GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone besides me still thinking it was a crime of opportunity/SA? More arrests could mean accessories after the fact. I'm still thinking drugs as a background rather than motive. Imoo

Is anyone besides me still thinking it was a crime of opportunity/SA? More arrests could mean accessories after the fact. I'm still thinking drugs as a background rather than motive. Imoo

I'm on the fence, with your theory being one I am still very much considering. In my mind, SA is more likely than an elaborate, pre planned setup by friends. But I still think drugs might have played a part, just not in a pre planned scheme. Basically, I don't think this was planned, but I am not sure exactly what I think the motive was.

Oh, and I also think any other arrests will be accessories after the fact, not as participants in her actual disappearance.

Based on the information available now, yes I think that is one of the simplest and most likely scenarios. I'm not 100% committed to any theory until we get a little more information. I'll be very interested to know if that sample from the parking garage that the dogs found is Christina's blood.

I'm all across the board as to what happened (depending on what day it is...lol), but I do go back to what you are saying.. I guess I still have a problem with the "conspiracy theory" & these 23 year old "kids" plotting some major crime & risking their entire future. If it did have to do with a major HF debt, it seems like the people owed would just go break some bones or something, rather than face a major felony charge... Now tomorrow, I'll change my entire opinion (I'm fickle that way...!!)...

Word to YA mother
Agree w you.

I'm all across the board as to what happened (depending on what day it is...lol), but I do go back to what you are saying.. I guess I still have a problem with the "conspiracy theory" & these 23 year old "kids" plotting some major crime & risking their entire future. If it did have to do with a major HF debt, it seems like the people owed would just go break some bones or something, rather than face a major felony charge... Now tomorrow, I'll change my entire opinion (I'm fickle that way...!!)...

I don't think it was a detailed plot against Christina.
I think that there were drugs involved in her disappearance as in, a debt.
I think someone manipulated her to get her there and also covered up/tried to hide info and things after the fact. Just to be clear.

Jmo!!

Agreed.
I don't think it was a detailed plot against Christina.
I think that there were drugs involved in her disappearance as in, a debt.
I think someone manipulated her to get her there and also covered up/tried to hide info and things after the fact. Just to be clear.

Jmo!!

I wonder who owed whom $...? I don't really see fighting with Christina over money or drugs, that's why I think it was most likely SA. Maybe the other girl is not really his gf? Could Christina have changed her mind about riding with EA and that got him angry? I don't know why, if she had her own car keys, she would willingly get in his car?? I try to put myself in her shoes, and I would have gone home to see about my dog, esp if I thought HF was out all night or partying. Maybe she wanted to check on him, too. I find it very strange that HF's phone was off and EA turned his off, too. I am getting myself angry at these punk guys.

Well, your posts regarding my theory question were interesting. Aside from the fact you all stated your case much better than I, it sounds like we're basically thinking along the same lines. I thought that I might be way out in lonely left field. But I travel the motive map all day long.

I'm with you, I've been thinking it was just that. With the circumstances and timing, I cannot imagine a scenario that would play out at nearly 4:00 am.

Random thought-- If efforts go toward showing Christina's picture south of the border, I hope that some of the images are with her having darker hair-- if she's alive post-kidnapping (and I know we all are praying this is the case!) enough time has passed where her hair would have grown out to its naturally darker color, and/or her hair color would most likely be the one of the first things someone would change to conceal her identify.
I awoke in the middle of the night to this exact same thought.

I believe EA's attorney was hired in mid-October. I wonder how much he knows & what EA has told him. Would be no surprise if EA is lying to him also..

I'm leaning toward SA of opportunity. Probably drugs at the party however. Maybe others involved after but probably someone he felt he could truly trust. Not 100% leaning that way but more so than the preplanned theory I have.

Or interfering with an investigation if someone talked to or met with EA that morning btw 0400 and 1015 and lied to LE.

I'm leaning towards drug use at the party and that's why friends are being so quiet. I think EA acted alone, but involved someone after to help him hide CM, or they at least they had knowledge of what he had done even if they physically did not help. I believe that person is lying to PPD about knowing/helping.

Sure no prob. The file is on my laptop at home so I can get that done tonight.

I was just going to post that with your skills adding a picture shouldn't be a problem. I don't remember if I posted it before but you do a wonderful job!

I was just going to post that with your skills adding a picture shouldn't be a problem. I don't remember if I posted it before but you do a wonderful job!

Thank you, that's nice to say. If anyone has other suggestions to improve feel free to PM me. I think having several pictures is helpful anyway since people can look so different in different photos

Motive map - I like that, Mamamerced. He was the only one with her and he did something to make her really mad, so mad she fought him. If there was blood in the garage, then I'm thinking he must have hit her first (blood out of her nose/mouth), maybe even knocked her out cold...then panicked, and put her in the car. I'm thinking she came to, started to fight him and that's what made him crash the car. Then he really lost it. IMO this is how it worked out. I think the others kept quiet because of their participation in the night with drugs. I just wonder what Christina was thinking when she decided to leave. I would have already passed out on somebody's sofa at 4am just from drinks, so what drugs were they doing? Did the girls left at the apartment make her uncomfortable in some way? Brought up the past or something? So scary out there (and I lived thru the 70s heydays!). I also think the shed is going to be significant in some way. His clothes, her purse, drugs hidden? Sorry for all the questions!

Based on the information available now, yes I think that is one of the simplest and most likely scenarios. I'm not 100% committed to any theory until we get a little more information. I'll be very interested to know if that sample from the parking garage that the dogs found is Christina's blood.

My thought on the evidence found on the post in the garage is that it's not blood. If it was blood I think we would know already either by something in MSM or leaked by someone in the family or circle of friends. I may have missed it somewhere but do we know if the sample matches Christina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95