GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am catching up...sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Twitter photo from earlier post today with unknown contents in bag – look at the pants HF is wearing

Photo of Channel handbag – look at the pants person holding the bag is wearing

Are those the same pants? Could that be HF holding the bag? Maybe HF was selling the bags…using Christina’s name, info…? IDK….just a thought

There are some incredibly interesting comments on fox4 fb. One poster seems to know a lot. Says cm was receiving texts for a couple of weeks, demanding money saying HF better have our money. I believe this is what happened. Read the post by sr

g

Many times, in the case of young people their ages (HF for example), vehicles are purchased and registered by their parents.

In an unrelated comment, did/does anyone live with Hunter/Christina at the home in FW? A relative?

Don't know if there was another roommate (don't think so). If they lived in a townhouse, the white car may belong to the neighbor. I guess I'm thinking of a duplex. Someone posted they had a house/townhouse versus an apartment.

On another subject, peeps suggest CM may have decided to go to her father's house. In that case, did she give up on caring about her dog? Her dog was the main reason, per Jonni, for Christina deciding to head home after all at 3:30 a.m. When HF wouldn't answer her calls and/or texts, she probably began to worry much about her dog's needs.

Don't know if there was another roommate (don't think so). If they lived in a townhouse, the white car may belong to the neighbor. I guess I'm thinking of a duplex. Someone posted they had a house/townhouse versus an apartment.

On another subject, peeps suggest CM may have decided to go to her father's house. In that case, did she give up on caring about her dog? Her dog was the main reason, per Jonni, for Christina deciding to head home after all at 3:30 a.m. When HF wouldn't answer her calls and/or texts, she probably began to worry much about her dog's needs.

Oh I remember this convo many moons ago. One of my favs
:beagle:

If there is no evidence to connect that person to Christina's disappearance, then it's hard to see the relevance, but of course that's just my opinion.

Well , if I am allowed to post the Police Report (waiting for approval) that could hold a clue in her being missing 5 months later and gone with out a trace for over 3 months then I am sure that everyone can choose if it is relevant or they can scroll on by..

I think it is all connected ..JMO~

There are some incredibly interesting comments on fox4 fb. One poster seems to know a lot. Says cm was receiving texts for a couple of weeks, demanding money saying HF better have our money. I believe this is what happened. Read the post by sr

g

Where do you find that on their page?? tia

But why would you sit in your roommies or neighbors car to take pictures of a purse? It has to be someone at least he knows well. Well enough to be sitting in their driver seat...I wish I was a better sluether, I can't figure it out. *sigh*

I also think EA is a small time doper and I also believe HF is a 2-bit small time drug dealer that is a drop in the bucket of the drug ring he's involved with.. That was a serious bust indeed, but it was probably more of a plan to get to the serious dealers, way up the ladder.

One has to start somewhere. The report indicates that a couple of them are in their thirties.
Usually it takes time to work your way to the top no matter the biz.

But why would you sit in your roommies or neighbors car to take pictures of a purse? It has to be someone at least he knows well. Well enough to be sitting in their driver seat...I wish I was a better sluether, I can't figure it out. *sigh*

Oh the picture was taken in the Scion? Now I recall reading that but haven't seen the picture.
I was just thinking about if the car shares the driveway but could be unrelated to CM and HF.
If either of them are inside the car in pictures then, you're right, HF must have had access and a reason to be in the car. Is the car he has now the same car he had in August?

BBM

I am going to really disagree on several points ....
Gotta a link to verify PPD corroborating statement of the employee??

PPD has not ever stated this is a fact.

HERE is the OFFICIAL AFFIDAVIT :
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*
Pg3/7 Last paragraph
On Thursday. September 4. 2014, Arochi allowed Affiant to conduct a consent search of his 2010
Chevrolet Camaro SS. Again, Arochi stated that Morris had never been in his vehicle. During this

Pg4/7 Paragraph #1(continued from last section of pg3)
search, Affiant noticed the vehicle's interior appeared to be extremely clean and to have been recently
vacuumed. The carpeting had what appeared to be recent vaccum patterns and no visible debris was
found on the carpet. Additionally, Affiant noticed what appeared to be fresh damage to the front right
fender of his Camaro. Affiant noticed that Arochi had bruising to his right forearm and abrasions to his
right hand.
Arochi advised he sustained these injuries on Friday, August 29, 2014, prior to going out with
his friends at the Shops of Legacy. Arochi advised that he sustained these injuries while "turning" his tires
"around" and the wheel fell on his hand. He became angry and damaged his front right fender by
punching it with his right fist and striking it with his right forearm.

Same link you provided. Pg4/7 Paragraph #3
On 09/10/2014 Detective Courtney Noel of the Plano Police Department interviewed JP who is an employee who works for Arochi at the Sprint Wireless Store in Wylie, Texas. JP told Det. Noel when Arochi came into work on 08/30/2014 Arochi looked like "s**t"; he was walking with a limp and said his ribs hurt. JP described the injuries to Arochi's arm and said he saw a bite mark. Arochi told JP he was bit during a fight the previous night while at the Shops at Legacy."

Put your quote & mine together & you have PPD corroborating their visual inspection of EA with a description from JP that he observed at 11:00am Saturday morning.

One has to start somewhere. The report indicates that a couple of them are in their thirties.
Usually it takes time to work your way to the top no matter the biz.
And even the small time dealers have to answer to someone...who has to answer to someone..and so forth and so on. In my experience from slightly afar, it's just a nasty business from the bottom up.

Oh the picture was taken in the Scion? Now I recall reading that but haven't seen the picture.
I was just thinking about if the car shares the driveway but could be unrelated to CM and HF.
If either of them are inside the car in pictures then, you're right, HF must have had access and a reason to be in the car. Is the car he has now the same car he had in August?
or earlier than August-- pic was posted Dec 2013?

Well , if I am allowed to post the Police Report (waiting for approval) that could hold a clue in her being missing 5 months later and gone with out a trace for over 3 months then I am sure that everyone can choose if it is relevant or they can scroll on by..

If approval is granted would one be able to see the suspect name;or only described in a way that makes it painfully obvious who suspect is ? JMO

MODEL HANDS ... (notice the bracelet)
View attachment 65377

Whenever I have bought a high end pair of shoes or purse, I always keep the receipt. If I was purchasing a Chanel purse from a third party and not from a reputable store, I would request proof of purchase along with verification of authenticity. What confuses me is that if Christina bought a second one, she would have a receipt for this purchase and it would have probably been included in the pictures.

I'm wondering if LE checked her bank statements for these large purchases? (If they were legit purchases!)

All JMO of course!

Whenever I have bought a high end pair of shoes or purse, I always keep the receipt. If I was purchasing a Chanel purse from a third party and not from a reputable store, I would request proof of purchase along with verification of authenticity. What confuses me is that if Christina bought a second one, she would have a receipt for this purchase and it would have probably been included in the pictures.

I'm wondering if LE checked her bank statements for these large purchases? (If they were legit purchases!)

All JMO of course!
I'm having difficulty understanding why LE would be checking up on Christina's bank statement, other than to see if there had been any activity after she went missing.

Same link you provided. Pg4/7 Paragraph #3
On 09/10/2014 Detective Courtney Noel of the Plano Police Department interviewed JP who is an employee who works for Arochi at the Sprint Wireless Store in Wylie, Texas. JP told Det. Noel when Arochi came into work on 08/30/2014 Arochi looked like "s**t"; he was walking with a limp and said his ribs hurt. JP described the injuries to Arochi's arm and said he saw a bite mark. Arochi told JP he was bit during a fight the previous night while at the Shops at Legacy."

Put your quote & mine together & you have PPD corroborating their visual inspection of EA with a description from JP that he observed at 11:00am Saturday morning.

Corroboration:
evidence that confirms or supports a statement, theory, or finding; confirmation.

Sorry ..Bite -Fight-Ribs-Limp Has not been confirmed and proven.
CM was not proven to even have got inside the Camaro at 3:58am

Lets get those Forensics Back In..quickly.

Is there a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members