GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the fascination with the scion. You guys lost me.
Because there is a picture on CM's posh mark of a her holding a purse, with the Scion steering wheel in the back ground. Whose not to say she was in a friends car or something else taking the pic? You know?

I have access to HF's IG account, I just went through and looked at every single pic and did not see a Scion, although there were several of his cream colored Toyota FJ Cruiser.

well if it is not there now, he deleted it. But he did add and delete pictures over the last 3 months. If it is important, and I really don't believe it is, Jonnie would have to get PPD to subpoena Instagram. My guess they already have done that, due to drugs and guns on his page as well.

well if it is not there now, he deleted it. But he did add and delete pictures over the last 3 months. If it is important, and I really don't believe it is, Jonnie would have to get PPD to subpoena Instagram. My guess they already have done that, due to drugs and guns on his page as well.

Hopefully.
Those were disturbing.

Because there is a picture on CM's posh mark of a her holding a purse, with the Scion steering wheel in the back ground. Whose not to say she was in a friends car or something else taking the pic? You know?
It's more than likely HF taking the photo and driving the car. The post seems odd to me because it's almost like he just received it and took a quick photo. Its not as if he said hey friend while I'm driving your car let me take a pic of this Chanel bag I randomly have... It just seems like maybe there was a different "business partner" to me, who drives the Scion. JMO. Ill move on from it.

Is it a silver car and he's sitting on top of it by a graffiti wall?

JMOM it was not private until about 3-4 weeks ago. It was HF instragram page. He had a lot of pictures of himself only for a while and inanimate objects. Then at one point he posted pics of him and CM. In his pic album, he had a real pic of the scion parked in front of the grafitti wall. I do not know who the car belonged too. I assumed it was his, as it was the same scion in the handbag pics as seen on poshmark.

Looking to piece together clues is not the same standard of a courtroom. Pretty sure we will not get any forensic data back until someone is arrested, so I'm not holding my breath. We all choose to believe what info we think is valid. I find the bite marks & limp believable at this time. PPD stated it in their warrant. That & seeing no reason for JP to make stuff up is enough for me. I am sure he can get on a witness stand one day & say that he saw what appeared to be a bite mark in his opinion. Whether in a trial for kidnapping, murder, or accessory to such. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

And iirc, JMOM stated (in the last thread?) that the bite mark was in such a place as to lead her to believe EA got the bite in an altercation outside of a car, which I interpret to mean, 1, she has solid evidence there IS a bite mark, 2, she knows where the bite mark is located on EA's body, and 3, the location in itself raises some questions about how he got bit there.

Given all I have read and seen from JMOM, I believe she is giving us as much concrete and credible information as she can, and I, for one, will take what she says as good information until it is proven I cannot. IMO

I do try to scroll and roll, but sometimes . . . .

Hate to comment on my own post but Jonni is trying to find out if that pic is his old car and if it is in fact a Scion. There is no indication in this photo that it is a Scion you can't see any of the emblems on the vehicle.

Is it a silver car and he's sitting on top of it by a graffiti wall?

Hate to comment on my own post but Jonni is trying to find out if that pic is his old car and if it is in fact a Scion. There is no indication in this photo that it is a Scion you can't see any of the emblems on the vehicle.
And with that I'll shut my trap about it. Just thought it was something worth looking into.

Per Jonni the vehicle on the IG account in front of the graffiti wall is not Hunter's vehicle it is a friends vehicle. And he is not part of any of this so he will not be named.

BBM

Is this the only RX for migraine sufferers?
I am not familiar with treatment for migraines. (Though a friend of mine gets Botox injections).
Could CM, possibly, have felt a migraine coming on and EA gave her Adderall?
I don't know of anyone who takes Adderall for migraines. Taking Adderall would be ill-advised if one planned to take migraine meds in the next few hours, as the drug interaction can cause serious heart problems.

And iirc, JMOM stated (in the last thread?) that the bite mark was in such a place as to lead her to believe EA got the bite in an altercation outside of a car, which I interpret to mean, 1, she has solid evidence there IS a bite mark, 2, she knows where the bite mark is located on EA's body, and 3, the location in itself raises some questions about how he got bit there.

Given all I have read and seen from JMOM, I believe she is giving us as much concrete and credible information as she can, and I, for one, will take what she says as good information until it is proven I cannot. IMO

I do try to scroll and roll, but sometimes . . . .

Agree 100%. My post was in response to someone disagreeing with my mention of the bite marks, which I have always felt were 100% credible.

She was not the one holding the purse. It was definitely a man's hand holding the purse. A man wearing the same pictures as HF was wearing in several pictures.

To me the hands in the photo are a man's and the pants look like some HF was wearing in a different photo. Jmo, omo,imo.

Account is an individual account which is accessible to General public! :)
Do you know who owns the scion in the photo?
In your opinion do the purse sales have anything to do with Christina missing?
What do you think the people here on WS can do to help find Christina?
We all want her found!

Agree 100%. My post was in response to someone disagreeing with my mention of the bite marks, which I have always felt were 100% credible.

And I was just trying to bolster your position! You and I are in agreement on many things with this case.

I think there is a possibility that up until about the 1-2 week CM went missing ..ole HF had more than 1 type of SM account.
I am not shocked or surprised some interesting things have gone *poof*
We hear of it all the time in the sleuth world.
Not unusual..just predictable

Do you know who owns the scion in the photo?
In your opinion do the purse sales have anything to do with Christina missing?
What do you think the people here on WS can do to help find Christina?
We all want her found!

Perhaps someone can cross reference Scion owners with those arrested in the drug ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody