GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something isn't adding up. I don't see how they could have gotten a warrant for his arrest in her kidnapping if they didn't know it was her DNA. I certainly hope this is just a tactic to not release the information.
LE knows. However, it goes against the sealed SW for it to be public knowledge so they are covering that base...imo. ;)

ETA: The DNA came from an earlier SW which wasn't sealed so maybe not. Time will tell I guess.

Yeah it's vague at best but if you read JMOM's response above it says text. One of those things that I'm not sure we'll know until we know. MOO

i believe a few days ago she elaborated and said one was a call with a voicemail.

Something isn't adding up. I don't see how they could have gotten a warrant for his arrest in her kidnapping if they didn't know it was her DNA. I certainly hope this is just a tactic to not release the information.

It has to be, right? Otherwise, mind seriously blown...

Maybe they're playing the semantics game -- just clarifying that they have not *confirmed* that Christina's DNA was found in his car, but not saying definitively that her DNA wasn't found in the car. Lord, I just confused myself. [emoji13]

this is how i read it.

how does this relate to CM? just wondering if I missed something

IMO This bust could have been tied to HF drug bust. This group was manufacturing meth, but making it look like molly. They raided it today and also found counterfeit money. This would only relate back to CM if his business caused her to become harmed over a possible bad drug deal. One of the comments on the fb page said "these were the guys they were actually trying to get when they rolled on ya'll." Just thought there might be a connection.

https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8

IMO This bust could have been tied to HF drug bust. This group was manufacturing meth, but making it look like molly. They raided it today and also found counterfeit money. This would only relate back to CM if his business caused her to become harmed over a possible bad drug deal. One of the comments on the fb page said "these were the guys they were actually trying to get when they rolled on ya'll." Just thought there might be a connection.
https://www.facebook.com/wfaachannel8
I seen the comments and see what your trying to say however that drug bust is down in Houston. Highly doubt it had anything to do with the one with HF. DFW has drug bust daily they just don't always make the news ...JMO of course

If this has been covered my apologies; I am very confused by this statement on NBC Channel 5 (DFW) website
"NBC 5 originally reported police said the DNA evidence found in Enrique Arochi's car matched Christina Morris. Plano police reached out to NBC 5 Monday night to say they had not confirmed that the DNA matched Morris. We regret the error." Located here http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man-Charged-in-Kidnapping-Christina-Morris-285710921.html

I am very confused by this, anyone?
Wow great catch! Thanks! Confusing to say the least! Don't know what to think but all I have heard for days was a dna match in his car stated by PPD. The state of reporting is so poor these days but I would think more stations would mention this.

I seen the comments and see what your trying to say however that drug bust is down in Houston. Highly doubt it had anything to do with the one with HF. DFW has drug bust daily they just don't always make the news ...JMO of course
o

Drugs come in from Mexico, Houston to Dallas. Just thinking its a big web

Was there anything in MSM about his arraignment?

The secret vibe surrounding his arrest details is different/weird, no?
Someone said he was arraigned on Saturday morning (same day of his arrest iirc), then it came out he was arraigned Sunday morning. Why are these simple facts so hard to come by?

Don't want to say this, but if they don't have a dna match but enough to arrest ea they probably have identified some type of "bodily fluid" to prove death. If anyone here followed the disappearance of Sierra Lamar you know what I am talking about. They haven't charged him with murder. That makes me believe they know others are involved.

If that is the case it does not matter what super defense attorney you have. He will go down! Yes I have changed my view somewhat. I still think ummmmm other people were involved. If he doesn't know where she is now, he still better start talking.

Oh no, do I need to add Nike socks or shoes to the lonnnnng list of clothing? Why do you ask?

How can they match fibers for evidence considering the sketchy list of clothing Christina was wearing?
(I guess they have the video from the garage but, still, is fiber content distinguishable?)

Christina used Enrique's phone. Contents of the text not released. That's about all I can say regarding that. Hope that helps. :)

All this time I thought her last text was about leaving the door unlocked. Very interesting!

The last call came from Christina's phone (about leaving the door unlocked). It was sent after the three contacts from EA's phone.
The question/mystery remains as to why did she use his phone for the three contacts if her phone was still working?

Circleoflife, please go back to your post #525 and add a bracket around the the last quote. Like,
When I quoted you, it became a split post (happens when brackets aren't closed). Thanks.

Oops, probs too late. You posted at 10:20 p.m., three hours ago. Oh well!

The last call came from Christina's phone (about leaving the door unlocked). It was sent after the three contacts from EA's phone.
The question/mystery remains as to why did she use his phone for the three contacts if her phone was still working?

What do you mean three contacts? She called 3 different people from Ea's cell? Those three people must either be really close to her to have their numbers memorized, or EAS contacts too. Am o reading this correctly?

I think 3 different times of contact. Contacting hf 3 times.
What do you mean three contacts? She called 3 different people from Ea's cell? Those three people must either be really close to her to have their numbers memorized, or EAS contacts too. Am o reading this correctly?

The Dr Phil Show has been in contact with Jonni. There is so much press at this point there is only so much time for searching and working on the case and doing press. So we are just taking it a day at a time as the family can work everything in. Once we know more about it, Kool or I will let you know.

VIs, have y'all thought of contacting Dr.Phil for help with getting some coverage? I watch him daily and he's had a couple of current cases, most in Texas, on his show. I'm watching today's show now and the old case he's talking about got me thinking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee