GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, if she had her own car keys, she would willingly get in his car?? .
This is such an important point. What are reasons why, in the moments after the garage video clip, would she willingly go with him-- especially if she was as sober and in control of herself (and well, not sick in a clutching-stomach way) to make a 20 minute walk from the apartment if she did have her car key in her possession at that moment?

Motive map - I like that, Mamamerced. He was the only one with her and he did something to make her really mad, so mad she fought him. If there was blood in the garage, then I'm thinking he must have hit her first (blood out of her nose/mouth), maybe even knocked her out cold...then panicked, and put her in the car. I'm thinking she came to, started to fight him and that's what made him crash the car. Then he really lost it. IMO this is how it worked out. I think the others kept quiet because of their participation in the night with drugs. I just wonder what Christina was thinking when she decided to leave. I would have already passed out on somebody's sofa at 4am just from drinks, so what drugs were they doing? Did the girls left at the apartment make her uncomfortable in some way? Brought up the past or something? So scary out there (and I lived thru the 70s heydays!). I also think the shed is going to be significant in some way. His clothes, her purse, drugs hidden? Sorry for all the questions!
Tools. And cleaning equipment?

Motive map - I like that, Mamamerced. He was the only one with her and he did something to make her really mad, so mad she fought him. If there was blood in the garage, then I'm thinking he must have hit her first (blood out of her nose/mouth), maybe even knocked her out cold...then panicked, and put her in the car. I'm thinking she came to, started to fight him and that's what made him crash the car. Then he really lost it. IMO this is how it worked out. I think the others kept quiet because of their participation in the night with drugs. I just wonder what Christina was thinking when she decided to leave. I would have already passed out on somebody's sofa at 4am just from drinks, so what drugs were they doing? Did the girls left at the apartment make her uncomfortable in some way? Brought up the past or something? So scary out there (and I lived thru the 70s heydays!). I also think the shed is going to be significant in some way. His clothes, her purse, drugs hidden? Sorry for all the questions!

This is my theory also.

Subject to change of course. ;)

Thoughts, maybe someone else was in the garage when they arrived because they drove there during their 20 minute walk. The person parked outside the garage. The person could have been outside or inside his car.

I also think drugs were involved someway for so many reasons. The fact that the PI stated she believs so just makes me think so even more, "The people she was with] like to party, and I think it all stems from drugs." This was also taken from the article, "Boudreaux said that in her career as a PI, every person she has looked for disappeared under circumstances involving drugs, money or sex. She believes Morris’s disappearance is somehow drug-related." I don't believe it had to do with a SA and I do believe more than one person was involved.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...72e-7b15-11e4-ad49-772baa4e4ed8.html?mode=jqm

I do have a question, yesterday it was stated that his family is from Honduras, not Mexico. I have no clue how the sex trafficking works. So, is it his background that people think it is why it is sex trafficking still or other reasons? How and why would he have done this? curious at what people's thoughts are on this.

I do have a question, yesterday it was stated that his family is from Honduras, not Mexico. I have no clue how the sex trafficking works. So, is it his background that people think it is why it is sex trafficking still or other reasons? How and why would he have done this? curious at what people's thoughts are on this.

What little I have read about sex trafficking, it seems to involve young, homeless and/or drug addicted individuals that may just be desperate to survive. Personally, I don't believe EA would have been involved with that.. JMO

Thread # 25? UGH. Where is Christina, Enrique???

I hope and pray this is the last thread and that Christina is home very soon!!! #FINDCHRISTINA #CHRISTINAMORRIS #COMEHOMENINA

I'll be honest I woke up very sad today that we still don't know where she is and that there are so many cruel people in this world who just want to be mean to others every chance they get. I know it's not always the norm but just seems like online on various news stations people are being so cruel about Christina and her family. It hurts my heart. No one should endure being kidnapped against their will and no family should have to face this ever.

I think Jonni mentioned the possibility early on. I think that talk of possible conspiracies, ties to Mexico, talk of cartels and kidnapping charges all serve to shift imaginations into overdrive. This case has so many elements of intrigue but I don't think ST is one of them. I don't think Christina fits the profile for one thing; she's older, educated and feisty. Jmoo

Is anyone besides me still thinking it was a crime of opportunity/SA? More arrests could mean accessories after the fact. I'm still thinking drugs as a background rather than motive. Imoo

I think there is at least a 50% chance of that, I would put it higher than that but a lot of people here including VIs seem to be hinting at there being a bigger picture.

Sorry for the O/T, but have to give you your props!! You've been cracking me up Pamela!

Back to Christina....where are you??

I try to sprinkle humor here and there as appropriate bc sometimes I find myself frustrated on this board! I'm glad you enjoy :)

What little I have read about sex trafficking, it seems to involve young, homeless and/or drug addicted individuals that may just be desperate to survive. Personally, I don't believe EA would have been involved with that.. JMO

I think Jonni mentioned the possibility early on. I think that talk of possible conspiracies, ties to Mexico, talk of cartels and kidnapping charges all serve to shift imaginations into overdrive. This case has so many elements of intrigue but I don't think ST is one of them. I don't think Christina fits the profile for one thing; she's older, educated and feisty. Jmoo

Thanks. So, Christina doesn't fit the profile. Say she did for a second... How and why would he have done this? It was said he has no ties to Mexico. We haven't heard of any cartel or drug history of his in his past. Unless, he did this with the help of someone who did. I don't see how he has any connections himself based on what we know to doing this either.

I don't think it was a detailed plot against Christina.
I think that there were drugs involved in her disappearance as in, a debt.
I think someone manipulated her to get her there and also covered up/tried to hide info and things after the fact. Just to be clear.

Jmo!!

this to me is the other likely possiblity so 50% this 50% the other.

I am definitely not seeing sex trafficking as a motive here. Too many things don't line up with that. CM doesn't seem to fit the profile (or at least what I would picture as the type of person a sex trafficker would look for) and as much as I am not crazy about EA, he does not seem like the type that would be involved in that world either. And then the timing of her disappearance just doesn't jive with that theory in my opinion. So I agree with you on that hockeymom.

This is such an important point. What are reasons why, in the moments after the garage video clip, would she willingly go with him-- especially if she was as sober and in control of herself (and well, not sick in a clutching-stomach way) to make a 20 minute walk from the apartment if she did have her car key in her possession at that moment?

Thanks for the reminder about the keys. If her car and house keys were together, and I believe JMOM stated they were found, the text to leave the door open makes no sense coming from Christina.

this to me is the other likely possiblity so 50% this 50% the other.

if we just take into account that HF was arrested on drug charges Sunday and a few folks from the get together and in her circle have been arrested for drugs along with a text from her boss that was since deleted on public facebook fox site comments, it would appear she was surrounded by drug addicts and possibly living w one who owed money.

Taking into account a friend ceased friendship signs shortly after she went missing but remained friends with EA publically it would appear drugs are a factor and there's some fishy crap going on with people she was last seen with.

Oh and a few days after HF is arrested LE has "more than DNa" and "more arrests are coming"

News and LE can Say all day long they're not related. I'm just connecting the dots over here :thinking:

Keep talking HF.

Jmo

The rule is still the same. We do not sleuth family members.

I know it scares me to even think he may have been involved with cartel but it could explain why he wont talk. Very dangerous for anyone who "talks". I am not too sure anyone that sees or knows anything in Mexico would speak up either if it means the cartel will come after you and kill your family JMO. Those that do get involved with cartel due to drugs and money probably dont realize just what they are getting themselves and their families involved in or maybe they dont care the danger they put them in. I dont think I could even imagine the evil and what really goes on with the cartel and I dont ever want to find out first hand.

On another note I ran across this fb page when the drug bust happened. [modsnip]

Last thread some one ask what was :

What charge would this be? POSS CS PG 3 < 28G

Had the same question trying to decipher some charges a while back in reference to this case. It stands for Possession of a controlled substance Penalty group 3 less than 28 grams. It appears texas groups there drugs in to different penalty groups. Penalty group 3 seems to be mainly sedatives, extremely light weight opiates, peyote, and steroids.

Just FYI PG1 is every different type of opiate you can think of x 100 including the basics heroin, morphine, oxy, dilaudid etc. AND also cocaine. PG 2 has meth and other types of speed, all the phycodelics including MDMA (ecstasy), Molly, and all the other types of designer synthetics we've been hearing about.

one other interesting tidbit in texas Marijuana is not in any of the penalty groups it is it own thing. http://blog.bennettandbennett.com/houston-criminal-defense/types-of-cases-i-handle/texas-controlled-substance-and-dangerous-drug-crimes/texas-controlled-substances-penalty-groups

Edit: 28g basically means an oz.

Edit sorry missread meth is also group 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState