GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #25 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOW I'm wondering if PJ was ever EA's attorney. This may be why there was no attorney of record on the Collin County site. Maybe PJ is Accion America's attorney or there is some relationship there and he did it as a favor to his client.

Definitely what I was thinking - with all that has gone down, he was on the outer edge. Not really hired, per se.

I guess Quailfoot was on to something with the posts last night regarding EA's attorney

I thought this was an interesting read: http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-co...ry-transcript-be-released-case-murder-suspect

Here's a few nuggets:
..."criminal grand jury to indict Antolin Garcia-Torres in the murder of Sierra, whose body still has not been found...little was publicly known about Garcia-Torres' arrest other than that it was based on DNA evidence."

..."While Sierra's body has not been found despite exhaustive searches by officials, family and volunteers, prosecutors believe they have a strong enough case to seek the death penalty -- "

"Sierra's DNA was found inside the suspect's car, while his was on her clothing, discarded in a field not far from where she was headed on the foggy morning when she disappeared."

..."He also said that based on video evidence from a trailer park and a bank, Garcia-Torres had about six hours to commit the crime."

..."Before his arrest, detectives tracked Garcia-Torres' moves with a GPS device placed on his Volkswagen Jetta and scoured the Morgan Hill trailer he shared with his mother, pregnant wife and toddler daughter. He was questioned several times and surveilled around the clock for nearly two months by detectives who had pegged him as a suspect since shortly after Sierra's disappearance."

I heart your posts cat patrol.

I hope there was more info on that because on the one hand Id be super scared to be convicted without anything but what they listed there if I was innocent but on the same token, people are bad words that gigglingtoes cannot say on here and do awful things with people they kill and would get away if it weren't for dnA!

NOW I'm wondering if PJ was ever EA's attorney. This may be why there was no attorney of record on the Collin County site. Maybe PJ is Accion America's attorney or there is some relationship there and he did it as a favor to his client.

Or maybe PJ was waiting for the rest of his dinero.
Just sayin! :santahat:

http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/Sear...,206,207,208,209,211&NodeDesc=Criminal Courts

This is link to cc criminal records case search...check the search by attorney box and check out all his cases...wow don't have time now to review thoroughly but you can easily scroll thru the names of clients and what they were accused. I will start clinking on them later to view the outcomes
I didn't look at all of the cases or pages. But, my first observation is that there are ALOT of minor misdemeanor cases. Looks like EA went from one of the best to 'just another attorney'. I could be proven wrong...

I didn't look at all of the cases or pages. But, my first observation is that there are ALOT of minor misdemeanor cases. Looks like EA went from one of the best to 'just another attorney'. I could be proven wrong...
I saw agg kidnapping case, murder of a peace officer (he ended up on death row) child *advertiser censored* tons of drug case and burglary not minor imo...and that was only the begging of keith cases too many to load and started by date...

Anyone else notice that he requested for a "Habeas corpus" for one of his clients?

From law.cornel.edu : Habeas corpus is a writ that is used to bring a party who has been criminally convicted in state court into federal court. Usually, writs of habeas corpus are used to review the legality of the party's arrest, imprisonment, or detention.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/habeas_corpus

So what is the consensus?
EA hired a new attorney bc he couldn't afford PJ?
Or he hired a new attorney bc he didn't want to agree to what PJ was telling him?

Why do you think he got a new attorney?

So what is the consensus?
EA hired a new attorney bc he couldn't afford PJ?
Or he hired a new attorney bc he didn't want to agree to what PJ was telling him?

Why do you think he got a new attorney?

Or PJ saw the evidence and all of the interviews EA's given and took off... :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member