GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #24 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting ideas... I wonder how you think he sustained injuries and the dent in his car based on your theory. I agree with much of your theory. I think EA was a user of weed and maybe some of the party favors at PP's that night. I thought maybe he made a pass at CM, a girl who was normally out of his league, and she put up a good fight, but then the blood on the pole has thrown me off because I thought whatever happened occurred after they left the garage. Also, the supposed turning off of the phone on the toll road makes me think he was taking her somewhere he didn't want tracked.

QUOTE=Quailfoot;11306846]Moorer's haven't been convicted in the HE case. As in that case, it's likely that whatever attorney EA/family hires will file a Brady v. Maryland disclosure motion to compel prosecutors to release evidence to him/her.

So little is known now, aggravated kidnapping seems a high hurdle to clear legally. When you look at the statute, the only thing that makes sense is if she was taken against her will during another crime. Although, neither Plano PD nor prosecutor has said any other crime has been committed. That would likely be divulged in the Brady disclosures.

It could be that - and, I know this sounds sinister and old school/movie-like, but Collin County/Plano PD have jumped the gun before (Michael Blair/Ashley Estell) - the police might suspect that the Arochis have no money to hire a really good defense attorney, so that have come up with a higher degree of charge than they know they can prove in order to scare EA into telling them where she is.

After weeks of reading this website, I'm of the opinion that the conversation/texts between EA and the current boyfriend are the key to the case. They are all from Allen. All knew each other. The current boyfriend and ex both have prior drug charges beyond your normal possession of marijuana. Even though EA had no priors until the phone theft and the arrest Saturday, it could just be that he wasn't a dealer, just a user of whatever it is the whole group was into using.

To me, bird of a feather do tend to flock together. These birds were all nesting at one time or another in the same area, and at times with one another. My bet is that EA was told to take her somewhere/drop her off and he did so. After that, it could very well be that he doesn't know what happened to her, but has been told to keep quiet. This is where I think the stolen phone fits in. It'd be interesting to see who was called/texted with that particular phone.

My guess is EA's reluctance to say more has to do with his immigration status (and, so, likely his parents' as well) and/or threats from drug dealers higher up the line than the current boyfriend.

Either way, I hope they find CM soon so that they can see whose DNA is on her and wrap this thing up. At minimum, EA looks to be serving time for whatever obstructions he has created - either out of fear of deportation, fear of drug dealers, or otherwise - then, he will be deported.

EA's attorneys, if there are others actors he has been protecting, could also attempt an Alford plea. He'd still be deported. But, who know? Does anyone know how long the family has been in America? It's likely that they probably still have enough family ties in Mexico to go back there if necessary.[/QUOTE]

I think phone records will lead them to others involved if there was help.

QUOTE=JnRyan;11307241]BF reported that there is more than DNA.

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/544596511409975297

PPD supposedly said there could be more arrests (stated on here that it was on the news today, but I don't have a link).

I'm thinking something OUTSIDE the car. Video. Traffic cameras. Security cameras at businesses. Home security cameras - maybe even in one of the roads leading to his home or pulling up to someone else's place. That might reveal a person that was an accessory after the fact. EVEN if they did not know what he did, they might have been able to come forward and add to the timeline of events between 0400 and 1015 that day.

Some folks better stop and think about that if that is the case. And get to LE, before LE gets to them.[/QUOTE]

IMO - more people will be going in for head-shots this week. 2 big chips have fallen with HF and EA. As those 2 stare at their jail cell walls every minute of every day, they have to become impatient and mad they are the only ones being penalized. Others involved are watching and need to speak up as its beyond time. Speak up and maybe your penalty won't be as harsh. Stay silent and get thrown in with the others who will be put away for a VERY long time. Time to talk....those people know who they are. Tick tock, tick tock....

IMO - more people will be going in for head-shots this week. 2 big chips have fallen with HF and EA. As those 2 stare at their jail cell walls every minute of every day, they have to become impatient and mad they are the only ones being penalized. Others involved are watching and need to speak up as its beyond time. Speak up and maybe your penalty won't be as harsh. Stay silent and get thrown in with the others who will be put away for a VERY long time. Time to talk....those people know who they are. Tick tock, tick tock....

Can't argue with that!

I always thought drugs were somehow involved in Christina's disappearance. I only say this from a friend's personal experience. I just hope that someone breaks down soon for Christina's sake.

Moorer's haven't been convicted in the HE case. As in that case, it's likely that whatever attorney EA/family hires will file a Brady v. Maryland disclosure motion to compel prosecutors to release evidence to him/her.

So little is known now, aggravated kidnapping seems a high hurdle to clear legally. When you look at the statute, the only thing that makes sense is if she was taken against her will during another crime. Although, neither Plano PD nor prosecutor has said any other crime has been committed. That would likely be divulged in the Brady disclosures.

It could be that - and, I know this sounds sinister and old school/movie-like, but Collin County/Plano PD have jumped the gun before (Michael Blair/Ashley Estell) - the police might suspect that the Arochis have no money to hire a really good defense attorney, so that have come up with a higher degree of charge than they know they can prove in order to scare EA into telling them where she is.

After weeks of reading this website, I'm of the opinion that the conversation/texts between EA and the current boyfriend are the key to the case. They are all from Allen. All knew each other. The current boyfriend and ex both have prior drug charges beyond your normal possession of marijuana. Even though EA had no priors until the phone theft and the arrest Saturday, it could just be that he wasn't a dealer, just a user of whatever it is the whole group was into using.

To me, bird of a feather do tend to flock together. These birds were all nesting at one time or another in the same area, and at times with one another. My bet is that EA was told to take her somewhere/drop her off and he did so. After that, it could very well be that he doesn't know what happened to her, but has been told to keep quiet. This is where I think the stolen phone fits in. It'd be interesting to see who was called/texted with that particular phone.

My guess is EA's reluctance to say more has to do with his immigration status (and, so, likely his parents' as well) and/or threats from drug dealers higher up the line than the current boyfriend.

Either way, I hope they find CM soon so that they can see whose DNA is on her and wrap this thing up. At minimum, EA looks to be serving time for whatever obstructions he has created - either out of fear of deportation, fear of drug dealers, or otherwise - then, he will be deported.

EA's attorneys, if there are others actors he has been protecting, could also attempt an Alford plea. He'd still be deported. But, who know? Does anyone know how long the family has been in America? It's likely that they probably still have enough family ties in Mexico to go back there if necessary.

:yeahthat: Lots of dirty birds with dirty nests.

I am very far behind, but why would EA be deported? Didn't he go to high school with Christina? Hasn't he been in the USA for years. I don't want him deported, Texas does not mess around and Texas will make him pay if he hurt Christina or put her in a harmful situation. Texas does it right.

JMOM, has anyone from Christine's family and friends been in contact with Hunter since he was arrested? Has his arrest and/or search warrant been made public? Does the family know who "Jade" is?

I am very far behind, but why would EA be deported? Didn't he go to high school with Christina? Hasn't he been in the USA for years. I don't want him deported, Texas does not mess around and Texas will make him pay if he hurt Christina or put her in a harmful situation. Texas does it right.

There needs to be motive or intent proven. Just looking at a 6 second video shows her walking with him willingly to the garage.

"In Texas, the defendant can be convicted of the higher crime of aggravated kidnapping if he or she has committed a kidnapping and had the intent to do one of the following:
* Hold the victim for a ransom or reward;
* Use the victim as a shield or hostage;
* Aid in the commission of a felony or an escape after committing the felony;
* Inflict bodily injury on the victim or sexually violate or abuse the victim;
* Terrorize the victim or another person;
* Interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function;
* Uses or exhibits a deadly weapon during the crime. -

See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-kidnapping-laws.html#sthash.tm49yJ1s.pC4SRiW4.dpuf

So we don't know what kind of DNA. Blood, hair, saliva? And we don't know from where the DNA was obtained? Seatbelt, car mat?
**MSM: Arochi's arrest is partly based on DNA samples taken during the investigation. **
We don't know what they did during those 11 days when they had his car but EA did say in MSM that they kept mats and seatbelt right? So really could be anything but they must have something bigger ...imo

But perhaps the DNA was not such to charge him with murder as well? I wonder if they will later, if she is not found.

Well said.
Some people seem to think if they stay quiet nothing can happen to them.
Wrong answer boys and girls!!!
They're coming for you soon, as you read this.

But perhaps the DNA was not such to charge him with murder as well? I wonder if they will later, if she is not found.

My thoughts as well. But, they do have "immigration detainer/felony unassigned as backup". 1 million bond on the aggravated kidnapping, but nothing on the backup offense and whereas other people sit in jail with no bond at all.

How long can LE legally interrogate EA? As long as they desire or until the lawyer says no, or until they get a confession?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member