GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and a few days after HF is arrested LE has "more than DNa" and "more arrests are coming"

News and LE can Say all day long they're not related. I'm just connecting the dots over here :thinking:

Keep talking HF.

Jmo

[modsnip], girl, I just don't know. This is what makes me so confused. I agree, all of that stuff is so fishy...the timing of the arrests, the friends' post Labor Day weekend activities. So much fishy-ness. But then, I just ask myself why in the world it would have gone down like that, on that day, at that time in the morning. Were there no better places or times. And what would her disappearing have solved...like if it were a drug debt or something, how would her disappearance have accomplished anything. And I realize trying to make sense out of the senseless is futile, but...I just can't make sense of it!!!:gaah:

Eta...sorry, the mod snip was because I referred to you as your alter ego, PA...I have no idea what giggling's real name is...the mods think you really are an old Baywatch babe it seems.

if we just take into account that HF was arrested on drug charges Sunday and a few folks from the get together and in her circle have been arrested for drugs along with a text from her boss that was since deleted on public facebook fox site comments, it would appear she was surrounded by drug addicts and possibly living w one who owed money.

Taking into account a friend ceased friendship signs shortly after she went missing but remained friends with EA publically it would appear drugs are a factor and there's some fishy crap going on with people she was last seen with.

Oh and a few days after HF is arrested LE has "more than DNa" and "more arrests are coming"

News and LE can Say all day long they're not related. I'm just connecting the dots over here :thinking:

Keep talking HF.

Jmo

Gigglingtoes- I am totally on board with this theory. It's all about drugs and money owed to dealer

Gigglingtoes- I am totally on board with this theory. It's all about drugs and money owed to dealer

Alright, my brain doesn't compute a lot of what might go down in that world, so if it was a drug debt, something happened to Christina as revenge or what? Can someone explain what she would have to do with the debt.

I sure wish we knew whom Christina mainly spoke to leading up to the get together. Which of the group members was she closest to? Was that ever answered?

Alright, my brain doesn't compute a lot of what might go down in that world, so if it was a drug debt, something happened to Christina as revenge or what? Can someone explain what she would have to do with the debt.

Debt owed was not paid to the dealer. Dealer got fed up, called in the debt. In this case debt was to kidnap Christina, to scare HF, and make him come up with money. If debt is still not paid, there is probably someone else on the list that is in harm's way. Case is probably to hot now, so dealer will most likely let the debt ride for a while, till all cools down.
These dealers can be mean, evil, and ruthless people. Dealer also has someone above him, so his life is threatened as well.

Just to go off the drug theory..It could be as simple as supplies were fronted for a deal and money not returned. One thing about people in the drug world, you don't mess with their money, supplies or "clients" It gets very personal. So maybe she was taken, maybe just to rough up or as a scare tactic (ie to show they aren't playing around) and something went wrong. Maybe whatever finally happened to her didn't actually happen in those wee early hours and she was being held as kind of a ransom, being questioned or a million things..I'm not sure her group necessarily played on those levels but as I've said before everyone has to answer to someone in that scene.

Debt owed was not paid to the dealer. Dealer got fed up, called in the debt. In this case debt was to kidnap Christina, to scare HF, and make him come up with money. If debt is still not paid, there is probably someone else on the list that is in harm's way. Case is probably to hot now, so dealer will most likely let the debt ride for a while, till all cools down.
These dealers can be mean, evil, and ruthless people. Dealer also has someone above him, so his life is threatened as well.

All so very true, Jazz. I go back and forth on this, probably because I just don't want to believe the absolute evil of it all.

I know it scares me to even think he may have been involved with cartel but it could explain why he wont talk. Very dangerous for anyone who "talks". I am not too sure anyone that sees or knows anything in Mexico would speak up either if it means the cartel will come after you and kill your family JMO. Those that do get involved with cartel due to drugs and money probably dont realize just what they are getting themselves and their families involved in or maybe they dont care the danger they put them in. I dont think I could even imagine the evil and what really goes on with the cartel and I dont ever want to find out first hand.

On another note I ran across this fb page when the drug bust happened. [modsnip].
I feel like I have lost faith in society after reading some of those posts. What a strange FB page! Wowsa.

Just to go off the drug theory..It could be as simple as supplies were fronted for a deal and money not returned. One thing about people in the drug world, you don't mess with their money, supplies or "clients" It gets very personal. So maybe she was taken, maybe just to rough up or as a scare tactic (ie to show they aren't playing around) and something went wrong. Maybe whatever finally happened to her didn't actually happen in those wee early hours and she was being held as kind of a ransom, being questioned or a million things..I'm not sure her group necessarily played on those levels but as I've said before everyone has to answer to someone in that scene.
Jumping off my own post with one other thought regarding drugs. Has anyone considered maybe if Christina had enough of that scene or something happened and she "told on" some people? In my day it was called rolling on someone. I just find the timing of everything to be pretty convenient, or inconvenient actually.

I sure wish we knew whom Christina mainly spoke to leading up to the get together. Which of the group members was she closest to? Was that ever answered?

I don't think this was answered, but PPD does have those text to and from Christina's phone from the day and the evening. I know the family knows who the text were sent too, but they do not want it announced publically since the investigation is so critical and ongoing.

Jumping off my own post with one other thought regarding drugs. Has anyone considered maybe if Christina had enough of that scene or something happened and she "told on" some people? In my day it was called rolling on someone. I just find the timing of everything to be pretty convenient, or inconvenient actually.

yes, she might have been approached by dea looking for her to tell them something, or wanting her to agree to testify against some people. Or she may have threatened HF or others that she was fed up with the drugs and they were afraid she would rat them out.

yes, she might have been approached by dea looking for her to tell them something, or wanting her to agree to testify against some people. Or she may have threatened HF or others that she was fed up with the drugs and they were afraid she would rat them out.

IMO, if the DEA put her in that position they would know it's very dangerous and they would be watching her.

I feel like I have lost faith in society after reading some of those posts. What a strange FB page! Wowsa.

I know, can u believe these people are roaming around amongst us? How can a person live with such evil in their minds? No wonder there is so much violence. And mostly these are young people, wow. If their parents only knew.

This could very well be true, and my hat's off to you and Kool - now my meter is going the other way. Now I think they were going somewhere; could it be possible that she was a CI in the sting? In so many cases, it tends to be SA and rejection so I naturally was going there in my mind; but maybe EA wasn't creepy in that way (just other ways). I do think the texts will tell the story.

IMO, if the DEA put her in that position they would know it's very dangerous and they would be watching her.

They were watching from Aug 1. They can't protect everyone.

Kool,
Is PPD aware of the identity of all 9-10 people that were there that night and the info just isn't being released? Or is there still uncertainty about who all was there due to silence of party-goers?

They were watching from Aug 1. They can't protect everyone.

I disagree, I don't think they would make a very small girl an informant and not make sure she was safe if she was working for them.

So do you think they would be holding her alive?

Couple of things that cross my mind:

-The more I think about the whole situation, the less I think there is any Mexico angle, and here is why:
(1) With the immigration hold, we know Arochi is either (a) a border jumper, or (b) just out of status with his visa/Green Card.
(2) Going back to Mexico would have been in his favor if he committed murder because Mexico (and numerous other countries) will not extradite criminals back to America if they are facing a death penalty charge.
(3) So, I think if he had killed her, Mexico would have been the first place he'd have run...unless - and believe me this could be the case - he is just that stupid to hang around and see what happens.
(4) And, again, I don't think someone working in a strip shopping center Sprint store and living with mom and dad has the wherewithal to pull off being part of an international criminal syndicate.

-As to the drug dealing angle:
(1) We know multiple drug-related arrests over a consecutive number of years for HF, the current boyfriend; and, for charges higher than your run of the mill "possession of marijuana."
(2) We know of at least one drug-related arrest of ex-boyfriend.
(3) No known record of drug arrests for EA anywhere...yet (hoping journalists will do their job here; but, at the same time, not hopeful that they will.)
(4) Therefore, I don't think EA was a dealer, maybe just a user, and was directed to drop her off at some location, quite possibly a drug dealer that they all knew from their Allen HS days. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm late to the game and can't muster the mental stamina to pile through 24 pages of threads, but isn't ex-boyfriend also still living in the Allen/McKinney area?

[modsnip]

Finally, I'm not convinced Paul Johnson will be the attorney, in spite of what has been reported. I can't imagine a family who is likely out of status/illegal has money for that kind of attorney. Perhaps, they paid him a retainer early on. But, my guess is they won't be able to pay his full fee and, therefore, will have a more local attorney out of the public defender's pool...unless Paul Johnson is more about attention than money.

Trying and defending cases is expensive. I just don't see Johnson reaching into his own law office's ledger on account of this person. Attorneys don't have money trees; but, they still have bills for their overhead and expenses.

Seems like for an attorney of Johnson's stature, there's not enough notoriety in it to go pro bono. You sometimes see attorneys do it for famous people or particularly nationwide cases. This case just doesn't seem to fit that scenario...yet. Therefore, I predict EA will be defended on the good taxpayers of Texas' dollar when all is said and done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj