GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC local.... Officer Tilley: We have no reason to believe that she is not alive.

It doesn't work that way very often. Attorneys usually opt for the keep the mouth shut and attack the evidence route instead of to admit anything.

My point is that if they can't locate christina and if she isn't alive they will make a deal with him to spare his life in exchange for her location.

It does and has worked like that in cases.

but you can have your thought and I can have mine. :)

They probably went over every square inch of that house.. I would imagine they took his computer & will check out the hard drive. No telling what they will find.

Yes! Hopefully his computer will give LE a lot more information. You hear about idiot criminals googling things like how to clean up a crime scene and things like that. I wish we could see that warrant. There must be a lot of information in that affidavit and I bet some people are feeling pretty nervous right now wondering if the cops are going to be knocking on their door next!!

It doesn't work that way very often. Attorneys usually opt for the keep the mouth shut and attack the evidence route instead of to admit anything.

Sorta like the O.J. case.. the possible difference here is, it looks like you may have more people involved that might confirm the evidence (hopefully)

I am still on the fence with this. I dont think he will ever tell the whole truth about what happened. Thats just how pathological liars operate. I dont see him having remorse and breaking. Thats why he retained an attorney who has represented other defendants in death penalty cases.

The only way I believe he will speak is if it benefits him.

Yes! Hopefully his computer will give LE a lot more information. You hear about idiot criminals googling things like how to clean up a crime scene and things like that. I wish we could see that warrant. There must be a lot of information in that affidavit and I bet some people are feeling pretty nervous right now wondering if the cops are going to be knocking on their door next!!

Just watched the news and sure enough, LE was loading the computer.. you can delete information, but I believe it is still accessible on the hard drive Unless EA removed & destroyed it

Seeing EA's jail visitors list, possibly adds some new scenarios in my head. Maybe HF was not the jealous significant other.... Jmo

It looks like a door mat...the black part is the rubbery bottom

CBS11 DFW just had a clip. Shows items being put in bags from shed in the backyard. Did anyone get a better glimpse of what that black thing was.....??
Will add link as soon as its posted by CBS

It looks like it's a door mat. The black part is the rubbery bottom.

Seeing EA's jail visitors list, possibly adds some new scenarios in my head. Maybe HF was not the jealous significant other.... Jmo

Please explain. Curious minds want to know. Thanks.

I am still on the fence with this. I dont think he will ever tell the whole truth about what happened. Thats just how pathological liars operate. I dont see him having remorse and breaking. Thats why he retained an attorney who has represented other defendants in death penalty cases.

I guess it just depends how strong the evidence is.

In earlier threads, one thing that was bounced around, was that HF saw Christina Morris with EA and was not happy and possibly harmed her because of this. What if tables were turned and EA's gf heard they were together or saw them together and was not happy. Just a thought. Jmo

I think they are talking about the people listed on the guest list. Non Family Members?

Please explain. Curious minds want to know. Thanks.

So if its a mat like from front or back door...yal think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahgoodnight