GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question that maybe a car buff or car salesman etc could answer. I tried google but got a variety of answers and no two were the same lol.

Is a 2010 Camaro SS body made of fiberglass, plastic, steel, other type of metal? For instance and especially, what material would the right front fender be made of and the front bumper/fascia? Just curious as it may not take much of impact to this area to look as if there's considerable damage. For example, hitting a concrete pillar versus a person forced into it?

It's been ages since I checked in on this case. Seems there has been movement and more info has come out. Good. Guess EA had something to do with her disappearance since he's been arrested for it and DNA proved she was in his vehicle, regardless of his denials. I hope she is found and is returned home soon. No matter how clean he thought his car was, enough was found to prove he's been a big fat liar if not a kidnapper and more. IMO

BF tweet: Plano PD confirms #EnriqueArochi's Camaro is in CSI; detectives continue investigation into #ChristinaMorris disappearance

https://twitter.com/bf_starnews

Is it possible LE thinks he moved Christina again AFTER the first time they took his car for 11 days or whatever it was? Or, they are just looking further at it since the DNA results are back that got EA arrested for the Aggravated Kidnapping? Just things to think about...

I sure hope and pray that LE has looked at ALL other vehicles that may have been accessible to EA after Christina went missing? I can't violate TOS so will stop here with this thought...

He already has an attorney and because it was on twitter I can only direct you to where I saw the quote. but the organization just so happens to be in the following link. Look them up on twitter, and you'll see the comment I referred to

“Why lie in the first place that you never parked in the parking garage? Why lie that you never walked her there?” McElroy said. “He’s lied since day one.”

Carlos Quintanilla, president of Accion America and spokesperson for the Arochi family, disagreed.

v
http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_0d1f0ae8-6496-11e4-b86c-f7545395192c.html

Organization? Like a legal aid organization? I can't think of any type of organization that would do that other than a legal aid organization; and, I think they only help poor people with things like landlord/welfare issues. Maybe the family was renting the home in Allen?

Confusing.

Either way, I think he ends up with a court appointed attorney...which should bode well for CM's family. Unless I'm mistaken, court appointeds are not high dollar guys with decades of experience. I could be wrong, though.

I hope they got the contents of that shop vac to go along with the video of him cleaning his car. Just putting that on top of all his lies, sort of stacks the deck. And I keep thinking, what could be worse than kidnapping/murder? Somebody beat him up...I just think if it was a guy, he would be in worse shape. I feel like Christina fought back when she realized where things were headed or that he was going the wrong way, possibly. I always forget to say IMO, or MOO. :)

a VI said in Novemberish that it appeared to be one of the concrete barrier type things that line HwY 75 at the moment
I have a question that maybe a car buff or car salesman etc could answer. I tried google but got a variety of answers and no two were the same lol.

Is a 2010 Camaro SS body made of fiberglass, plastic, steel, other type of metal? For instance and especially, what material would the right front fender be made of and the front bumper/fascia? Just curious as it may not take much of impact to this area to look as if there's considerable damage. For example, hitting a concrete pillar versus a person forced into it?

Do drug dealers really kidnap and murder people over debt? I have seen a few instances where the person who owed the debt got killed, but I'm unfamiliar with any real cases where someone's family has been murdered or kidnapped for the debt. It sounds too Lifetime-movie-ish for this to have been what happened to Christina.

I sure hope and pray that LE has looked at ALL other vehicles that may have been accessible to EA after Christina went missing? I can't violate TOS so will stop here with this thought...

That is food for thought, but hopefully, they would have caught him cleaning that one up, too. I now wonder if they were watching EA from August 1st, too. The whole group for that matter, but that would include Christina - somebody was trying to make money and things went south, I'm afraid. I need to relax, gets me so angry. ps..to Jazz, I did know she worked at that match-making place, as a photographer, right? Many talents, I meant to imply with her cute style, I wish she'd stayed at Nordstroms. Either way, she was a creative young lady. I also can't help think back to when I was 23...Miss Invincible!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BF_StarNews/tweets

A few interesting tweets about EA's car and the removal of the posters.

Well, at least they found out who it was that was taking down the posters!! I guess that was the same person the family had issues with before? The one who didn't want them standing in their yard or something. I don't remember the exact details but it was when they were picketing. Geez what harm is leaving a poster up on your street?? Some people I just don't understand...

Do drug dealers really kidnap and murder people over debt? I have seen a few instances where the person who owed the debt got killed, but I'm unfamiliar with any real cases where someone's family has been murdered or kidnapped for the debt. It sounds too Lifetime-movie-ish for this to have been what happened to Christina.

This is the gist of what I was contemplating earlier. I think it could happen, but I don't think it is all that common. That's what I think about the sex trafficking, too. I think those things could and may happen, but aren't nearly as common as they are theorized.

you probably just aren't looking for those cases. happens all the time...drug deals gone bad

google this : drug debt kidnappings

The first thing that comes to mind is the family murdered on the side of the road in Florida a few years ago. Children killed even...over drug debt. Like I said I'm not sure this group is even on that level (meaning the amount and value of drugs doesn't seem to be anything that would cause such an incredible debt) But you just never know.. It does happen though.

I can't find the article for a link and for the exact comment from Officer Tilley about if they (LE) could tell us what DNA was found that then we'd understand more (this is verbatim as I can't find the article) which it's obvious why he can't tell us and I completely understand that. However, it has me thinking of just what could he possibly be talking about and one thing that came to mind was is the possibility of maybe they found in the car something such as duct tape that had EA's and Christina's DNA on it, or something used to hold her against her will/kidnap her such as a rope and it had EA's and Christina's DNA on it?

my read of the statement was that he was implying they found more than just evidence she was in the car. My two likely theories would be 1. her dna in the trunk, people you hardly know don't willingly get in the trunk of your car. 2. they found blood belonging to her in his car since she looked fine minutes before getting in his car.

Not necessarily.
I remember a case not long ago a young woman with some.minor charges the pd were willing to drop if she
Met with some undesirables. They lost track of her and she was murdered. I wish I could remember her name
She had a thread here and she had long strawberry blond hair if I remember correctly. It was a very sad case.

Hi Eileen,

I think you are referring to the Rachel Hoffman case (happened in Florida). I was just reading about that case a few days ago. Very scary and very sad. If this has been answered, sorry, I'm a page or two behind.

Maybe there are a few people involved most would never suspect...you really never know who could be involved in this. Could be way more shocking

google jesse james hollywood, I also know personally of a situation somewhat similar, but no one got killed. I think in both cases they were trying to scare the person into paying them. And in both cases they weren't skilled hardened criminals It was more like suburban kids who were wanna be tough guys but got in way over their heads. I think its rare but not totally unheard of.

My theory all along has been an unwanted, attempted SA. But if it is Christina's blood in the garage, I think there had to be a second person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState