GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure what happened. I don't believe the sex trade has anything to do with Christina. Like a few of you, I do believe drugs are a big factor. Ive watched the garage video 1,001 times, and to me, it looks like two friends walking. Nothing hostile looking about it. I think she willing got into EA's car for whatever reason. After that, I have no idea. I'Ve been trying to wrap my head around what happened once they left the parking garage. (I honestly don't see SA either, but who knows?) Was it a drug deal gone bad? Was it pre-arranged? I just don't know, and it's driving me mad. Hope that EA gives up some info soon.

I disagree, I don't think they would make a very small girl an informant and not make sure she was safe if she was working for them.

She may not have agreed to be an informant. In fact, if they approached her and if she told HF, then what? I am not to trusting of HF, so anything could have happened.

I also wonder if they found anything worthwhile in any possible texts from EA to the other party participants. Very early on, I was so worried they had nothing to go on and this case was going to go cold. Now I feel like they have quite a bit information but are just missing one big thing, Christina :/

I think it is actually going to be pretty easy for them to sort out anyone else involved in this thing (if there are any).

I sure would like to know what HF was doing during that night and the next 3 days - trying to raise money??

I have always thought that the camera/pictures might be a key to finding out more information. If she had pictures of HF and others arrested, they could be VERY incriminating. Maybe she was keeping some pictures for "leverage" in case someone tried to accuse her or threaten her about what was going on. ?? I don't think it was ever clear on WS the location of the camera and how it got to her house?

Thanks. So, Christina doesn't fit the profile. Say she did for a second... How and why would he have done this? It was said he has no ties to Mexico. We haven't heard of any cartel or drug history of his in his past. Unless, he did this with the help of someone who did. I don't see how he has any connections himself based on what we know to doing this either.

On the contrary, one of the VI's (that is no longer here) stated that he had "strong ties to Mexico" (would have to find the thread). I just don't know what type of "ties" he was referring to. Could mean relatives or friends...

Also, I apologize for the length of my posts. Again, I've only just now discovered this website. It looks like many of you have been on it since the beginning. It's a neat website, yet sad that it has to exist.

But, again, I'm sorry for the lengths of my posts, and if I'm asking questions that have already been answered pages and pages ago. I'm just trying to get up to speed. On the internet, it seems like most of the stories are just news places regurgitating the same information over and over again.

I'd also like to know what they were arguing about, probably money or lack thereof, his bad habits, her wanting him to maybe get a real job? Poor little sweetie, sounds like she had a good job at Nordstrom's. I didn't see what anyone at her office put on fb, don't suppose it can be posted? Wonder if that was the first clue?

I don't think so because she can identify the perps.

Yes, I know part of the reason this theory is getting some play is because of certain things on social media and I so wish we could discuss that because I agree with it being odd and just really out of left field for there to be no basis to it. But just going by what we know for certain right now, it is just hard for me to wrap my head around that theory. I hope we all get answers soon.

When did EA text the gf about his tire? Was it prior to Christina going missing or after?

I sure would like to know what HF was doing during that night and the next 3 days - trying to raise money??
Me too! My guess is that he was at Eternal Eden doing business. The sting was taking place, so possibly he was ruled out early because he was being observed by undercover LE that night. That would be one of the only ways that I can think of that would have provided such an airtight alibi. 4:00am at a rave club during a holiday weekend would have been prime business hours. And if he was getting threatening texts because he owed money, he would have been highly motivated to scratch up cash.

Hey all just found out that on Thursday, Tricia will have Christina's mother Jonni and the private investigator on her radio show

interesting you brought his attorney up. When I reading through stuff this morning, it appeared in a comment that he didn't actually hire the attorney on his own but a certain organization did. You can find that organization posting on Twitter and it referring to them bringing in the attorney.
Couple of things that cross my mind:

-The more I think about the whole situation, the less I think there is any Mexico angle, and here is why:
(1) With the immigration hold, we know Arochi is either (a) a border jumper, or (b) just out of status with his visa/Green Card.
(2) Going back to Mexico would have been in his favor if he committed murder because Mexico (and numerous other countries) will not extradite criminals back to America if they are facing a death penalty charge.
(3) So, I think if he had killed her, Mexico would have been the first place he'd have run...unless - and believe me this could be the case - he is just that stupid to hang around and see what happens.
(4) And, again, I don't think someone working in a strip shopping center Sprint store and living with mom and dad has the wherewithal to pull off being part of an international criminal syndicate.

-As to the drug dealing angle:
(1) We know multiple drug-related arrests over a consecutive number of years for HF, the current boyfriend; and, for charges higher than your run of the mill "possession of marijuana."
(2) We know of at least one drug-related arrest of ex-boyfriend.
(3) No known record of drug arrests for EA anywhere...yet (hoping journalists will do their job here; but, at the same time, not hopeful that they will.)
(4) Therefore, I don't think EA was a dealer, maybe just a user, and was directed to drop her off at some location, quite possibly a drug dealer that they all knew from their Allen HS days. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm late to the game and can't muster the mental stamina to pile through 24 pages of threads, but isn't ex-boyfriend also still living in the Allen/McKinney area?

[modsnip]

Finally, I'm not convinced Paul Johnson will be the attorney, in spite of what has been reported. I can't imagine a family who is likely out of status/illegal has money for that kind of attorney. Perhaps, they paid him a retainer early on. But, my guess is they won't be able to pay his full fee and, therefore, will have a more local attorney out of the public defender's pool...unless Paul Johnson is more about attention than money.

Trying and defending cases is expensive. I just don't see Johnson reaching into his own law office's ledger on account of this person. Attorneys don't have money trees; but, they still have bills for their overhead and expenses.

Seems like for an attorney of Johnson's stature, there's not enough notoriety in it to go pro bono. You sometimes see attorneys do it for famous people or particularly nationwide cases. This case just doesn't seem to fit that scenario...yet. Therefore, I predict EA will be defended on the good taxpayers of Texas' dollar when all is said and done.

Honestly, I'm not 100% sure what happened. I don't believe the sex trade has anything to do with Christina. Like a few of you, I do believe drugs are a big factor. Ive watched the garage video 1,001 times, and to me, it looks like two friends walking. Nothing hostile looking about it. I think she willing got into EA's car for whatever reason. After that, I have no idea. I'Ve been trying to wrap my head around what happened once they left the parking garage. (I honestly don't see SA either, but who knows?) Was it a drug deal gone bad? Was it pre-arranged? I just don't know, and it's driving me mad. Hope that EA gives up some info soon.

This is an excellent post imo.

Also, IDK what evidence there is for the AK (aggr. kidnapping) charge. I need to know more. I'm human and can be wrong, but I dont' think EA harmed Christina. I am aware of the charges and I'm aware that this is an unpopular opinion. I just don't believe he harmed her. When faced with LE having proof of EA and violence toward Christina than I will have to change my view. Now I can't. I trust LE and there are ways to prove things. There are also ways to charge people with things that do not result in a guilty verdict. The docs are sealed at this time apparently.

I know how that sounds. I believe him. Imo someone else harmed Christina. IDK what the evidence is. IDK what "DNA in part" means as it related to the reason for arrest bc we have not been told and that's fine. I would not be shocked if she were in his car. But harming her is completly another thing.. for me... I dont' see it happening that way. There is more to this story (imo)

I'd also like to know what they were arguing about, probably money or lack thereof, his bad habits, her wanting him to maybe get a real job? Poor little sweetie, sounds like she had a good job at Nordstrom's. I didn't see what anyone at her office put on fb, don't suppose it can be posted? Wonder if that was the first clue?

According to her boss, she was crying at work over HF cheating on her. I always said cocaine is the other woman, anyway she worked at Great Expectations, a match making company. She previously worked at Nordstrom, but that was not her current job.

I believe EA "claimed" he sent the text to her Friday, the 29th. IIRC

What ever he "claimed" can be checked by phones records.... I would think. She has no reason to "erase" her data and even if she tried, I'd think it's recoverable. Not much in the techy world is ever really gone.

Couple of things that cross my mind:

-The more I think about the whole situation, the less I think there is any Mexico angle, and here is why:
(1) With the immigration hold, we know Arochi is either (a) a border jumper, or (b) just out of status with his visa/Green Card.
(2) Going back to Mexico would have been in his favor if he committed murder because Mexico (and numerous other countries) will not extradite criminals back to America if they are facing a death penalty charge.
(3) So, I think if he had killed her, Mexico would have been the first place he'd have run...unless - and believe me this could be the case - he is just that stupid to hang around and see what happens.
(4) And, again, I don't think someone working in a strip shopping center Sprint store and living with mom and dad has the wherewithal to pull off being part of an international criminal syndicate.

-As to the drug dealing angle:
(1) We know multiple drug-related arrests over a consecutive number of years for HF, the current boyfriend; and, for charges higher than your run of the mill "possession of marijuana."
(2) We know of at least one drug-related arrest of ex-boyfriend.
(3) No known record of drug arrests for EA anywhere...yet (hoping journalists will do their job here; but, at the same time, not hopeful that they will.)
(4) Therefore, I don't think EA was a dealer, maybe just a user, and was directed to drop her off at some location, quite possibly a drug dealer that they all knew from their Allen HS days. Correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm late to the game and can't muster the mental stamina to pile through 24 pages of threads, but isn't ex-boyfriend also still living in the Allen/McKinney area?

[modsnip]

Finally, I'm not convinced Paul Johnson will be the attorney, in spite of what has been reported. I can't imagine a family who is likely out of status/illegal has money for that kind of attorney. Perhaps, they paid him a retainer early on. But, my guess is they won't be able to pay his full fee and, therefore, will have a more local attorney out of the public defender's pool...unless Paul Johnson is more about attention than money.

Trying and defending cases is expensive. I just don't see Johnson reaching into his own law office's ledger on account of this person. Attorneys don't have money trees; but, they still have bills for their overhead and expenses.

Seems like for an attorney of Johnson's stature, there's not enough notoriety in it to go pro bono. You sometimes see attorneys do it for famous people or particularly nationwide cases. This case just doesn't seem to fit that scenario...yet. Therefore, I predict EA will be defended on the good taxpayers of Texas' dollar when all is said and done.

[modsnip]

That being said I don't think mexico or cartels or sex trafficing has anything to do with this so we agree on that (just my opinion).

Hey all just found out that on Thursday, Tricia will have Christina's mother Jonni and the private investigator on her radio show

Does anyone know if Tricia's radio show can be listened to after the fact? 7pm on a Thursday night is like the worst possible time for me to ignore my children for an hour. But I *really* want to listen to the show maybe after they're in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj