they say they were as floored by this information as everyone else so I'm over here with my head spinning trying to wrap my brain around it all.

IMO: The sting operation had everyone's hands tied.

This may have already been discussed but did EA make any calls between 4am-11am? (other than the one that they say CM used his phone to call HF) Did HF have another phone that he used? (possibly for drug purposes) Has this been checked?

They can't tell us anything about phone records. Great questions though.

It's a stretch to suggest that Christina considering a move back home = any kind of evidence that HF was involved in her disappearance, IMO.

I really think there is a disconnect and misinterpretation of my post .. AFAIK ..
there is NO evidence from PPD that CM was even in EA's CAR .. if there is please post a link.
Has EA been named by PPD the POI or Suspect in CM disappearance ?

This! I appreciate and am grateful for all of JMOM and the other VI's posts, I feel like it has helped tremendously and given us much insight, but...dang!!!! IMO this is really important information to help understand the dynamics, as you've stated. I'm curious why she didn't say this early on. The only thing I can think is that they felt if she talked about it, it might hinder the ongoing federal investigation. But then I remember that they say they were as floored by this information as everyone else so I'm over here with my head spinning trying to wrap my brain around it all.
Makes sense to me that they're floored by the knowledge of HF's involvement in dealing drugs. It's one thing to take drugs oneself, quite another to deal them.

If LE had been watching HF since early August, maybe they were tailing him on the night Christina vanished,thus being able to rule him out physically, more or less, so early on.

I really think there is a disconnect and misinterpretation of my post .. AFAIK ..
there is NO evidence from PPD that CM was even in EA's CAR .. if there is please post a link.
Has EA been named by PPD the POI or Suspect in CM disappearance ?

IMO: All we have is the warrant info and EA's own statement that he is considered a suspect.

Something to consider and I wouldn't know how to track something like this down, but related to the clothing line...I wonder if they import those goods from somewhere? Food for thought.

I agree! In the beginning, all was said about the argument was that it was a typical gf/bf argument. Well, IMO, fighting over ones drug use is not typical.

There was much discussion about the argument and it was reported that it was merely a typical bf/gf spat and she was not so upset as to have gone off and left. If she had been talking to family about moving out in the days prior, then you would think that the argument they were having could have been related to that and would have been important to mention and not minimize. But it was relayed as no big deal and something "normal" for their relationship. Maybe she had not talked about moving out right before her disappearance. Maybe we are misunderstanding and it was something that had happened farther in the past.

I am still wondering where the info that Christina did not feel well/was sick came from. If those from the party cannot be trusted to be truthful, how was this info obtained and considered as fact? Or did she text someone saying that she was ill?

Thank you for asking this! I have asked it over and over again.

Per Jonni the time that people "say" Christina was at the lake she was not at the lake. She was at work and her time cards have been checked.
Not sure who was at the lake. But this was all reported when Christina went missing and when all these reports of her and a fight with Hunter were supposed to take place, she was at work, her time cards have been checked. So this is not true.
IFRC: Early on the lake issue came up and the searching shifted to Lake Lewisville. Their were rumors of CM being at the lake and "hiding from her crazy boyfriend." Then, the search team gathered at Allen High School and someone said (JE?) they felt like that rumor was a distraction.

I was there, this is true. We felt someone mis-lead us there as a total distraction.
We feel it was an intentional diversion.

It was looked in to thoroughly and was proven she was not there. Nothing else, like who provided the information, has been released or the connection but it was not a connection to HF I can say that. The rest we can not discuss.

It is not true.

So this is confirmed to be a false, intentional diversion. ***However*** Where there is a lie, there is often a grain of truth. Often something is said in these type of distracting comments that someone eventually says 'let's look at what isn't being said, or what's the opposite of the detail they are trying to get us to believe'.

I wouldn't close the book on the lake 100%. Keep eyes & ears open of what may have happened at the lake at another time when Christina may or may not have been there that is somehow connected. Or maybe it wasn't the lake, but different location. Are the distractors trying to get you to look at the lake at a time they know CM wasn't there in order to avoid you looking at a time she was or some other time she wasn't, but something happened or was talked about that is somehow connected.

Leave no stone unturned. And when it's been turned, turn it a couple more times to make sure nothing slipped down the crack.

If LE had been watching HF since early August, maybe they were tailing him on the night Christina vanished,thus being able to rule him out physically, more or less, so early on.

Many threads back I wondered the same, were they sure HF wasn't involved because they knew he was doing something criminal elsewhere.

I had no clue of what that might have been so not claiming to have predicted anything but it always seemed to me like a possible explanation.

JMO

Something to consider and I wouldn't know how to track something like this down, but related to the clothing line...I wonder if they import those goods from somewhere? Food for thought.

I have a feeling you're trying to tell us something, could you be a bit more explicit please?

JMO

IMO: The sting operation had everyone's hands tied.

In my opinion there is no way the family was made privy to a drug sting investigation that was going on since early summer. If so, I have just lost all faith in law enforcement in general. They would run the risk of someone leaking information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody