GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I think the situation in general makes us all speechless, to be honest. We still do not know if any of this is connected. Hunter was very cooperative with the investigation into Christina's disappearance per PPD and the family.

Let's not lose sight of the real issue which is finding Christina. Lots of smoke and mirrors it seems but that is not our concern at all. Everyone involved that hasn't told the truth, been cooperative, or tried to hide things will be dealt with at some point. That is LE's job not ours. We want her home that is what we want. The rest will be taken care of separately.

Unfortunately, the smoke and mirrors must be dealt with in order to find her.

Anyone from the party could have told someone. The walk was 20 minutes. That is a very quick drive. If I recall it took EA 11 or so mins to get from the garage to the toll. So think of where someone could have come from to get to the garage in 20 mins. Didn't many people know HF? One of them could have called him or he, knowing she was leaving could have called someone.

JMO~
CM mom has stated that CM was very open with all her passwords and codes for everything with her BF .. IDK ..he could have been tracking her on her i-phone from the time the argument started Friday evening..
Couple have been known to do that if they feel unsure what the other is doing if they have reached a frustration/passion/volatile breaking point.

He was parked in a location that it would be impossible for him not to see her car unless he drove out with his eyes closed. I as well as Kool know the exact spots that each car was parked in.

His lies make him suspicious, just as HF's failure to call anyone and his documented drug activity makes him relevant to the case despite what some want to argue. Is there any evidence that EA was involved in dealing? What proof is there that he parked near Christina? Where does LE think he went after being detected on the toll road?

Sorry to interrupt-- anybody remember the company listed in the China job status? Was it Gucci? I'm trying to go through our previous threads to see the date it became China and the date it changed back...

Gucci. It still says it.

Wow. Having family in Mexico does not equate with drug ties in Mexico imo. How many times
has EA been arrested for drugs and what were the charges? Thanks in advance

I don't believe EA has ever been arrested for drugs. There's been a lot of supposition he was dealing, but there has not been any proof of that at all. I think he was a tagger on with this bunch.

I think ruling out the possibility because CM wasn't the type could be a mistake though. Nice girls can do bad things if they are in love with a bad guy.
Very true! I'm just thinking of the supposed plans to move out, complaining about his involvement etc. Maybe she WAS a connecting factor in something but sounds like she was over it. Just my opinion, although you've got a good perspective I hadn't really thought of.

JMO~
CM mom has stated that CM was very open with all her passwords and codes for everything with her BF .. IDK ..he could have been tracking her on her i-phone from the time the argument started Friday evening..
Couple have been known to do that if they feel unsure what the other is doing if they have reached a frustration/passion/volatile breaking point.

Never thought of that... Great point. Since this is something he had access to he could have been reading her text messages as well. You can do this one of two ways, online at your cell provider. Or through your iPad. I have iMessage set up on my iPad, so if I don't have my phone I can text thru my ipad. I know someone that has their partners text messages come through their iPad so they can read them. I wonder if this could have happen. Did either of them have iPads, laptops?

Buying packages of beefy T's and beanies then putting Hobby Lobby iron-on patches upside down does not equal a clothing line. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh. IMO, the clothing line was a dream just like the male modeling dream. IMO, Hunter looked for ways to make money that did not involve real work, skill or talent. moo

I think his drug use got worse, looks suffered as a result, and he entered further into the drug culture. I'm sure anyone close to him knew what he was involved in, not exactly perhaps, but it seems obvious it was much more than just a little weed.

Never thought of that... Great point. Since this is something he had access to he could have been reading her text messages as well. You can do this one of two ways, online at your cell provider. Or through your iPad. I have iMessage set up on my iPad, so if I don't have my phone I can text thru my ipad. I know someone that has their partners text messages come through their iPad so they can read them. I wonder if this could have happen. Did either of them have iPads, laptops?

They could have had icloud and shared storage. Then all info would be shared.

JMO~
I can see where my husband and a few family members are on Google maps at anytime. Its connected to our Google plus account I believe and we share locations with each other.

I don't believe EA has ever been arrested for drugs. There's been a lot of supposition he was dealing, but there has not been any proof of that at all. I think he was a tagger on with this bunch.
A sincere thank you..... because that was my point.

Could the high end purses have been counterfeits? Sorry, saw the reference to Gucci and thought of the Chanel purses.

Ya mean Like This One?? ..Not saying It is Counterfeit..no proof ..only a Chanel Rep can say for sure .... just showing the Bag

CMSCION.jpg

Could the high end purses have been counterfeits? Sorry, saw the reference to Gucci and thought of the Chanel purses.

I don't think there is any way for US to know. There are A LOT of counterfeit goods coming in to the U.S and I know the feds have made this a priority. There is a task force dedicated to stopping this.

Is there any way to see sales volumes for the clothing lines and purses? And do we know if both of them handled the ins and outs of the company?
Also isn't it possible to sell an item and have money wired to you without actually selling that particular item? If that even makes sense. Has anyone actually seen the purses with Christina? Sorry but if I had a designer bag sitting at home waiting for a forever home, I'd take it for a spin every once in a while.

It's stated in the warrant so that's enough for me. Jmo
And I believe EA even said himself that he had some sort of injury on his arm and tried to explain it away. The coworker is the one that said it looked like a bite mark.

Is there any way to see sales volumes for the clothing lines and purses? And do we know if both of them handled the ins and outs of the company?
Also isn't it possible to sell an item and have money wired to you without actually selling that particular item? If that even makes sense. Has anyone actually seen the purses with Christina? Sorry but if I had a designer bag sitting at home waiting for a forever home, I'd take it for a spin every once in a while.

Well, the thing is that the site is set up to take purchases through the site, but in the comments about one purse Christina responds to an inquiry and says for the person to call her and gives a phone number. None of the purses show to have been sold through the site, so that would lead us to believe one of two things: either she still had the purses (which her mom could verify since she just recently packed her things) or she sold them in private transactions and not through the site.

I am having trouble BBMing, but, wanted to answer your question about online sales.
I have been an online seller for over twenty years. You can "sell" anything and everything or NOTHING and receive payment via Paypal, credit card or wire transfer directly to your bank account.
You can request money for goods or services. You can invoice buyers and insert any info you want.
Did I answer your question? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member